[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: pro-immigration superheroes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13
File: 1459775232326.png (4 MB, 1198x1760) Image search: [Google]
1459775232326.png
4 MB, 1198x1760
ITT: pro-immigration superheroes
>>
This thread is going places. Not good places, but it is going places.
>>
captain america's always been a vehicle for whatever ideology is see as morally superior in america at the time, same as superman.
What's new?
>>
File: Trinity-06-2008-7.jpg (362 KB, 900x1382) Image search: [Google]
Trinity-06-2008-7.jpg
362 KB, 900x1382
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 676x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 676x290
>>81470342
Not Superman. You hear that illegal space aliens?!!!
>>
>>81470507
Oh no! The Question virus is spreading!
>>
File: superman_psa (2).jpg (186 KB, 600x828) Image search: [Google]
superman_psa (2).jpg
186 KB, 600x828
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 584x258) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 584x258
>>81470677
Fucking Sandor lazy piece of shit! If he wants to live on Earth he should earn it. What is he doing for the community other than sitting on some steps like a lazy shit!
>>
>>81470592
>>81470740
context: http://www.theweeklycrisis.com/2010/08/supermans-immigrant-song.html
>>
>>81470507
>mfw i have no face
>>
>>81470342
I don't think you can be both a hero and pro-immigration at the same time :(
>>
>>81470821
Only if you want white immigrants in your country.
>>
>>81470821
you're wrong
>>
Immigration's fine so long as it's fair. If I were to move to other countries, I'd be expected to find work, earn my living and follow the local laws, instead of being coddled.

That said, I blame the governments for being soft and itching to show how humanitarian they are, not the people accepting the offer.
>>
File: Captain_America6.jpg (99 KB, 600x356) Image search: [Google]
Captain_America6.jpg
99 KB, 600x356
>>
>>81470944
Image name says Captain America.
Captain America isn't in the image.
>>
File: 1454088865863.png (631 KB, 500x748) Image search: [Google]
1454088865863.png
631 KB, 500x748
>>81470821
Do you have any idea how many Marvel heroes are first/second-gen immigrants?
Starting with Captain America, Iron Fist, Black Widow, Wolverine, Thor, all Atillan-born Inhumans, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Storm, P.O.D., Kamala here...
>>
>>81470954
That is Falcon when he was Captain America.
>>
>>81470979
But Falcon is Falcon and Captain America is Captain America. I didn't give a fuck what the SJWs who run Marvel say.
>>
>>81470979
Nigger alert nigger alert put them back in their cages where animals should be, makes sense they named him falcon since he's barely human
>>
File: animu44.png (1006 KB, 735x731) Image search: [Google]
animu44.png
1006 KB, 735x731
>>81470997
You're being pretty pedantic and argumentative for no reason! Well, there is a solution.
>>
File: country.jpg (132 KB, 600x830) Image search: [Google]
country.jpg
132 KB, 600x830
>>
>>81470821
If I have to go through a background check EVERY TIME I BUY A FIREARM, why can't people from paces that are known for producing terrorists, undergo a single check before being allowed in the country? Why am I trusted less than these people?
>>
>>81470881
For me it's just a matter of "Would you just fucking assimilate already." When people move from one place to another, just to hang out with people from their own country exclusively, speak that language exclusively, eat their own food exclusively, and raise their children to do exactly the same, and encourage them to marry and breedwithin their own nationality-- It's pretty fucking lame.

If you're gonna immigrate, assimilate, for the love of god. Not assimilating is so fucking typical.
>>
>>81470342
>Cap was talking him down
>then that gook reporter got in the way
>Sam let her leave with the pictures when she gave a freedom of press spiel
>her internal monologue revealed that the she was just in it for the headline and money

BITCH!
>>
>>81470779
Wait I don't get it? Why didn't Superman let those space niggers stay? They already pay for everything with their space cash and keep to themselves. Is it because they're blue? I mean it's not like they're rapefugees killing and raping everyone who disagrees with them. They even said that they are treated like slaves in their home planet. I seriously don't get the writers argument here. Do they turn out to be evil space monsters in the end of that comic?
>>
>>81471037
They are, though two years of vetting before they are let in.
Would you like the same for your gun purchases?
>>
>>81471156
Superman did let them stay.
>>
>>81471156
Superman Grounded was just that terrible. Just terrible. Worst of JMS's work.
>>
>>81471168
I would like the people crying to just let them in and accusing anyone in favor of background checking to be a racist, to shut the fuck up. As I said, if I have to tolerate a background check every time I purchase a firearm, or sign a lease(just to name two examples), then these refugees and immigrants can put up with having to undergo one, ever.
>>
>>81471197
Oh alright, from those scans it looked like he was looking for any excuse to slap them back to their home planet for no real reason. I thought Superman was more accepting and looked for the good in people rather than immediately assuming he worst and acting like a cunt.
>>
>>81471209
Dude, do you have any idea how ridiculous it is to make people wait two years in a war zone?
The US has tons of islands where you could make people wait instead.
>>
>>81471443
>Dude, do you have any idea how ridiculous it is to make people wait two years in a war zone?

efugees and immigrants are different things you.
>>
File: spongebob-closeup-th[1].jpg (57 KB, 480x278) Image search: [Google]
spongebob-closeup-th[1].jpg
57 KB, 480x278
>>81470342
>>81470507
>>81470592
>>81470740
>>81470944

>Something has horribly complicated as immigration is always treated as a "black and white issue".

