[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As long as I have Dick & Damian, I don't care that much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 12
File: Damian and Dick.jpg (96 KB, 508x436) Image search: [Google]
Damian and Dick.jpg
96 KB, 508x436
As long as I have Dick & Damian, I don't care that much about Bruce. We all know Grayson is Damian's real Daddy!
>>
>>81469031
Damian/Dick is still my favorite duo
>>
Nah, Bruce is the daddy. Grayson is more like the cool cousin.
>>
>>81469058
no Bruce is now Dukes daddy.
>>
Was Burnham Quitely's intern or something?
>>
>>81469031
They will be always be favorite dynamic duo (Grayson #12 is still one of my favorite issues )
>>
>>81469058

I wonder what will become of Damian in the Batman title, what with Duke to be trained by Batman and all. I know that King will deal with that tension in Batman, but I wonder if we are going to see a few more Dick/Damian adventures in the Nightwing title.

>>81469031
>>
>>81469031
god I hope Damian turns up often in Nightwing and seeing as he's on the cover of #1, it's looking good. TEAM DOUBLE D!!!
>>
File: Dick and Damien dot com.png (835 KB, 772x1248) Image search: [Google]
Dick and Damien dot com.png
835 KB, 772x1248
>>
>>81469090
Burnham is discount Quitely

Kuder is Quitely but less weird lookin'
>>
>>81469031
Damian Grayson has only known one parent. That parent is his father, Dick Grayson.
>>
File: tumblr_lk5x1gRuxs1qicgmwo1_250.jpg (13 KB, 250x208) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lk5x1gRuxs1qicgmwo1_250.jpg
13 KB, 250x208
>>81469031
my favorite comic books is when Dick is the daddy to Damian that Bruce never could be.
some of my daddy!Dick favorites:
>>
>Dick has like 10 dads
>Damian only has one
seems a little unfair
>>
>>81469240
Too Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>81469031
Damian, truly his father's son,
>>
>>81469251
Jason Todd
>>
Do you think Dick is more of father figure to Damian then Bruce was?
>>
>>81469031
Dick Grayson, Damian Wayne / One of the best father/son, big-brother relationships.
>>
>>81469031
My greatest gripe, the biggest, with the Damian cartoons is that they can't seem to get this dynamic between them going.
>>
Is Batman the world's worst dad? >>81469074

Bruce : Damian you're no longer my partner.
Damian: who cares? You suck.
Damian: Dick is my dad.
>>
>>81469031
What I loved about Dick and Damien is how Damien treats everyone, including his biological father, like a piece of shit and acts like an arrogant turd around them all the time without ceasing.

Dick he actually treats okay, and they tease each other like an older brother and his younger sibling and generally get along really well.
I smiled a ton when I saw this >>81469167 in that issue of Grayson, as his reaction was pure joy that Dick was alive instead of surprise or anger.

Dick really IS Better Than Batman.
>>
>>81469031
I really don’t think I can handle Damian losing Robin to Duke. At his oldest, Damian is ten. Duke is sixteen. Damian has already been disowned by his mother, and Bruce giving away his job and title to some random kid would be the same thing happening all over again with his father.

I may have to take a break from comics (possibly permanently) if they go through with this. It’s just not worth feeling like crap.
>>
>>81469631

What if Damian becomes Flamebird to Dick's Nightwing?
>>
Okay so I read the newest Batman issue

Bruce has his memories back NoW WHERE THE FUCKO IS DAMIAN
>>
>>81469031
Will I ever stop getting Wayne boys feels? Probably not. Damian/Dick relationship is everything.
>>
>>81469656
I want to read that comic.
>>
Dick-Damian relationship had the potential to become the Bruce-Dick relationship 2.0. I don’t mean this as a diss. Dick and Bruce are more than father and son, mentor-student, best friends, brothers, etc. They are Dick and Bruce. I think Dick and Damian could have had a deep relationship of that sort, where they were both father-son and brothers ( Dick was still parenting Damian more than Bruce:
>>
>>81469771
I thoroughly enjoy the Dick-Damian relationship. I think dealing with Damian really helped Dick to mature and even further honed his interpersonal skills. It’s hard dealing with a kid like Damian, but Dick did it gracefully. He didn’t make it seem like a burden. Being with Dick began the process of smoothing out some of Damian’s rough edges and enabling him to function in society. When Damian was tempered by Dick, I liked him a lot more than when he was feeding off Bruce. Damian became less of a caricature and more of a complex character.

