[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looks like Snyder wants the Batman movie with Affleck directing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 15
File: goddamn affleck.jpg (43 KB, 599x372) Image search: [Google]
goddamn affleck.jpg
43 KB, 599x372
Looks like Snyder wants the Batman movie with Affleck directing and it's working on it, what we can expect for a Batman film by Affleck after BvS?
>>
>>81455437
>what we can expect for a Batman film by Affleck after BvS?

The rumor is that it's a combination of the Killing Joke and Death in the Family.

/co/ has chewed over and digested Killing Joke so many times it looks undesirable, but it's a quintessential Batman story.
>>
Considering he reads and is a fan of Batman, I'm kinda hyped.
>>
>>81455437
More of Batman being a badass instead of "muh no killing" nonsense.
>>
Casey Affleck as Owlman/Thomas Wayne Jr
>>
Snyder wanting something should be considered a red flag.
>>
If they make the Batman Solo movie I guess they will have to delay any of the other DCEU movies since WB scheduled is full until 2020, since Cyborg is going to be in The Flash movie I guess his movie is the one that is going to be delayed or cancelled since he is the less known character
>>
>>81455579
The rumor is actually that it's an adaptation of "Under the Red Hood" with elements of "The Killing Joke" and the Joker storyline from "The Dark Knight Returns".

It'd feature Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood, the Joker, and reportedly Will Smith wants in as Deadshot. Also, WB is currently fast-tracking it for a summer 2018 release date.
>>
>>81455895
Rumor has it they're actually delaying "Aquaman" and giving his spot to Batman.

Which kinda' makes sense if "Justice League" really is as Aquaman-centric as the rumors suggest.
>>
>>81455579
>a combination of the Killing Joke and Death in the Family.
If so I can see why Batfleck was so ruthless in BvS.
>>
File: Supersad.jpg (34 KB, 409x335) Image search: [Google]
Supersad.jpg
34 KB, 409x335
>tfw Superman solo movie 2/Man of Steel 2 is NEVER EVER is going to happen in the DCEU era
>Superman role in Justice League Part 2 probably is going to be fighting Darkseid in another GCI Dragon Ball Z battle
>>
>>81455711
back to tv with you.
>>
>>81456174
Because all he is is a soulless DBZ character, anon. Snyder ruined the DCEU.
>>
>>81456174
>muh practical effects

fuck off to your shitty Thor chick flicks.
>>
>>81456174
>Darkseid in another GCI Dragon Ball Z battle

Well you can't exactly make Darkside WITHOUT CG.
>>
Paul Giamatti as Penguin
>>
Affleck confirmed in an interview recently he's been working with Geoff Johns on something.
>>
>>81456554
>>81456454

That's not the point. It's obvious characters like the New Gods are going to be GCI, but they will be used in huge fight scenes where they will probably 9/11 half the Earth
>>
Sounds like Affleck is gonna be uber busy editing Live by Night (Well, direct the editing. Whatever.), acting in Justice League, and promoting them both before hammering out a Batman flick, which I would imagine would take him a little longer than usual because he's not completely familiar with CGI and fight choreography.
>>
>>81455750
They don't have the balls to do Crime Syndicate stuff
>>81457088
The Based Cereal King and Affleck's powers as a True Fan shall deliver us
>>
>>81457207
Well I wouldn't expect the big bad NewGod to be thwarted off by a Dance Off competition.
>>
>>81457287
>Affleck is putting himself under as much stress and emotional turmoil as possible so that he can truly become Batman
Has method acting gone too far?
>>
>>81455437
Disappointment. I can expect disappointment.
I can HOPE that it gets disconnected from the rest of the universe and just becomes a standalone franchise.
Or even just gets cancelled, because while Batfleck was inoffensive, the success of Batman movies is a big reason why we're where we're at right now. WB thinks for anything to work it needs to be as Batman as possible.
>>
>>81457320
A big part of Darkseid is information warfare, memetic and viral infoweapons, and Intergang
I fully expect Justice League to be totally insane with spygames
I wonder who's been cast as Glorious Godfried
>>
File: 1435414986415.png (134 KB, 317x392) Image search: [Google]
1435414986415.png
134 KB, 317x392
>>81456174
Will we ever get a Superman movie, where his worldview gets challenged but he ultimately manages to prevail against that adversity, reinforcing his ideals?

