[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: superhero movie moments that annoy you >peter beats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: s1.png (491 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
s1.png
491 KB, 848x480
ITT: superhero movie moments that annoy you

>peter beats the shit out of flash thompson
>everyone seems impressed
>fight ends
>"...WOW WHAT A FREAK!!!!"

Truly retarded.
>>
>>81462162
Version in ASM was even more retarded.

Peter, I'm so disappointed in you that you let a guy punch you so hard he hurt himself!
>>
Raimi a shit
>>
YOU'RE LETTING HIM KILL MAAAAAARTHA

MMMMMMAAAAAAAARTHAAAAAAAA
>>
>Captain, People are afraid
>Fake somber looks
>>
>>81462162
Audience is a fickle bunch. The Green Goblin knew this

idk
>>
>>81462162
I was more concerned that these guys who were clearly in their mid to late 20's were still in high school.
>>
>>81462162
Not a superhero movie per se but that exact same scenario happens in A Goofy Movie

>Max performs a kickass song during a boring ass assembly
>Humiliates principal
>Everyone loves it, great special effects
>It's revealed he's Max
>"..IT'S THE GOOFBALL!!!" cue laughter and embarrassment

He would have been seen as the coolest kid after that
>>
>>81463130
I looked like I was 21 in high school, and so did a few of my friends. But for all of them to look like that? That's out of the ordinary.
>>
>>81463269
You're misremembering, Anon. Yes, someone in the crowd does shout "IT'S THE GOOF KID!", but he seems more surprised than mocking, and the crowd doesn't break out laughing. It treats him being revealed as going out on a bum note because now the Principal can identify him... I guess? But the point is, as soon as everyone's let out for summer break, everyone comes up to Max to congratulate him, even that one slutty chick who was totally hotter than Roxanne.
>>
>>81462162
But the other students were cheering or dumbfounded. The only ones that called Peter a freak were Flash's cronies.
>>
>>81463410
Ah shit yeah thats right, i guess i am misremembering, i guess it was just the initial reaction of Max like he looked fucking dejected like he was naked during a final test that always confused me
>>
>>81462398
What are you even on about, /tv/?
>>
If you saw the quiet, friendless school punching bag just suddenly through Big Bad BullyMcGee about 12 feet and completely smash some lockers. The would the words freak, mutant, cyborg, whatever the fuck a normal human can't do that. Would those words ever go through a normal person's head?
>>
File: 1445650576583.jpg (73 KB, 780x972) Image search: [Google]
1445650576583.jpg
73 KB, 780x972
>>81462162
>Hero is mortally wounded
>Recovers due to "heroic resolve"
>>
>0:57
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWCi9Bxu1pk

I think contextually, the nerdy loner doing a quadruple fucking backflip in the middle of the hallway to avoid getting tackled is a bit more astonishing.
>>
I will give you rent once you fix this damn door
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.