[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DEADPOOL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Deadpool P1.jpg (120 KB, 517x755) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool P1.jpg
120 KB, 517x755
Reading the first draft to spot the differences. Pretty interesting so far.

>The bar that Wade and Weasel frequent belongs to an ex-mercenary, Patch, and is a local hangout place for mercenaries.

>Wade and Weasel bet on a "Celebrity Deadpool" to see who dies first. Wade's bet is Amy Winehouse (yep, it's that old). Throughout the script there are cutaways of Winehouse getting into increasingly dangerous life-threatening scenarios while roaming the streets of London in a drunken stupor, but surviving every time.

>The Workshop is directly referred to as an offshoot of the Weapon X Program, and Wade is recruited by Dr. Emrys Killbrew.

>Wade squanders the small fortune he has made from his contracts in several failed treatments for cancer over two years before signing up for the Workshop, and gets tortured there for roughly 10 years.

>Rather than Angel Dust, Ajax has three enforcers: Wyre, Garrison Kane and Sluggo.

>Deadpool carves "Francis" on Ajax's forehead during their battle on the Workshop facility.

>Ajax doesn't escape, he's captured by the government for his illegal experiments with the Workshop, and Wade never believes Ajax can cure him.

>After escaping from the Workshop, Wade attempts suicide several times, such as allowing himself to be mauled by a tiger at the zoo, before Weasel convinces him that his powers could be a great asset in his job as a mercenary.

>Wade gets the idea for his mask after seeing a Spider-Man mask inside out at a costume store.

>Wade watches Vanessa from afar, always afraid to approach her both due to his appearance, how long he's been gone, and the fact he manipulated her into believing he never loved her so she wouldn't suffer from their break-up.
>>
File: Deadpool P2.jpg (172 KB, 823x1200) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool P2.jpg
172 KB, 823x1200
>Wade finds out Ajax is being transported to a military prison. His men intercept the convoy, and Deadpool intercepts the men, leading to the expressway fight.

>Colossus arrives alone to recruit Wade.

>No Negasonic Teenage Warhead.

>No Dopinder.

>After Ajax escapes and reunites with his men, they slaughter Patch and his clients to send Deadpool a message, leaving Weasel as the sole survivor.

>Wyre and Sluggo are sent to kidnap Vanessa at the strip club. Deadpool fights and ultimately kills Wyre, but Sluggo leaves with Vanessa.

>Colossus arrives at Deadpool's doorstep and volunteers to help him rescue Vanessa as atonement for earlier interfering with Deadpool's revenge against Ajax.

>Ajax lures Deadpool into a fight at the old Workshop facility.

>Deadpool doesn't forget his bag of gun and slaughters Ajax's men with his arsenal, culminating with using a rocket launcher to kill Kane.

>Deadpool fights Ajax while Colossus fights Sluggo. This causes the entire building to crumble, and Sluggo is crushed by the debris.

>Deadpool kills Ajax despite Colossus' attempts to convince him not to and reunites with Vanessa.

>Script ends with Deadpool and Vanessa back at Deadpool's apartment with Weasel and Blind Al, and Wade vowing the go after Dr. Killbrew next, while Killbrew leaves the country with a file about Deadpool's abilities to continue his experiments.

>After-credits scene is a sober and alert Amy Winehouse randomly being run over by a bus while crossing the street.
>>
>No Dopinder

IntoTheTrash.jpg
>>
>>81473499
Aww, I would've laughed at the tiger mauling
>>
>>81473499
>Colossus arrives at Deadpool's doorstep and volunteers to help him rescue Vanessa as atonement for earlier interfering with Deadpool's revenge against Ajax.

It bothered me how they didn't care that Ajax escaped
>>
>>81474501
I figured they were busy with other apocalyptic matters at hand.

Then I remembered that the other movie was at a different timeline.
>>
The only thing that I wish was in the final film is the Spiderman mask joke
>>
>>81473503
>>No Dopinder.

Are you sure? I remember reading this script and explicitly remember the "crisp high five" and double high five later. It was a much smaller part, but it was in there.
>>
>>81474545
I don't mind the Amy Winehouse gag, though it'd date the movie.
>>
>Cutting Killbrew

W H Y
H
Y
>>
>>81473499
>>81473503
Killbrew, Spider-Man mask and suicides are nice, but otherwise I'm glad we ended up with what we got.
>>
>>81478696
Killebrew apparently is in the background out of focus throughout the movie, confirmed by the director.
>>
Fucking budget cut, I swear.

Aside from no Dopinder, this is way better than what we got (though the final product is still good too0.
>>
>>81478696
People would have probably called it to similar to DofP if it had an evil midget scientist
>>
>>81478696
Budget cuts.
>>
>>81481248
I don't see people complaining about Civil War.
>>
>Amy Winehouse

Shit, this script is more than half a decade old?
>>
>>81481332
Different studio. Plus, anything with the Disney Seal of Approval gets a free pass here
>>
>>81479067

I kind of want them to do a joke about this in the sequel, like having Killebrew be purposely badly green screened or superimposed or whatever into footage of the first film that's used for flashbacks.
>>
Wasn't the original highway fight also involve a bike chase between Deadpool and Ajax?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.