The main problem with MoS and BvS is really that they do their darndest to prove Snyder's pessimistic Pa Kent right. Not only do Supes selfless actions lead to more suffering both for him and the world, but even if he truly inspires people, it seems to be in harmful ways. Such as the cultish behavior of his fans and the division of the rest of the world.

For someone who claims to love Superman, Zack really can't stop shitting on him constantly. Maybe it's because he's a Christian, who needs to see his saviors suffer constantly. Maybe it's because he also seems to be enamoured with Objectivism and can't let a good deed go unpunished.
I don't know.
All I know is that the relationship between Snyder and Superman is an abusive one and he really needs to lose custody of that kid.
>>
>>81458154
5 star post, brother.
>>
>>81455711
More of Batman being just like any other brooding action hero? Brilliant!
>>
File: 1459531931104.jpg (39 KB, 624x420) Image search: [Google]
1459531931104.jpg
39 KB, 624x420
>>81458154
I agree Ray.
Snyder seems to only understand superman in a really superficial way and he is still stuck with the "hero" mentality from watchmen.
This superman lives in fear and he doesn't have a solid ideal to follow and his actions seem to create more problems than solutions
>>
>>81455711
So, the Punisher?
>>
File: image.jpg (620 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
620 KB, 1920x1080
>>81457318
>The Based Cereal King and Affleck's powers as a True Fan shall deliver us
Geoff "I hate Batman and only like Hal"Johns is literally the second worse Batman writer (right next to Zack Snyder).
Batman Earth One and Arkham Knight were shit. The only reason Johns is in charge of Batman is because he's a dirty Jew looking for money to swim in and doesn't care about Batman. When WB asked him for good comic book writers for possible Batman movie help, he automatically volunteered himself over Morrison, Dini, Timm, and O'Neal because he wants all dem money.
He should be put in charge of the Cyborg movie since he was the person who said everyone loved Cyborg and that he needed a movie (a lie he made up so John Stewart wouldn't be the main Green Lantern on the JL)

And now the new Batman solo movie is just going to be another Red Hood story because Under the Hood is literally the only Batman story Johns has read.
He's going to ruin Batman and help Zack Snyder kill the DCEU.
>>
>>81458154
>Will we ever get a Superman movie, where his worldview gets challenged but he ultimately manages to prevail against that adversity, reinforcing his ideals?
you mean like in bvs?
if you seek him monument, look around
>>
>>81455579
Batman movies in the past have taken different aspects from the comic stories without being direct adaptations.
>>
>>81455845
No it shouldn't, enough with your fucking "mu Snyder" boogieman. This will be a Batfleck joint.
>>
>>81456174
>Superman role in Justice League Part 2 probably is going to be fighting Darkseid in another GCI Dragon Ball Z battle

I don't even get this complaint. God forbid mother fuckers with god like powers fight like mother fuckers with god like powers, amirite?
>>
>>81463243
>the second worse Batman writer (right next to Zack Snyder).

But Snyder isn't a writer. I am not sure why people keep bringing it up as if he wrote these movies. Terrio wrote it based on a story by Goyer. Snyder at best gave out a few ideas but they put it to paper. He isn't even credited in writing it.
>>
>>81458154
Probably not until we're loke 60, or maybe we'll never live to see it.
>>
>>81456174

Cause Henry Cavill isn't Superman, he's Ultraman
>>
>>81464829
No , not even close. Oh who am i kidding, you people don't actually read comics.
>>
>>81464863