As much as Damian needed Dick, I think Dick also needed Damian
>>
Duke is Robin now .Bruce is a ass.

Dick knew he needed to step up and take care of Damian – that kid is 10.
>>
>>81469031
You are the worst poster on this board. Not really. You're just in almost every thread I visit.
>>
Bruce adopted again! >>81469656
a new Robin
I don't think Damian is ready yet to become his own persona to be honest.
like just so many things dont make sense. at all.
>>
>>81469631
I thought Damian was twelve by this point. Death of the Family Joker has been gone for a year and then I imagined a year for Endgame/being dead/GordonBats
>>
>>81470101
Pat say he is 11
>>
>>81470101

He spent a year being dead, so that doesn't count.
>>
>>81469058
He screams cool big bro to me
>>
>>81469058
He is a big brother.

Seriously how fucked up are your families ??
>>
>>81469788
>I think dealing with Damian really helped Dick to mature and even further honed his interpersonal skills

Nah, that as bruce's death.

>>81469659
Bruce usually doesnt involve the robins in the most dangerous stuff. Is the reason he give the Batman gig at Azrael instead of dick in the first place.

>>81469631
He wont. But he is doing a more important job:
Being a Titan.

It goes:

Robin (training, learning detective skills and crime fighting) -> Learning to be a Titan and work with EQUALS (Fighting meta-humans) -> Independence (get a name for yourself) -> Prove your worth Replacing Batman -> Being Batman.

It's an arc For a Robin.

Duke won't be a robin, he will be an Azrael or a Batgirl ala steph or babs.

I really hate this diversity thing, Bruce adopting cass and fucking damian should be enough diversity, but diversity by jewish standards is always male black guy.
>>
>>81469183
Yeah but Burnham >>>> Kuder.
>>
>>81471964
King says Duke is robin .
http://taylornetworkofpodcasts.com/2...-king-returns/
>>
>>81471964
Putting Duke in the Robin role while it was already occupied by a popular newcomer was just bizarre and foolish. You can't even work the diversity argument here because Damian himself is a minority.
>>
>>81471964
I've fully accepted by this point that Damian is just Dick's Robin, cause clearly Bruce is a shitty father who doesn't care enough to spend time with his son.
>>
>>81472180
Steph was robin too.
>>
Duke>>>>Damian as a character
Duke>>>>Damian as a human being

Duke>>>>>At pretty much everything
>>
>>81472192
Black is the most important minority though
underrepresented in DC and Marvel
>>
I Hate duke and batman
>>
I will not buy Batman comics with Duke and Bruce.
Bruce son is his R>>81472180
obin.
>>
>>81469031
Those faces.
>>
>>81469313
Jason's more the rebellious older brother you go to if you've been invited to a party that night and you need someone to buy booze for you, he would make a terrible father figure
>>
>>81471964
Six robins and the first black one makes you butthurt, not the asian ir the chick,the black guy?
>>
>>81471964
Snyder isnt jewish, King isnt jewish, Didio,Lee,Nelson and Johns arent Jewish. I am pretty sure Mark Doyle isnt jewish. The ceo of time warber isnt jewish, the head of Warner Bros is Japanese.

How the hell are the Jews behind this?

