[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there's no Flash tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 14123870989805328.gif (1 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
14123870989805328.gif
1 MB, 245x245
>there's no Flash tomorrow
>>
>>81471386
It's a shit series that is getting worst and worst.
>>
>>81471386
is there a Supergirl, Arrow and LoT this week?
>>
File: finger2.jpg (15 KB, 310x443) Image search: [Google]
finger2.jpg
15 KB, 310x443
>There's probably going to be no season 2 of Flash on Netflix for another year.

Why is every fucking show on broadcast that's worth 1 shit a serial or enough like 1 that I want to watch it in order?
>>
>>81472443
I don't get why they can't just wait two weeks and upload said episode to netflix
>>
>>81472296
>Arrow
>WEDNESDAY, APRIL 6
>ARROW
>"Eleven-Fifty-Nine" - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

>MALCOLM MAKES HIS MOVE - Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Diggle (David Ramsey) learn that Merlyn (John Barrowman) is going to try to break Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough) out of prison. Meanwhile, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) gets a surprising offer and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) has a heart-to-heart talk with Curtis (guest star Echo Kellum). Rob Hardy directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Keto Shimizu (#418). Original airdate 4/6/2016.
>>
>>81472611
Netflix doesn't deal with incrementals. They release everything at once or none at all.
>>
>>81472746
Rephrase. I don't get why Netflix descision makers are retarded
>>
>>81472746
Not entirely true. Netflix made a couple shows like From Dusk Till Dawn and released an episode weekly.
>>
>>81472162

Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>81472721

>it's a Malcolm episode

2nd worst character in the show
>>
>>81472832
*third
Darhk is still shit.
>>
>>81472162
>worst and worst
>worst
This is the type of people that hate The Flash, folks.
>>
>>81472721
>surprising offer

To move over to Flash or LoT?
>>
>>81472841
kek
>>
>>81471386
I'm not even looking forward to the episode where Barry finds out Tachyon enhancement is bad because *reasons* and relearns that shortcuts are bad and he needs to get faster on his own.
>>
>according to previews Zoom/Zolomon was a serial killer
That just sounds so boring.
>>
>>81472746
Really? Then why were there only 8 Episodes of Power Rangers Dino Charge up for the longest time?
>>
>>81472721
>it's a Guggenheim episode

Already dropped the show, but this just makes it easier.
>>
>>81472443
Try being Canadian...
>>
>>81472942

I figured the Tachyon device would multiply his abilities, so that him getting naturally better would make the Tachyon enhancement even stronger.

I think they're adding it in as the mcguffin that'll let them up the stakes in season 3.
>>
>>81472162
If you're going to insult something don't make a grammar error twice in the same sentence while doing so.
>>
>The Flash will never do a Music Meister episode
>>
When are we getting Kevin Smith's episode?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.