Show me a clip of Cavill's Superman smiling while in costume in BvS
>>
>>81455711
he's going back to the no killing rule now actually.
>>
>>81455895
just cancel cyborg, who the fuck would he even fight?
>>
>>81455437
He's a great actor and director, he portrayed Batman almost perfectly, I imagine the solo Batfleck movie will be top notch if he's directing as well.
>>
>>81465729
Racism
>>
>>81464912
>Superman not smiling=Ultraman
Because that is the only difference between them
>>
>>81457352
The absolute madman!
>>
>>81458154

Superman vs the elite animated film. I enjoyed it very much. Although some people disagree with the film's message.
>>
>>81465673
Did Snyder confirm this?
>>
>>81455437
A story that makes decent sense.

Also He'll be doing some hot chick
>>
File: man of murder.gif (621 KB, 300x175) Image search: [Google]
man of murder.gif
621 KB, 300x175
>>81465856
Bro
>>
>>81455629
He also reads and is a fan of Daredevil.
>>
>>81463243
Johns isn't writing the movie, Affleck is. Johns is just his knowledge library.
>>
>>81466889
I thought it was blatantly obvious when he punched the wall behind Lex with his branding iron instead of branding him, showing that he's going back to his old ways.
>>
I am hype
>>
>>81468201
Shhhh. If you point out the blatantly obvious meanings behind things in the movie that aren't explicitly spelled-out, you'll be accused of looking too deep into a shitty movie.
>>
>>81468400
>>81468201
It's like poetry.

It rhymes.
>>
>>81456554
I know this is probably a silly question but why not?
I mean yes omega beams have to be CGI, but why can't the big D himself be makeup and camera angles? Why does this have to be another Hobbit mistake?
>>
>>81468493
Because at some point people like you got "well that's obviously not computer generated" and "that looks good" mixed up, and at the end of the day Darkseid doesn't look fucking human.
>>
>>81468142
>Johns is just his knowledge library.
>Hey Geoff, what happened when Bruce-
>Hal, the answer is Hal Ben.
>>
>>81468611
>Because at some point people like you got "well that's obviously not computer generated"
Speak for yourself.
The CGI in BvS was really obvious and distracting.
>>
>>81455437
four hours of crying

ben sits at a table signing his divorce papers

it's a spiritual sequel to The Death of Batman
>>
>>81455437
If Ben's the one who write and direct then it should be fine if not then it's quit worrisome.
>>
>>81456174
>>81456332
>fighting Darkseid in another GCI Dragon Ball Z battle

And this is a good thing, I don't want another Thor or Superman return fight, it's fucking shit. All it's need is a good director and a good script.
>>
>>81463243
>Geoff Johns
>love Jason and Hal
I freaking wish because if he was, Jason and Hal would have gotten better treatment in comics.
>>
>>81457540
Bill O Reilly
>>
>>81465856
Hell, Ultraman smiles a lot when he's fucking other people over. Especially when he's eating kryptonite.
>>
>>81455437
Probably not a Robin thanks to Snyder, which is a huge problem in the end.

See, Batman as a character is flat as fuck. He is by design an unchanging being devoted to his drive for justice. It doesn't matter what "development" you try to put him through, for further stories to work he always needs to end up back to square one.
Now, this isn't inherently a bad thing. His driven, analytical mindset is an extremely good character archetype for telling detective stories, complete with monologing and analysis of crime scenes. In some ways having a sidekick detracts from that type of story.

That type of story has never once been portrayed in a film adaption or even gotten close to being portrayed. His film adaptions are much like the modern comics where the "detective" part is strictly secondary and ultimately each film is an operatic punch-uo between which famous supervillain focus groups says will work best and wasn't used too recently.
To get ANY kind of decent character interaction you need someone next to him to bounce off of, and Alfred or Lucious Fox doesn't really work in that role as regularly as they try to make it.
If you want character development or emotional subplots that don't feel forced or any kind of human interaction with Batman, you need a Robin or a Nightwing or SOMEONE with him to bounce his personality off of and show different sides to himself, because nothing about the formula of a usual Batman story requires him to do that.