DC leadership couldnt be less jewish if it was 1940 germany.
>>
>>81472192
>Newcomer
Damian became robin seven years ago. How is he a Newcomer?
>>
>>81473261

I know, great right?
>>
>>81473447
fuck you
>>
Damian is Batmans sidekick not duke.
>>
>>81472932
Snyder GOD no!!! He already made me drop Superman. I don't want Batman to be next.
>>
>>81473447
Why is his colour being brought up? find it more unfortunate when meh characters get a pass using the diversity card.
>>
>>81471964
>diversity by american standards is always male black guy or quirky white woman

FTFY
>>
>>81473447
I find it unfortunate that anytime a black character is introduce and some people like him and some people don't the ones that don't like him they reduce the character down to his race.
>>
>posting in a Damianfag thread
>>
I was hoping that Duke Thomas, like Harper Row, would just be forgotten and have small guest appearances. Now he's a freaking ward?
>>
>wanting Bruce to treat Damian all special like and better than his other three sons
Tomasi pls go
>>
It would be different it Damian had not been ignored completely by the entire Bat-line over a year and has not made a meaningful contribution to the main Batbook in over five years meang at all in this continuity. Robin used to be one of the most important characters of Batman's supporting cast and mythos.

Also, he's like 11 or 12 in the comics. Robin's usually grow up in the position, maturing or reaching adult-hood before striking out on their own. Pretty soon Batman will just be shipping out toddlers with a little Bat-stamp out to the TT just for them to be replaced the next time he sends a new kid in the mail and become the next Nightwing-lite. I don't even really like Damian all too much, but he is Bruce's biological son. The continued ignorance of his character makes Bruce look like a shitty dad, especially when he goes and adopts another son.

It seems to be par for the course that each new head Batman writer that is head of the line for any prolonged period of time needs to create a new sidekick for Batman. This leads to a bloated Bat-family and reduces the significance of his partners.

Edit: And making Damian the token Robin of the TT does not usher him into the DCU, it makes him the token Robin on the TT.

I don't hate Duke but he has come too early and is egging Damian out of a positon that he hasn't reached his full potential in yet IMO.

I was hoping that King would use Damian more after Rebirth and make the Robin title mean something again, but the fact that the comic opens with Alfred, Gordon, and Duke is rather telling.
>>
>>81474944
Yeah, like, the issue with New 52 Wally West isn't that he's black - I couldn't give a shit about that - it's that he's a stereotypical Troubled Black Teen From Da Hood that we should've moved past in the 70s, who's nothing like Wally.
>>
>>81475004
Duke is his Favourite son now..King says it.
damian is 10, the other robins are over 20.
>>
Brings him back from death, only to then send him off on his own while he takes in a new teenager. At some point they'll have to address Damian,Bruce son.
>>
Letting Damian be not be Robin at all makes Bruce look like a shitty Dad!
>>
>>81474944
I fucking know. You cant.be anything other than a white dude with out people screaming diversity hire.
>>
>>81473447

Steph wwas terrible and the only people that liked her liked her tits.
The whole complain is that YOU DON'T NEED A DIVERSE ROBIN when the current robin is Biracial and has 3 ethnicities, and Cassandra Cain is already there and Bating is already a character.
>>
Congrats,Bruce you're as dumb as you look.
Damian/Dick bros for live.
>>
How much of this thread is that crazy Damianfag talking to themselves?
>>
>>81475017
At least Snyder let Bruce hug Damian a few issues after punching Dick in the face
>>
Bruce Wayne Is A Dramatic Little Shit -
>>
>>81475513
At least half of posts are Damifag's.
>>
>>81475513
Tom King is mad guys.
>>
>>81475430
Its a new robin, thats like a core thing to Batman, why is everyone making it a race thing?
Its not as if his race is even a big deal in the story, and yet people here just keep going BLACKITY BLACKITY BLACK.

Even the timfags didnt keep calling Damian asian. The Halfags didnt keep going on Kyle beeing Mexican. Barryfags didnt go all REMOVE GINGER.

Characters get legacies constantly in comics and people always bitch(even though Damian looks to he getting twice the books Duke does and is STILL ROBIN) but this time its all fucking racialized.

Its disturbing seeing traditional fanrage co opted by this mainstream culture war bullshit.

I just turned off Chris Plante to focus on typing here and now I see the same bullshit.

Is it impossible for anything in this year to not wind up like this bullshit?

Does every single event involving a women or a minority have to become a clusterfuck.

Is this what comics have become.

Fuck it, we deserve to burn.

Let flood the shitposters, on tumblr and pol and tv , r9k, gators and double chan, reddit and mras , redpillers stormfags and archivers. Let loose the company wars, the cuckposters and the robots, the beta uprisers, the jewposters and the shills.

