[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will /co/ ever be about comics instead of live action ever again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 483x587) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 483x587
Will /co/ ever be about comics instead of live action ever again?
>>
I don't understand what they can even talk about for so many threads.
>>
>>81441965
Its mostly just copy and paste jobs.
>>
>>81441948

No, this was predictable the moment all the MCU and DCEU movies were announced till 2021
>>
Give it a couple of years. DC's already crashing and burning so that's half the problem gone, and Marvel's saturated the market. That bubble will burst in the next five years.
>>
>>81441948
Somebody get this hothead outta here.

>>81442262
It'll level off, but it's probably not going away unless something fucking spectacular happens. Westerns were with us for thirty years.
>>
>>81441948
No
>>
>>81441965
It seems like they just make threads to spam honestly rather than discuss anything. Any blog post review or casting rumor gets a thread. I don't get it.
>>
>>81442334
>99% Marvel and DC capes
The Big Two are the #1 reason why /co/ has turned into a live action shithole in the first place.
>>
>>81442262
>Marvel's saturated the market.

They never learn. I love it. How many times have they made this mistake and suffered for it?
>>
>>81441948
You must have missed the many, many threads about comics going on right now. But that's what I would expect from a /tv/ fuck just here to stir up shit.
>>
If it wasn't for "capeshit" your board wouldn't even exist beyond autistic generals and waifu threads.
>>
>>81442366
Consider the following.

Those things belong here. People like to talk about them.

You like to talk about something else. Instead you just whine about people enjoying talking about them because you're a little bitch.

It's not your board.If you don't like it you can leave. Nobody forces you here.
>>
>>81441948
I honestly believe /co/ would at least be 90% better if we split cartoons and comics into two different boards. It's tiring filtering and hiding all the autistic waifu cartoon threads.
>>
File: 1440711156900.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440711156900.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>81441948
>>
File: 1362694921-36.gif (1 MB, 844x513) Image search: [Google]
1362694921-36.gif
1 MB, 844x513
The capeshit bubble can't crash fast enough.
Once /tv/ crawl back to his hole this board will be good again.
>>
>>81443256
Why was comics and cartoons put on one board in the first place? It's nothing like anime and manga.
>>
maybe if we get /adaptation/ or /capes/ or whatever
>>
File: 1457705306714.jpg (31 KB, 391x364) Image search: [Google]
1457705306714.jpg
31 KB, 391x364
>tfw bumped a Wander Over Yonder thread last night because OP was claiming the board was doomed to capeshit saturation with the incoming new janitors, and I wanted to ask why, it didn't actually seem likely
>mfw the thread was actually fucking deleted a minute later
>>
>>81445070
>Why was comics and cartoons put on one board in the first place? It's nothing like anime and manga.
the majority of comic characters people want to talk about also have cartoon shows about them. exactly like anime and manga
>>
>>81441965
>>81442063
Fucking hothead plebs. The plane scene has more depth than the entire Marvel filmography. So many questions and implications.

>I'm CIA
Is this his name or is he so conceited that he believes he represents the organization he works for? Who is Ittin? Why did CIA's henchmen beat up on the captured prisoners when Bane broke free? What about the black box? Was this the scene from Interstellar? Why wouldn't you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

The list of how complex this scene is beyond the scope of one viewing.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.