[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this one of the dumbest weakness ever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: sg 16-06.jpg (180 KB, 597x518) Image search: [Google]
sg 16-06.jpg
180 KB, 597x518
Was this one of the dumbest weakness ever?
>>
>>81481350
Did Peter David really think of that just for that one lame ass joke because that would be a new low for him
>>
>diet sodas turns her into a bitch
>>
I take offense as someone who is also weak to being stabbed by sharp sticks.
>>
Wasn't green lantern weak to the color yellow?
>>
>>81484023
Yeah. It's gone from an intentionally imposed weakness to keep the GLs from believing themselves gods and going mad with power, to being an impurity of the rings/batteries, to being caused by Parallax the yellow fear entity being trapped in the Central Battery, to being a problem only for rookies who haven't overcome fear yet.

They've really done cartwheels trying to justify that one.
>>
>>81481350
Isn't a tree just sunlight and water turned into wood?
Would a stone brick hurt her but a regular stone wouldn't?
Would something processed but not by humans hurt her? Could you brain her with a bird's nest?

This power makes no sense at all.
>>
File: green lantern v1 027f-44.jpg (64 KB, 513x474) Image search: [Google]
green lantern v1 027f-44.jpg
64 KB, 513x474
>>81481350
It's not just her.
>>
>>81482141
>People give J'onn shit for having fire as a weakness
>fire is literally every human's weakness.
>>
>>81484209
I'm honestly surprised it was never just flat retconned away in COIE or something.
>>
>>81481350
Yes. Technically, everything is a processed material except for hydrogen.
>>
>>81481350
If a tree branch, part of a living thing, can hurt her because it's "raw unprocessed natural material", what happens if people hit her with their bare hands?
>>
>>81487607
The police come
>>
>>81484023
the yellow weakness is something that I initially found dumb, but later didn't think was so bad.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.