Co has died. Love is now death. Eros to Thanatos. I welcome our demise

Long live oblivion!
>>
>>81475513
>74
>24
He's many of the posts yes
>>
So... any cute Damien pics.
>>
>>81469058
>>81471868
Could be a single child where his Uncles and Aunts are close to his parents.
>>
>>81469251
Half of Dick's dads are really his daddies, though.
>>
>>81475594
Kyle's Mexican dad wasn't a thing until years after the character was introduced, and Wally was Kid Flash so Barryfags already knew he was a ginger.
>>
>>81469597
eriously, Probably the Best Analysis of Damian and Dick's Relationship that I Have ...
>>
Dick just need to become Batman again. Just kill off Bruce for good or have him be Batman International. It's kinda time for the Bat cowl to be passed on.
>>
>>81475594
>>81475536

Bruce Wayne: Bad Father?
He fires Dick, refuses to reconnect with him and acts very childish about adopting Jason. There's a bit with Tim desperately wanting to tell his friends and girlfriend (Spoiler/Steph) who he is. Bruce repeatedly tells him no. This causes strains with his various relationships. Then out of the blue Bruce tells Steph without discussing it with Tim beforehand. Abandons Cass for a year which leads to her turn for the worse. Only let's Steph be Robin to make Tim jealous. And don't even get me started on what he did with Jason. I'll be doing a review on Death in the Family and believe me, despite the writer not liking the idea of Robin Bruce doesn't come off that great.

I think Bruce has some great moments but there's plenty of issues there. Lack of trust, the way he pushed people away, pettiness, and what looks like favoritism. Or maybe it's just the issues I've been reading lately. At least he's not kidnapping Robins anymore.
>>
>>81475860
See, these are the sort of things that drive me absolutely batty, when it comes to...er...Batman. Because let's face it, most of the time, he's a real jerk.
>>
Batman is very clearly bat-shit insane. ...Damien is 12.
>>
>>81475536

Readers have seen Batman’s fatherly vengeance before in A Death in the Family when Jason Todd was murdered by the Joker. Batman proceeds to hunt him down and is convinced that only one of them was going to survive that encounter (though we all know they both do). What has been the consistent factor that pushes Batman to the edge of killing is the reaction to one of his son’s mistreatment. But unlike the prior Robins who were all approximately in their mid-to-late teens, Damian is eleven. He is literally a child. Literally a “boy wonder.” I believe that Batman’s overly violent reaction to Damian’s mistreatment shows the awareness of Damian’s, for lack of a better word, innocence. Writer Peter Tomasi and artist Patrick Gleason create a scene that shows Damian nearly broken from the torture. He is small and bleeding and in need of immediate medical attention. Batman sees his son in this state and if not for Damian’s presence, Batman would have given into his own dark urge for bloody vengeance.
>>
>>81475860
Yes
>>
>>81469031
Love you. All Dick and Damian prove to me is how miserable an asshole character Bruce is. Not saying I want the Adam West days back, because that is going too far, but holy fuck did I have fun reading the New Adventures of Dickbats and Damian.
>>
>>81469186
Disagree because Damian and Bruce really had a compelling arc as father and son in New 52 BaR, but I would trade Bruce for Dick and Damian's partner in an attosecond.
>>
>>81475860
Yes, he's been a terrible father for forever.
>>
>>81469031
Dick looks like the asshole from the Sword in the Stone
>>
Complete accurate
>>
>>81469251
yeah but Damian has like 11 grandfathers if you extrapolate that
>>
Serious question: why can't Bruce and Dick both be Batman?
>>
>>81478160
blame the new 52 wanting to make things """""'accessible"""""' for newfags

but I don't think Dick really wanted to be Batman that badly anyway so I don't really mind it much besides Dick and Damian getting split up
>>
>>81478160
Redundancy. Even though Dick is going back as Nightwing, Seeley said it's basically a continuation of Grayson and he'll do a lot of the same stuff he did there. It'll be interesting to see if they drop the spy angle when Seeley is done.
Also second Batman book starring Bruce would probably still do better than one with Dick. Same reason why "just give Tim a detective book!!" won't work, since they can do the same thing with Bruce and it'll sell better.
>>
I can’t take it. It’s driving me insane. I can’t take this whole attitude Batman has towards Dick where he just treats him like crap.t’s now Batman has a mental and emotional problem. It doesn’t even need to be all mushy bromance. Just give him a hand up! Pull the tooth out of his mouth without using your fists!