Warner Brothers will never actually figure this out I'm guessing.
>>
>>81469816
I'd love to see a movie franchise where Batman becomes BatDad and gains an awesome crime fighting family to regain the one he lost. He'd still be dedicated to the mission but he wouldn't be driven by the pain of loss anymore.

But Robins are too kid friendly for that to happen and Bruce has to angst to sell tickets.
>>
>>81455750
Christian Bale for Owlman

Nick Cage for Ultraman

I want my Earth 3 movie
>>
File: 1406223586217.jpg (7 KB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
1406223586217.jpg
7 KB, 170x170
>>81468139
Because Affleck wrote and directed Daredevil?
>>
>>81469855
The Robin doesn't NEED to be a child, that's the thing.
Him having a sidekick in his early 20's or late teens is perfect for Affleck's older more grizzled Bruce Wayne who's been through some shit and has had time to grow more fatherly or experienced.

Anything then just have him be brooding and talk to nobody like an actual fucking human being for an entire movie, AGAIN.
>>
>>81469816
Underrated post.
Thank god there's an anon on here who understands this, because another five movies of brooding sounds tedious as fuck.
There's only so many times before "Batman broods, fights the new villain, is surprised at villain's tenacity after initially underestimating him, Batman re-evaluates villain and whips out some new gadget or strategy that finally overcomes villain after an neat set piece battle" formula becomes boring, and that was two films ago at this point.

Give Bruce somebody to fucking talk to already, and as Batman instead of just Batman pretending to be Bruce Wayne.
>>
>>81469983
here's how I see it, early 20's bruce gets young teen dick as a sidekick and he's nightwing, late 20's he gets older teen Jason, loses him early 30s, and now jason comes back and dick is late 20s. From there you can bring in tim fat chance or any other side kick you want
>>
>>81469983
>The Robin doesn't NEED to be a child, that's the thing.
He kind of does, because you need that mirror to child Bruce. A Robin that starts out as a 20 year old doesn't work nearly as much because b that point people are expected to have enough autonomy that they can survive a parent's death a little better. He can't have been Robin for years, because then you have to explain where he was during the events of BvS and possibly also Justice League, which is an all hands on deck deal, and you'd also have to address the defaced robin costume.

You'd also end up drawing parallels to the Schumacher movies if not TDKR with an older Robin.

>Anything then just have him be brooding and talk to nobody like an actual fucking human being for an entire movie, AGAIN.
That's just going to be this universe's trademark, I'm afraid.
>>
>>81469816
>I don't know shit about Batman
>>
>>81455579
ugh
>>
File: 1444318582168.jpg (110 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1444318582168.jpg
110 KB, 1000x1000
Didn't care for BvS at all but this is very exiting.

Also, can anyone explain why everybody was shitting on the idea of Batfleck before the movie came out?
He looks fucking perfect, is a decent actor, and is a fan of the character. I don't know what more you can ask for.
>>
File: 1440128776566.jpg (21 KB, 372x260) Image search: [Google]
1440128776566.jpg
21 KB, 372x260
>>81469816
>See, Batman as a character is flat as fuck
>>
>>81470131
>You'd also end up drawing parallels to the Schumacher movies if not TDKR with an older Robin.
Fact: If everyone with competence was afraid of trying something just because someone else unsuccessfully tried it before, nothing would ever get done ever in the history of our species.

The Schumacher films are OLD now, and lots of kids in their early 20's now weren't even ten years old. when they stopped making them.
You just need to make Batman films BETTER then what he did (only hard if you are an absolutely atrocious writer and director) to get the formula right even once, and then everyone compares what HE did to what YOU did, rather then vice-versa, even though he came before.
We see that shit all the time in /co/ comparing a new comics or cartoon or film to something successful that came before but with the younger fans already associating it with the newer material first.

