[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
we did it lads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 142138791601412.png (173 KB, 669x513) Image search: [Google]
142138791601412.png
173 KB, 669x513
we did it lads
>>
File: stop it.jpg (167 KB, 614x550) Image search: [Google]
stop it.jpg
167 KB, 614x550
>>81465737
>arrowcave
JUST CALL IT THE QUIVER ALREADY!
>>
>>81465737
He's just gonna' be Felicity's bitch and you know it.

>"Hey Felicity, check out these cool new gadgets I've been working on for the team."
>"Oh that's cute Curtis, but hang on! It looks like you crossed the wrong wire here, let me just fix that for you."
>"OH WOW Felicity, you've completely increased my inventions effectiveness by twenty-percent! You're terrific!"
>>
>>81465964
>Mrs. Terrific Canary
>>
File: AHLIVAR.jpg (47 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
AHLIVAR.jpg
47 KB, 700x394
>>81465964
>He's just gonna' be Felicity's bitch and you know it
Just like the rest of the cast!
>>
>>81465855
they call it the bunker as soon as whatshisface discovers it in that episode

but i agree the quiver is better
>>
Quick question.

Where did this idea that Felicity is the strongest one of the team come from? I know Diggle mentioned it to his brother when he was still in a cell, but I'd like to know how Felicity, fucking Felicity, is stronger than Oliver Queen.
>>
REEEEEEE!
This faggot is not Mr Terrific !
>>
>>81466126
No no, we like the faggot, we hate the white bitch with glasses.
>>
Figures we get a piss poor Mister Terrific to compliment a shit show. And no you cant fix it because that would require canceling this and actually making a Green Arrow show
>>
>>81466143
why do we like him? who is we that even watches this still to tell they like this guy?
>>
>>81466096
also in that episode:
>holt leaves his home while ill to help the gang, against the wished of his lover
>when he comes back, he says his adventure made him realize that his place is at home, with his partner

and now he's probably gonna turn around and decide he wants to continue helping, despite what he said before. so the gays are gonna argue about the fact that he changed his mind. sounds engaging
>>
>>81466143
Actually we should clarify that hes a likable guy, just that we dont recognize him as Mister Terrific
>>
>>81465737
>we
>>
>>81466172
me? i like that guy
i mean he's cute and not annoying like felicity
maybe he'll be a good foil
>>
>>81466172
>>81466186
Thing is, Curtis is what Felicity could have been had they not fucked her character up so horribly.

No really think about it. He's a tech savvy quirky nerd that's not so quirky that he's annoying, and is actually doing stuff that matters but still let's the stars of the show get the main spotlight.
>>
>>81466238
But Felicity was always annoying.
>>
>>81466282
Early Felicity was fucking tolerable and you know it.

Plus that booty.
>>
>>81466126
Don't worry, his brother will be Mr. T on Earth 2.
>>
>>81466238
Not going to lie, his nervous references were starting to annoy me
>>
>>81466238
>that's not so quirky that he's annoying,
Wrong. He's obnoxious as fuck with it.
>>
>>81466292
I always hated her though.
>>
>>81466238
He's S1 Felicity but with pop culture references instead of innuendo. Net loss, but still better than current Felicity
>>
File: Emily Bett Rickards ass.gif (1 MB, 210x308) Image search: [Google]
Emily Bett Rickards ass.gif
1 MB, 210x308
>>81466292
>>
>>81466172
Curtis is felicity back when she was good.
As long as they dont have him date Oliver were good.
>>
>>81465855
I like "Armory". The idea of a medieval room full of bows and arrows seems the most fitting somehow. At least that's how I'd do it if I were writing the character.
>>
>>81469662
Does curtis have a booty? Can he replace season 1-2 felicity?
>>
>>81465737
What fucking sucks is if this guy was on flash hed be whizzing around on t-spheres halfway into his first episode.

same with atom. if atom was on flash he wouldnt be in a knock off iron man suit. hed be shrinking every other second cos fuck it hes the atom. tight body suits for all.

Instead hes probably gonna just be a fucking hacker.
>>
>>81469767
The Atom wasn't supposed to be The Atom; they had to scrap their plans when WB shot their plans down.
>>
>>81465855
But that's Felicity's nickname
>>
>>81470454
I get it
>>
>>81465737
Honestly, if they wanted to wave the we are diversity, he's black and gay - It's a double whammie.
>>
>>81472262
Felicity is gone and thats good enough for me
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.