BE A HUMAN BEING!!!
>>
>>81478460
>It doesn’t even need to be all mushy bromance.
Yes it does
>>
Why there are so many damian threads lately?

Seriously, what the heck is going on?
>>
>>81478758
Dayly Daymian threads
>>
>>81478758
There's one guy who can't speak English and spams about him

But Damian is also best boy so it's not like it's a bad thing
>>
>>81469338
Definitely not. Dick is Damian's brother, which is what Damian needed way more than a dad.
>>
File: sir kay.jpg (296 KB, 1428x1076) Image search: [Google]
sir kay.jpg
296 KB, 1428x1076
>>81469031
Why isn't he calling him "Wart" in this scene?
>>
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person that didn't care for B&R or what it did for Dick.
>>
>>81473447
Jason was brought on when Dick leaving was needed for his character to grow. It took years before Tim would replace Jason. I'm not counting Steph because that was stupid too as it was just so she could die later. PPeople had a lot of issues with Damian replacing Tim as Tim wasn't done being Robin. Damian was a good Robin for Dick who was Batman at the time while Tim was not.

Duke though is a complete fucking stranger to Bruce yet is replacing Bruce's own biological that son with issues about being abandoned. Damian is not done as Robin nor is it time for a new one to enter. And to have it be a character who was just introduced who has no relation to Batman and hasn't done anything notable yet is stupid. It makes no sense with the new timeline either.
>>
>>81478758
We used to have Damian Wayne Wednesdays back when Batman and Robin was being published.
>>
>>81479386
Bruce is a bad dad, this is known

And this might not be on the page at all, but he probably knows very well that Dick was a better father to Damian than he ever was

Damian is only part-time son to Bruce, like all the other Robins, while Dick always cared about Damian as more than Robin
>>
I hope Damian will be like a big brother to Jon.
>>
>Bruce is a bad dad!
>waah Dick is such a better father!!
Why are people complaining about this? That's the whole point of the batfamily or batclan or whatever. Bruce brought them together but the really interesting interactions and dynamic is between them- Jason, Tim, Dick, Damian, Babs, Cass...etc.. god there's a lot of them. Point being, it's always been less about Bruce and more about everyone together.
>>
>>81475513
They're the reason I hesitate to go into any Damian threads now. I like Damian too but there's a limit to character faggotry and they've clearly passed it.
>>
>>81479857
It's not even really characterfaggotry that's the problem. They don't seem to have anything substantial to say and they spam random phrases. It's truly odd.
>>
>>81479677
Dick to me seems more like a foster dad to Damien then a brother. "
>>
>>81479677
Dick is totally Damian's overprotective daddy.
>>
“I hate him,” Damian choked out once more. “But I don’t really want him to be dead again.”

“I know. He knows,” Dick promised, drawing Damian into his arms. He couldn’t deny a selfish twinge of pleasure, of having wanted to hold the little boy before and knowing his arms would be broken in multiple places if he tried. Damian was small, and he fit so easily into Dick’s embrace, and Dick’s heart ached like something was missing from it because he wanted to be a father. He wanted a child of his own to hold and comfort, and it angered him that Bruce took it for granted. He brushed Damian’s bangs away from his face with one hand and rubbed his back with the other, murmuring soft words of reassurance.
>>
File: no_i_dont_think_so.png (84 KB, 463x755) Image search: [Google]
no_i_dont_think_so.png
84 KB, 463x755
>>81480961
>>
>>81480961
>Dick is Damian's daddy
>SPREAD YOUR ASS, BOY!
>>
He kept his arms held aloft, Bruce and Damian at either end of them, both tensed as if ready to lunge for each other’s throat. “I’m living with Grayson now,” Damian informed his father.

