[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i havent been following the controversy 10's of millio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (100 KB, 1367x791) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100 KB, 1367x791
i havent been following the controversy
10's of millions of dollars in re shoots for a movie that is coming out in 4 months because "all the jokes were in that trailer"

i bet this was how it all went down in that meeting room
snyder "trust me guys. we are going to do things dark and gritty and we are going to be smarter than those marvel movies so i cant have that suicide squad movie ruining the tone of this universe. keep it serious."
warner "but we need jokes like those marvel movies"
snyder "trust me on this. give me a billion and ill show you that i know what im doing. our universe is going to be way smarter than those marvel quip fest films. we are going to change the game"
warner "..... alright zack. here is a billion. we are going to start on suicide squad with your advice. dont let us down."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnIc3atSUrw
>>
>>81475388
the whole adding jokes thing is bull shit, these were scheduled way back and are just some added scenes with Croc as the dude playing him was busy at the time of main shooting. Also syders not doing ss its ayer
>>
>>81475388
>10's of millions of dollars in re shoots for a movie that is coming out in 4 months because "all the jokes were in that trailer"

Okay, again, the ONLY SOURCE on that is Devin Faraci. All the other outlets are just reporting on this based on what he heard from unnamed sources.
>>
>>81475388
Oh boy more movie talk
>>
Whether or not the reshoots thing is true or not, it IS a fact that all the jokes in SS were in the trailer so I think we should be less annoyed with rumors of reshoots and more annoyed with what looked like to be a black comedy in the style of the comics (despite excess Harley) was probably just going to be one big edgefest
>>
>>81475522
>it is a fact
Says who again?
>>
>>81475500
>movie talk
>Marlel and SJWs
>DC and shitty New 52
>muh Wally
>muh trunks
>Whor and Squirrel Pig
>is Rebirth ANOTHER REBOOT?!?!?!?!
>>
File: 1434213298535.png (365 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1434213298535.png
365 KB, 800x600
>people keep making these threads
>>
>>81475538
Why the Internet. And the Internet never lies.
>>
>>81475522
Go away Farci.
>>
File: 1455838162135.png (216 KB, 338x401) Image search: [Google]
1455838162135.png
216 KB, 338x401
>>81475388
Adding last minute jokes to an otherwise serious movie is like adding sprinkles to a fucking steak.
>>
>>81475388
Thank god Joker's scenes weren't rewritten. They probably asked Leto to come back from the reshoots and he said 'No'.
>>
>>81475388
This reshoot controversy is the dumbest thing because apparently the only people to read that article don't know how movies are made. Literally every movie takes some reshoots near the end of production to perfect a couple shots before the final edit
>>
>>81475455
Sauce
>>
File: CfA3xS-VAAAWEjX.jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CfA3xS-VAAAWEjX.jpg
60 KB, 600x600
>>81475888
judging by the picture he posted on the 4th of april to his twitter account

youre probably right

if jared shaves though anytime within this month then we know what happened (he loves the bearded hippy look)
>>
>>81475388
You know if the add more jokes is real deal then Mcweeny would come out and said it already, he's always fast about this kinda thing but we only got Faraci as a source and this guy is just a farce
>>
Do you guys think this movie will end in a "destroying the city" scene?

>Both Avengers
>Winter Soldier
>Man of Steel
>Batman V Superman
>Iron Man movies
>innumerable others

how many superhero movies need to end in a big fight that destroys the city? It all looks like Transformers.
>>
>>81476289
I can only hope
>>
>>81476289
>Iron Man movies
Didn't only Iron Man 2 have that?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.