The real problem is that Warner Brothers doesn't have any fucking balls.
They are the safest and most routine movie company out there right now, making things by the numbers based in stuff that proved successful for someone else once upon a time without actually trying very hard to do better.
They are EXACTLY what Stephen Spielburg talked about when he claimed that Hollywood was in desperate need of new management; ancient dinosaurs of men who have completely lost their ability to adapt or think creatively.
>>
>>81470175
>I've never read a comic.
>>81470235
>Me neither!
>>
>ITT: /tv/
>>
>>81466889
does it matter? 3 years ago Snyder confirmed there was no such thing as kryptonite
>>
>>81470239
>Fact: If everyone with competence was afraid of trying something just because someone else unsuccessfully tried it before, nothing would ever get done ever in the history of our species.
I want to argue that you're clearly ignoring how Hollywood works but the rest of your post seems to indicate that you know the score.

Honestly though a child Robin WOULD be the bigger risk. Most kid superheroes are comedies where they're clearly not in any danger. A Batman movie would all but necessitate the opposite of that.
>>
>>81470273
and there wasn't until it was discovered.
>>
>>81470320
>I want to argue that you're clearly ignoring how Hollywood works but the rest of your post seems to indicate that you know the score.

It's easy for comics fans to miss that what "DC" does doesn't really matter at all since they're a subsidiary of Time-Warner and thus it's really WB that calls the shots when it comes to films.
You just need to look at the problems WB is having now and then (Jupiter Rising's failure must have really fucked them in the ass financially) rather then stay focused on the infinitesimally small world of comics and superhero film.

>Honestly though a child Robin WOULD be the bigger risk.
I won't disagree with that.
It's hard to do a rougher Batman story with a child Robin because if you put a real human being in that scenario it looks exactly like what it would be considered in real life, namely reckless child endangerment.
By having an older Robin (or Nightwing, or whoever) who's a teenager you can have a younger and less experienced character around Batman to develop emotionally and go through all the stuff they TRY to put Batman through before ultimately backpedaling in the next film they make and have it stick a little better since the sidekick isn't immediately required to be a certain way for the character to work or be familiar.

I know it's not "what audiences expect", but for fuck's sake, the last decade and change has shown that you DO NOT need to do automatically what audiences expect in a superhero film for a superhero film to work. Fucking Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy managed to get superhero films, a character and a group that NOBODY outside of actual comics readers knew fuck-all about before the film and they were financially successful films too!

I'm not saying you need to copy Marvel's style (that's a stupid idea anyway), but you don't need to do what's "safe and expected" anymore
>>
>>81470514
Hell, I'm not totally unconvinced that Wonder Woman didn't get a separate film out already simply because WB didn't have a "safe and reliable" blueprint for one because they never HAD a Wonder Woman film before.
>>
>>81463790

Superman is only suppose to lift heavy things, like planes, you filthy pleb!
>>
I really would like an Injustice movie
>>
>>81470594
all the good parts of injustice are unrelated to the main plot
>>
>>81465798
Looks like Cyborg is going to be in The Flash movie too, who cares about a solo movie about him at this point?
>>
I love how everyone conveniently forgets the following series of events:
>Batman is at the end of his rope, growing ever more desperate and paranoid
>His mind and sense of morality is beginning to slip from him
>Alfred points out that he's becoming much crueler than he's ever been
>This mentally weakened Batman gets manipulated by Lex into becoming even angrier, therefore even crueler and forsaking his morality even more
>Suddenly it turns out that the 'evil alien' isn't so alien after all
>Wait, he's got a girlfriend? A HUMAN girlfriend? A HUMAN mother? This omnipotent being of destruction actually has a human identity? Why? Isn't he Superman full-time? Why wouldn't he be? Maybe he really is just a guy trying to do the right thing. Maybe he's just a person like everyone else, and is not just a detached alien god, but an earthling just like everyone else. Maybe that's why he does what he does - so he can help his home, and not just because he's bored, or because he can, or because he wants to rule over people. Fuck, how did I let it come this far?
>Superman dies saving the world
>Batman, having previously become cruel and a murderer, due to his twisted perception that hope doesn't exist in this world, finally sees that that's not true. Good exists. Hope exists.
>Batman regains his morality, his hope, and is inspired to do more for the world.
>Batman sets off to form the JL.
Superman literally inspired Batman to try and redeem himself.