Bruce actually laughed aloud at that, and it was strange to see with him wearing the cowl. But when he spoke, it was in the graveled tone he adopted for his dark persona. “Dick has his own life, Damian.”

“Well, I want my own life, too!” Damian shot back. “You can’t just ban me from patrol and send me to my room–”

“I certainly can,” Bruce interrupted, folding his arms over his broad chest, “because you’re a child, Damian, and you are going to obey me whether you like it or not.”

“Bruce,” Dick groaned, because Bruce was making it worse and didn’t even seem to realize it. “Look, the two of you sit down– far away from each other– and I’ll make some coffee and we’ll–”

“I hate you,” Damian said lowly, staring up at his father. His voice was acidic with loathing, and his eyes burned under the straight line of his brow. “I wish you’d stayed dead.”
>>
Dick’s hand flew to his mouth without him realizing it. Bruce said nothing, just held the gaze that Damian refused to break. Father and son were at a standstill, Batman’s face unreadable behind the cowl. But Dick knew Bruce, and he recognized the small tremor in his left cheek, the way his fingers twitched like he didn’t know what to do with them.

Dick braced himself, prepared to intervene.

Batman regarded his errant son for a moment longer. He turned on one heel and marched to the window, still ajar, and he leapt from sight.

“Well, fuck,” Dick breathed, because the silent tension needed to be broken and what else could he say?

Damian didn’t respond to Dick’s crude outburst. He didn’t move, and he stared at the spot where his father had been as if Bruce hadn’t left at all. But his face was pink, and it was growing redder still, and Dick had an image of his head bursting like a ripe tomato if he didn’t diffuse the boy’s anger soon.

Dick stepped forward and draped his arm over Damian’s shoulders. They shook under his hand. “Why don’t we go for a walk? Get some fresh air, maybe an early breakfast. There’s this diner on Delancey Street that stays open all–”
>>
>>81480961
>>81481380
>>81481408

When will it get lewd?
>>
>>81481431
http://fyeahbatmanandrobin.tumblr.com/post/18822233261/brothers-and-sons-a-batman-fanfiction
>>
File: tumblr_mzzfowBtX51qkcbwlo1_540.png (127 KB, 540x448) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzzfowBtX51qkcbwlo1_540.png
127 KB, 540x448
>>
This thread is really gay
But I miss Dickbats too
>>
File: tumblr_mzzfowBtX51qkcbwlo2_540.png (150 KB, 540x618) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzzfowBtX51qkcbwlo2_540.png
150 KB, 540x618
He said he could drive, but the real mystery is how his feet are reaching the pedals.
>>
>>81481934
Lots of books.
>>
>>81471868
>big bro

Remember when Bruce was dead, and Dick was Batman, and Damian was his Robin? There were issues where he pretty much literally goes "you're not my dad!" on Dick.

Then Bruce comes back and Damian realises that teaming up with Dick was more fun than with Bruce.
>>
>>81475594
That last half makes a great pasta
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mvvep9vAJ41r5a7i5.jpg (123 KB, 500x584) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mvvep9vAJ41r5a7i5.jpg
123 KB, 500x584
>>81482031
Bruce throws his sketchbook into a fire:
>>
>>81482178
He shouldn't draw gay porn, then.
>>
>>81474944
>>81475399
People who like him also tend to reduce the character down to his race as well.

>You just don't like him because he's black

It baffles my mind that people will ignore legitimate negatives or positives about a character to spout off about race.

Nobody wants to talk about character traits, or development, or the way that characters are portrayed, not when you just point the finger at someone opposed to your opinion and mumble something about blacks, before smugly retiring to await your next (you).
>>
File: 1457622936939.gif (1 MB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
1457622936939.gif
1 MB, 217x217
>>81481193
>>
>>81482587
Exactly.

I literally had no idea he was so "controversial" I just new him as the cool guy from We Are Robin
>>
>>81478460
It is not the first time that behaves like an idiot ,but this was... particularly gratuitous.
>>
>>81479695
>I hope Dick will be like a big brother to Damian and Jon.
FTFY
>>
File: 1397522040105.jpg (779 KB, 400x4064) Image search: [Google]
1397522040105.jpg
779 KB, 400x4064
>>81481882
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.