[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which has been the best "series finale" episode of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: klauson.jpg (187 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
klauson.jpg
187 KB, 1366x768
Which has been the best "series finale" episode of American Dad so far?

>Rapture's Delight
>Hot Water
>The 200
>>
>>81443426
Haven't seen 200 but I liked Hot Water a lot. Mainly because I love LSOH and they mostly went with the original ending in the parody. Also the StevexRoger kiss in what was originally going to be an actual series finale.
>>
>>81444202
200 is like the ultra happy ending.

Hot Water would have been the best gut punch
>>
The 200 was actually pretty fantastic
>>
>>81447237
Indeed.
Jeff and Haley's daughter was cute
>>
>>81444793
>200 is like the ultra happy ending.
See, for me I didn't see it that way simply because of some of the characters we've come to know and love being implied to have died.

I mean, yeah, nobody would care if the likes of Bullock or Lewis didn't make it because they're awful people, but something about seeing the likes of Debbie, Barry, Toshi, Snot etc. among those who became cannibals in the aftermath of Roger's fuck up just didn't sit well with me.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-05-00-24-02.png (234 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-05-00-24-02.png
234 KB, 480x800
Which Roger did you get?
Send me your screenshots.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDjBA0OnwUu/
>>
It's over

Stan's dead
>>
File: bestroger.png (451 KB, 999x422) Image search: [Google]
bestroger.png
451 KB, 999x422
>>81453156
Fuck yeah
>>
>>81451891
Fuck them all
>>
File: 618_CEELO_3F.jpg (178 KB, 653x367) Image search: [Google]
618_CEELO_3F.jpg
178 KB, 653x367
>>81453294
Good night.
>>
>>81443426
My favorite's always been Rapture's Delight.
The episode where Stan learns he's in purgatory until he can appreciate his real family could be "series finale" episode too.
>>
Roger is hands down the best character premise in the world. I forgot about that time he was an actual psychic. Also genivieve vavance is so fun to say and think about.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.