There's no pleasing some of you faggots.
>>
>>81465673
Late in life batman comics, he doesn't go out of his way to save criminals like before. Every casualty in the movie was ultimately the bad guys fault except the flamer. And fuck him he was trying to kill martha.
I don't like the glorification of 'give no shits' batman because you know Bruce is crying about that shit in the cave but they made it very clear he's at the end of his rope.
>>
>>81470273
I remember when he said "no doomsday" on the movie
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (51 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
51 KB, 470x313
>>81455437
I don't understand all this hype for Affleck directing. Have you guys forgot that he helped with the Batman Vs Superman script while in a Batman costume??? The Movie was shit and so his new movie
>>
>>81473804
>Have you guys forgot that he helped with the Batman Vs Superman script while in a Batman costume?

Nope

However the almost universal praise for the Batman parts of BvS makes it obvious that he helped only with the Batman parts.

Batfleck is the only thing people want to see more of.
>>
>>81471306
>I like how everyone conveniently forgets my personal hoop-jumping interpretation of scenes that aren't actually connected. There's no pleasing you faggots.
>>
>>81473804
Did you forget that Batman's lines were the best in the movie? Did you forget that Batman in general is the best part of the movie? And that's with Ben just helping out, not actually writing stuff from scratch.

It's pretty clear you've never seen Gone Baby Gone, Argo or The Town. Fix that.
>>
>>81473804
The Batman parts were literally the only good thing about BvS.

The only positive word about the movie is how Affleck needs to get his own solo series.
>>
>>81473910
Do you need a fucking neon sign? It's blatantly obvious and each part of that is even explicitly stated. All except for the part where Superman tells Batman about Martha - that's the ONE piece of the puzzle you need to figure out for yourself. But no, that's just too hard, there should've been subtitles to clearly state Batman's internal thoughts at that point. Him getting angry, looking confused, throwing away the spear in disgust, then promising Clark he'll save him mom - that's just way too subtle.
>>
>BvS states he was getting more and more Brutal with Superman's appearance
>Stops killing at the end of BvS

They could really play up Superman's sacrifice and seeing he's just a normal person as inspiration and realisation that he's in the wrong by killing, and Under the Red Hood would be good to play with that.
>>
>>81469816
I personally think that what really makes Batman the best is that he can punch almost anyone in the head and win. Detective shit is boring on screen anyways.
>>
>>81474212

I disagree, I loved BvS showing Batman is an amazing detective.
>>
>>81473924
>Did you forget that Batman's lines were the best in the movie? Did you forget that Batman in general is the best part of the movie?
...............Martha
>>
>>81470215
Because Daredevil.
Here's my "bold prediction" Assuming Batfleck is doing a whole trilogy, i suspect it will be superior to Nolan's Batflicks in nearly every way.

I enjoyed the Nolanbats movies. Especially Begins which is my favorite of the 3. But the weakest element of his movies was Batman himself.

The stupid voice ( it was most tolerable in Begins but got worse as it went on)
Almost total lack of actual Detective work

He quits being Batman for 8 fucking years because he childhood sweetheart was taken out.

He then quits again to go live in Paris with Selina , then gives his Batcave and gadgets to some shmuck he know for a few days.

He was never really that imposing or scary. There were some good scenes in Begins , like the "where are you!" scene. But for the most part he looked like a small but fairly athletic guy in Tacticool armor.

