[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He wasn't ugly enough. Good flick otherwise.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: vlcsnap-2016-04-05-11h51m04s717.png (896 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-04-05-11h51m04s717.png
896 KB, 1920x1080
He wasn't ugly enough. Good flick otherwise.
>>
>>81476563
literally all of his problems could have been solved by talking to his girlfriend
but nooo
he didn't want to be a butterface
>>
>>81476563

Yeah I thought he'd make a joke at some point lampshading that they obviously didn't want to cover him up so he was unrecognizable or something like that.

Oh well.
>>
>>81476563
>Non comic fans loved it
>Most comic friends liked it
>Deadpool fanboi friends hated it

I enjoyed it
>>
>>81476593
That's like 90% of conflict in drama. Two characters having an honest, uncomfortable discussion about their feelings and aspirations isn't as fun to watch as ZANY ANTICS BECAUSE FEELINGS ARE SCARY!!
>>
>>81476593
Better ending would have been for her to reject him for being ugly. Would have subverted guy gets the girl ending.
>>
>>81476647
>normal people didn't see it
>>
>>81476674
She should have died.
>>
>>81476787
But muh Copycat.
>>
>>81476674
This would have actually been a pretty funny ending, to be honest, desu.
>>
>>81476647
>>Deadpool fanboi friends hated it
What? It was fantastic and I love Deadpool. It's based on Kellypool and they didn't go overboard on making it light for most audiences. There was enough comedy for normies and enough of his tragic backstory for fans. Just hope he doesn't end up keeping Vanessa in the sequel and is actually depressed instead of just sad about his face. Biggest complaint is they cut out Killebrew but they left in Worm which makes up for it in my opinion.
>>
>>81476647
One of my coworkers is a super edgelord Deadpool fanboi and he loved it. You're talking out of your ass here.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.