[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Plot Holes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nb17mdgvvr1tkd2lto1_1280.jpg (138 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb17mdgvvr1tkd2lto1_1280.jpg
138 KB, 800x800
What's the biggest unresolved /co/-related plothole? Any medium, any IP.
>>
Why would someone shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?
>>
>>81467606
I imagine the shot would be to give an auditory confirmation to the remaining hooded suspects that one of their cohorts had indeed been executed.
>>
>>81467606
On the off chance that they might survive the fall obviously. A better question would be why wouldn't you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane? it's not like bullets are a rarity.
>>
Why didn't Zod use that ship from up, up, & away to fight off Brainac?
>>
>>81468106
Because the council took it from him and shot it off into space before that
>>
Why didn't Rorschach just lie to Dr. Manhattan and say he wasn't going to tell? He was so far removed from his humanity by that point he probably would have no read on it
>>
>>81467568
The entirety of BvS
>>
>>81468399

is this the beginning of a new meme?
>>
>>81468388
he could still see the future
>>
>>81467568
I don't think Siryn ever found out that it was Copycat who punched her in the face, not Deadpool.
Also no one giving a shit about Copycat after Sabertooth killed her. Well, besides Deadpool.
>>
File: Joe_Quesada.jpg (64 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Joe_Quesada.jpg
64 KB, 250x250
>It's magic, I ain't gotta explain shit!
>>
>>81468420

Yes. Or just an extension of the Man of Murder meme.
>>
>>81468449

Then how come he didn't see the journal in the bin at the end? I mean I know he can only see HIS future, but still, what would be so bad about telling the world?

Also thinking about it, I think Moore just killed Rorschach because he was based on The Question who Moore doesn't like to begin with.
>>
>>81468388
Manhattan saw everything. He knew just as well as Rorschach that no matter the scenario, Rorschach would tell. There was no point in lying. Besides, it would be in character for Rorschach.
>>
>>81468420
>Beginning
it's been a meme for awhile now anon.
>>
>>
>>81468706
Moore doesn't like Mr A. while both Mr A and The Question were created as objectivist heroes, Mr A was chict tract levels of absurd binary thinking
>>
File: neverstopped.png (99 KB, 212x338) Image search: [Google]
neverstopped.png
99 KB, 212x338
>>81468516
>>
>>81468802
>Mr A was chict tract levels of absurd binary thinking
How so?
>>
Why did Thanos give Loki the Mind Gem ? He (Loki) did make good use of it, but he (Thanos) had to have other ways of retrieving the Tesseract that didn't include risking an I.Stone in the process.
>>
>>81468802

Yeah, Moore hate's Objectivism so he'll shit on the hero based on the Objectivist hero.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.