To be fair Keaton wasn't that scary either. But he didn't have that bullshit tacticool armor and in my opinion, had the best movie Batsuit up until Batfleck.
>>
>>81473910
Either you're not very bright or your hate-boner for this movie has blinded you.
>>
File: 3409009-midnighter.jpg (492 KB, 800x1181) Image search: [Google]
3409009-midnighter.jpg
492 KB, 800x1181
Gay Batman movie when? Not directed by Snyder.
>>
>>81476064
It's weird how Batman Begins could have basically been the start of a much more comicy franchise.
Gotham still looked like a weird fantasy city, the fear toxin gave the whole thing a bit of a supernatural touch and everything just seemed less grounded.

TDK was great and even TDKR had its moments, but the more they went into that direction of pseudo plausibility, the more they lost me.
>>
>>81468033

>outward appearances make the hero
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (36 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
36 KB, 1280x800
>>81464912
>>
File: smile.gif (998 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
smile.gif
998 KB, 500x750
>>81464912
for you
>>
>>81479125
Kill yourself.
>>
>>81480100
>>81480168
First they don't read comics and now they don't even watch the movies they're shitposting about. /co/ is fucking doomed
>>
>>81480223
Uhh. /co/ - Movies & shitposting
>>
File: 4lVBGZ9.jpg (762 KB, 1272x1920) Image search: [Google]
4lVBGZ9.jpg
762 KB, 1272x1920
>>81456174
We all know how the movie with Darkseid in it will end.
>>
>>81471864
>the flamer
that was kgbeast, he's in SS. He lived
>>
>>81480223
/co/ has been doomed from the start anon.
>>
>>81483399
BRAVO SNYDER
>>
>>81483399
>that horrid costume
please no
>>
>>81468201
Exactly
>>
>>81470239
It was the studios fault those movies sucked, not Schumacher.

He did fucking Falling Down and The Lost Boys and wanted to do Batman Year One but the studio said "nope gotta toy it up"
>>
>>81480168
thanks anon, you are a big guy
>>
>>81483882
KGBeast, really?
>>
>>81480201
Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>81479125
It worked for The Dark Knight, but seeing Catwoman and the Batwing in its sequel was weird.
>>
>>81455437

For my Batman movie in the DCEU here's how I'd want it.

>The Film begins with a climatic fight between Batman and the Joker with Harley helping the Joker.
>Batman defeats Jokers who falls into the river.
>Joker's body is not recovered.
>Harley is capture and sent to Arkham, she fears the Joker is dead.
>Batman continues searching for the Joker to no avail.
>Harley is being communicated to via plants (all fans no who's talking to her but it isn't revealed yet).
>Bruce Wayne is attending some sort of fundraiser due to damage the Joker did to the city
>Enter incredibly sexy redhead (possibly played my Christina Hendricks or Jessica Chastain) called Dr Isley
>Dr Isley and Bruce end up flirting and making out
>Bruce is poisoned and has a limited time before he will die
>Poison Ivy is revealed and she breaks out Harley whom she helps recover from her abuse at the hands on the Joker
>During this Poison Ivy has her own fucking scheme to kill Gotham and transform it as her plant kingdom with Harley as her consort
>Harley isn't entirely on board because she still pines for the Joker.
>Batman and Alfred research more about the Toxin in Bruce's system; while they can't find a cure they can determine where the plant is located (Poison Ivy's secret base).
>Batman busts in to stop Poison Ivy's plans
>Batman (due to the poison) is weakened and falls (close to death) before being able to stop Poison Ivy.
>Poison Ivy gives Batman a kiss so he'll die
>This cures Batman of the poison (Harley doesn't know Bruce and Batman are the same person).
>Bruce proceeds to defeat Poison Ivy's plans.
>Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn are locked up in Arkham.
>In the process of researching the poison in his system an defeating Poison Ivy Bruce finds out something relevant to the New Gods and/or Swamp Thing.
>>
>>81471306

I'm glad someone else fucking gets it. The conversation he has with Alfred early in the film ("How many good guys are left?") compared to the conversation he has with Wonder Woman at the end ("Men are still good") makes this really clear that Superman, through his humanity and sacrifice, redeems Batman.
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.