[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she autistic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: PEARL01RGB.jpg (42 KB, 224x444) Image search: [Google]
PEARL01RGB.jpg
42 KB, 224x444
Is she autistic?
>>
>>81448201
yes
>>
>>81448201
Like most cartoon characters: yes.
>>
File: i read it for the articles.gif (2 MB, 253x183) Image search: [Google]
i read it for the articles.gif
2 MB, 253x183
>>81448201
>Am I autistic?
ftfy
>>
she's slave without a massa of course she ain't right
>>
>>81448201
actually OCD
>>
>>81448201
Y E S
E
S
>>
>>81448201
Autism is a human disorder, the correct term is defective
>>
>>81448201
Yes, along with the rest of the show and the entire fanbase.
>>
>>81450928
Yes and it's pretty sad the way you describe it. "People" with autism are less than human. We should just round them up and put them out of their misery or lock them up in laboratories as test subjects like mice.
>>
>>81448201
She better be and I hope she is high functioning as well as being diagnosed at an early age. It's fun seeing a pretty and attractive young female who would always act like a child, throw fits and lacking social skills, communication and intelligence as a result of HFA.
>>
>>81448201

She's an alien mineraloid. She doesn't have a brain, nerve cells or glands.

No, she is not autistic.
>>
>>81448863

'Ronin' is probably a better term at this point.

>>81450952

And everyone else who likes any expression of any art form or entertainment that doesn't pass your muster.
>>
>>81451061

A-a-a-and... you're... on the list.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.