[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sony and Marvel's upcoming Spider-Man solo film cou
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
>Sony and Marvel's upcoming Spider-Man solo film could be titled Spider-Man Homecoming.

>The BBC (via Empire) spotted a new URL registration from Sony Pictures for "SpiderManHomecomingTheMovie.com," which could presumably end up being the final title for Tom Holland's Spidey-centered flick. Of course, this is not confirmation of the film's title, but it could give us an idea of where the studio is leaning.

Thoughts?
>>
Boring. But I guess it works as a double entendre from him entering high school/coming back to Marvel.
>>
>>81451901
Spider-man is gonna flop
This teenage superhero bullshit has never been popular
>>
That is an awful subtitle, but as long as he says Amazing/spectacular somewhere in the movie, they could name it the rise of Spider-Man for all I care.
>>
Honestly, as long they don't do One More Day I don't care. If this is the same story with a shiny new title I'll be annoyed.
>>
>>81452383
>Marvel's The Spectacular Spider-Man: Homecoming
>>
>Spider-Man comes back to Marvel
>Spider-Man: Homecoming
A little on the nose, no?
>>
Marvel fucked up deeply by not setting their spiderman in the 60s.
>>
>>81452267

>one of the three popular and successful superheroes of all time
>flopping ever
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 580x435
>>81453731
BvS flopped (or underperformed, at least).

Audiences are no longer dumb, having a popular character isn't enough to guarantee a success, especially with the rising popularity of RT.
>>
>>81453686
One of the appeals of bringing Spidey into the MCU was so he could interact with all of the current heroes. Why would they pass that up?
>>
>>81453794
cough* Deadpool cough*
>>
>>81453794
How about making a fun comic book movie instead of depressing pretentious symbolism?
>>
>>81451901
As long as it's not another fucking origin story.
>>
File: Morph.jpg (24 KB, 389x541) Image search: [Google]
Morph.jpg
24 KB, 389x541
>>Home Cumming.
>>
>>81454314
>muh fun
>>
>>81454731
It's not.
>>
>>81454894
I bet your that guy no one likes to talk to at parties.
>>
>>81453582
>Disney's Sony's Marvel's The Amazingly Spectacular Spider-Man: Homecoming
>>
>>81453832
he secretly wants Miles Morales to be the current Spidey
>>
>>81453686

Are you retarded?
>>
>>81454894
Box office numbers and reviews don't lie m8, audiences and critics prefer fun.
>>
>>81455133
>Miles Morales as spiderman
>in the 60s
>JJJ says "HE'S A MENACE"
Top kek
>>
>>81452267
But it actually was, spidey was the one who made it popular.

Is this bait? this is bait.
>>
>>81451901
>not Spectacular
>not Sensational
>Not even Web Of
>>81452267
>This teenage superhero bullshit has never been popular
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>81451901
>Spider-Man: Homecoming
I get it
>>
>>81451901
That's actually perfect.
>>
>>81451901
Will Spider-Man go to the dance or save the world? Filled with quips too! Thanks marvel!
>>
>>81458622
Actually, all of that is in character for Spider-Man.
>>
>>81458622
That actually sounds perfect. Spectacular Spider-Man dealt with that kind of thing all the time.
>>
>>81451901
Aunt May, I'm homecoming
>>
>>81458622
>Will Spider-Man go to the dance or save the world?

I mean, that sounds like a pretty typical Spider-Man story.
>>
>>81458622
Well he did go to the dance, that's how Mary Jane got introduced right?
>>
>>81458622
I bet you've only watched the Raimi movies, faggot
>>
>>81460264
>Pete ends up heartbroken at the end of the movie or just plain pissed off for something
>He somehow meets up with MJ
>That famous scene happens
I'm looking forward to it
>>
>>81460645
I was talking about the Spectacular Spidey cartoon.
>>
>>81460645
and I'm not sure if it was a dance in the comics.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.