[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did WW come out to help against Doomsday but not when the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: ByNA86a.jpg (962 KB, 2670x4000) Image search: [Google]
ByNA86a.jpg
962 KB, 2670x4000
Why did WW come out to help against Doomsday but not when the Kryptonians invaded?
>>
She was fighting other monsters.
>>
Could be a number of reasons. She probably wasnt in Metropolis at the time and the event only went on for an hour at best. We'll have to see her solo film as to why she hung up the lasso for so long.
>>
>>81478583
Oh okay.
>>
Why didn't she save the Jews from the Holocaust?
>>
Something I just realized:

Did the plot of BvS even explain why she came to Metropolis anyway? Or why she was after Lex's data?
>>
>>81478872
She was just after the picture. I think...
>>
>>81478872
>Or why she was after Lex's data?
>>
>>81478872
>Or why she was after Lex's data?
Yes. Lex had a old photo of her. And info on other metahumans.

Goddamn, stop blowing your dad and pay attention to the movie.
>>
>>81478956
It was an excuse to get some Bat-cock.
>>
>>81478982

I know that, but it seemed like the info on the others was something she was surprised to find. Was she initially only after the photo?
>>
>>81478554
She was too busy not doing leg or arm day.
>>
>>81479157
FOR FUCK SAKE YES. Moreover, there was more dirt on her than just a photo, her file was complied evidence that she was a metahuman that lived for a long time. You think she wanted to be outed? No. She didnt know about the others. I know its a mess of a movie but christ try to pay attention
>>
>>81478554
she can't fly and the whole period between kryptonians announcing themselves and the world engines being activated is really short. Like less than a day.
>>
>>81479359
More than a day but definitely less than 3.
They gave 24h at first for Clark to surrender himself. And he didn't agree right away. I'd say about 48 hours from Zod's first transmission to his death.
>>
>>81479308
Thats an assumption on your part. She never states why she was after the information nor even how gaining the information would help her.

You can assume she wanted it because she was on it but at no point does anything in the film allude to that beyond shes wonder woman and shes in that data. Someone not realizing that has jack shit to do with them not paying attention because what you did is just see what the story gave you and jumped to a conclusion.
>>
>>81480526
>They gave 24h at first for Clark to surrender himself. And he didn't agree right away. I'd say about 48 hours from Zod's first transmission to his death.
So what shes gonna hop around the world until she hops high enough and randomly hits their fucking spaceship.
I dont recall them hanging their world engine in one spot that entire time.
>>
>>81478554
For the same reason any time in a comic book there is a team up only those involved help when the times solo shit happens every fucking super hero across the planet does not come and help despite there being thousands more of them in comic books than in movies.
>>
Because WWI was that traumatic for her.
>Humanity is on the brink of destruction?
>meh, what else is new.
>>
Why didn't Wonder Woman help stop the Holocaust?
>>
Why didn't Lex use a Kryptonite bomb at the Congress hearing to kill Superman?
>>
>>81481351
Because Lex wanted Superman broken, not dead, at the time.
>>
>>81481103
You mouth-breathing retard, she literally says in the movie that Lex has a photo that belongs to her, so she lets Bruce sort through the data, where he finds a whole file on her, including the picture of her from 1918. Now go to your local library and start reading the children's section, and don't stop until you've learned comprehension.
>>
>>81481103
You are a moron.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.