[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you share nancy with another man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_mqw4xeuxtN1szy1e4o1_500.png (200 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqw4xeuxtN1szy1e4o1_500.png
200 KB, 500x377
Would you share nancy with another man
>>
>>81445987
Hell no, I'm not raising anyone elses kid
>>
I wouldn't even take Nancy by myself.
>>
File: Hank_sallaD.png (133 KB, 529x314) Image search: [Google]
Hank_sallaD.png
133 KB, 529x314
>>81445987
Yeah but I wouldn't let my wife know about her
>>
>>81445987
I wouldnt want nancy. The man chin kinda bugs me.
>>
Nancy was paying most of the family's bills with her anchorwoman salary while Dale was sitting in the basement fixated on the latest conspiracy theory. She required attention and physical affection that Dale couldn't provide for her, so she ended up getting it from John Redcorn. Dale was left free to explore his own interests and Nancy got her physical needs met. He may not be his biological father, but Dale ended up being a decent father figure to Joseph.
>>
I tell ya, I hate Nancy
>>
>that one episode where Nancy was getting mad over dale's crush
>>
>>81447495
why did Nancy and Redcorn not stay a couple?
>>
>>81448931
Dale learned to give her more attention. John befriended Dale making him unable to betray him. until they decided he didn't care anymore that is. but Nancy grew loyal
>>
>>81445987
Nancy's an interesting character. She's the breadwinner and the reason why she fell for Redcorn was because Dale was gone most of the time before Joseph was born looking for aliens and conspiracies.

On the other hand Dale and to a lesser extent Joseph being living nightmares to her drove her to John Redcorn in the first place but also were so draining on her that she didn't have the energy to be an ambitious backstabbing bitch and sabotage her own career.

I did like how Nancy and Dale's arrangement meant that they had sex twice a year and I guess that's how Dale wanted it.
>>
>>81447577
DESU i found of the characters in this show unlikable. I guess that's why i never really got into it
>>
>>81449507
I always sort of assumed that Dale's statement that having sex more often than twice would, like, sap his life force or some shit (can't remember the exact quote) was just a justification he came up with after the fact to explain away why Nancy wasn't into sex with him except on Christmas/his birthday.

Because after they get back together, the series starts having multiple references from both Dale and Nancy about them having sex much more often and generally being physically affectionate (like when they spent Joseph's Valentine party making out in a corner), which I thought was a pretty cute way to show the status quo had changed slightly.
>>
File: 1459302273862.png (71 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1459302273862.png
71 KB, 321x322
>>81445987
>Nancy in a wedding dress
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.