>Everyone is either IMMIGRANTS ARE BAD or IMMIGRANTS ARE INNOCENT, BLEH.

>Both sides are equally retarded, detrimental, stupid and unsightiful fucking drivel.

I wouldn't normally post, but with the Syrian thing going on I'm just constantly bombarded by Immigrant this, migrant this, refugee this and I just fucking hate it all because everyone is being completely fucking pants-on-head retarded.

There's so many fucking people in this world and I'm just sitting here channeling my inner-16 year old thinking about how great it would be if 75% of the world just quietly fucked off.
>>
>>81471481
What are you protesting, then? Permanent visa are terribly hard to get from most places outside Europe.
Or are you concerned that the Germans and the Irish will overrun you soon?
If legal immigration was easy, the Mexicans would do that.
Or is it those pesky Puerto Ricans coming in unchecked?
Because those are US citizens by birth. Who are taxed without representation.
>>
>>81470677
>Hey Superman, why don't you just build a better house for these refugee kids? Or bring them food? Or bring them clothes and heat? Or-?
>Shut up Jim, just be friendly to Sandor
>>
File: oecd ed 2 (1).jpg (119 KB, 816x390) Image search: [Google]
oecd ed 2 (1).jpg
119 KB, 816x390
>>81471638
>>81471638

You can't be that retarded..

There's not a single reason why mexicnas shall be allowed to move into America.

In the first place not a single illegal should be EVER be allowed to became a US Citizen. They commited a crime. Second, Unskilled labor is not needed.
Mexicans are not Good immigrants, as simple as that:

Terrible at integration, huge
remittances rates (over 98%), and extremely low educated, something that translate into LEGAL and SECOND GENERATION mexicans: the are the least educated in America, by far, education isnt a value in the mexican society, having a job is.

For some reason in america you people think to believe Illegal invaders have a moral right to move there. EVERY SINGLE ILLEGAL is breaking the law.
>>
>>81471575

The syrian crisis wouldnt exist without America internention. You tried to fuck Assad. YOU created the problem. As for the refugees, if more than 60% of them are FIT YOUNG MALES it means there's a huge fucking problem. Only women, children, and family heads should be considered refugees, not a single male in his 20's that needs to either be fighting for assad or against him.
>>
>>81470396
>captain america's always been a vehicle for whatever ideology is see as morally superior in america at the time, same as superman.
>What's new?

>captain america
>moraly superior to anyone

kek. He is a good guy. But is really isnt. But he is in fact the son of 2 immigrants
>>
>>81471760
Well, if Mexicans are such terrible people, why don't you stop the problem that makes them run to the US?
You could cut the Cartels down at the knees by just stopping the drug war that empowers them and legalise weed.
It's everywhere as it is, the state loses billions in taxes and it is not any more dangerous than alcohol.
Cocaine is a harder sell, but could be legal as it once was.
Cut that out and you keep those pesky Mexicans in Mexico.
But I can assure you, the Texan entrepreneurs won't be happy about that. They would lose a lot of cheap labor.
>>
>>81472336

America has NO responsability towards mexico.
Why do mexicans don't fight their corruption problem?
A Mayor ordered the murder of 43 students in mexico and the police helped him. How is that America's fault?

The saddest part is that i had never seen 1 fucking post of mexicans saying "yeah my country is total violent shit". They never take responsability.
>>
>>81472415
>>81471805
It's a "damned if you do, damned if you don't".

Western country stick their noses in and try to stop some dictator: Their people get angry about them occupying their land and retaliate.

Western country decides they shouldn't get involved: Their people get angry about them not doing their 'jobs' as global babysitters and retaliate.
>>
>>81471064
We are humans not borg.

We are called melting pot for a reason.

America has an always will be a nexus of different cultures
>>
>>81471209
They already do dumbass.

Immigrattion and refugees are screened so much you would Literally have a better chance of breaking into fr knox
>>
File: Captain-America-7-4-600x923.jpg (140 KB, 600x923) Image search: [Google]
Captain-America-7-4-600x923.jpg
140 KB, 600x923
>>81470997
Like 8 people have been Captain America dude. It's a title.
>>
>>81472731
>Western country stick their noses in and try to stop some dictator: Their people get angry about them occupying their land and retaliate.

Most of those dictators are backed by the west at some point, America should never stick their nose.
For some reason MExicans think America should solve all their problems
>>
Are the x-men pro inmigration ?

I ask because they normally travel around the world picking teenagers with powers for their school
>>
File: Hitman4thJulyBig.jpg (188 KB, 600x964) Image search: [Google]
Hitman4thJulyBig.jpg
188 KB, 600x964
Amazed this hasn't been posted yet.
>>
>>81473843
>saying this to Superman, with his giant fortress slash shrine to krypton
>>
>>81473940
Not to mention his obsession with the bottled city.
>>
>>81473758
why does marvel hate the Bradley family?

Is it because they want Sam to look like the first black Cap? it feels like when people point this out to them they dismiss it as racism
>>
>>81470966
Thor isn't an immigrant, he's a visitor
>>
>>81473940
>>81474018
Which is a museum to a dead world that he doesn't personally identify with. Hell, that fortress isn't even where he lives.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.