[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skwad reshoots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 15
File: joker-suicide-squad.png (525 KB, 1190x595) Image search: [Google]
joker-suicide-squad.png
525 KB, 1190x595
>Every joke is in the trailer

http://thesource.com/2016/04/02/suicide-squad-will-reshoot-scenes-to-add-more-humor-following-batman-v-superman-backlash/
>>
>this thread again
>this /tv/ shitposting cycle, again
could you just die OP?
>>
I think I'm less annoyed by how they're apparently making this more comedic and more annoyed by how apparently they were trying to trick the audience into seeing, what looked like a black/dark comedy movie, but was actually probably a grimdark edgefest
>>
Suicide squad already did reshoots
Faraci really is that much of an idiot
>>
>>81441910

They didnt even show any jokes from the Joker in the trailer
>>
Faraci is the only source I've seen on this.

And I don't understand how he's credible.
>>
File: 1456374086896.jpg (13 KB, 224x219) Image search: [Google]
1456374086896.jpg
13 KB, 224x219
>Yeah people are gonna love our dark comedy OH SHIT WE FORGOT THE FUCKING JOKES

Do any of you actually look forward to live action DC films?
>>
>>81442466
That's the funniest thing about it all,he isn't.
>>
>>81442490
Aquaman
>>
>more legit news outlets have run with this story, from only one source, than the story about those panama papers, which have international backing and proof
What the fuck?
>>
>>81442490
they've yet to announce any movies about DC characters I like so no by default
>>
>>81442490
I've got high hopes for Aquaman becausemail it's the only movie on the slate with any credible talent attached that isn't Ben "2 Oscars and a Gigli" Affleck.
>>
>>81442531
Journalism is dead.
>>
>>81442604

who is directing and writing Flash? Do we know?

I'm really excited for speed force bullshit I guess.

I honestly care more about comics and Rebirth looks great but I know DC needs good movies and a good public image to help that survive and they lack both.
>>
>>81441910
>Movie about Joker and Harley Quinn
>We didn't put any jokes
BRAVO DC
>>
>>81442892

The source for this is a nobody that runs a clickbait site. The fact that other outlets are picking up a clickbait article that talks about "super secret sources" is telling of modern journalism.
>>
>>81441910
If this is true, I consider the reshooting a good thing, as long as they aim for dark humor.

We have seen so far that DC/WB is unable to make good dark broody movies.
>>
>>81442650
journalism was stillborn
>>
>>81442490
After BvS, no.
>>
>>81442650
Gamers are dead.
>>
>>81442766
I'm pretty Lord and Miller are directing/writing for Flash.
>>
>>81442531
Gotta protect the wealthy class from criticism
>>
>>81442650
Helloooo gamergate!
>>
Am I the only one that thought the trailers had no jokes to begin with?
Even setting aside that the Joker says next to nothing in them, they were never funny, just had that goofy soundtrack to go with.
>>
File: tech journalism.jpg (54 KB, 620x341) Image search: [Google]
tech journalism.jpg
54 KB, 620x341
>>81442650
>>
>>81442531
The Panama Papers thing is literally too big to be news. It is only possible to deal with crime and corruption of that magnitude with massive social and institutional change: it is an impossibility that that change will happen overnight, and probably at all. Not to mention most of the news outlets will have some stake in protecting businesses or individuals identified in the papers.
>>
>>81441910
>movie has both Harley Quinn and the Joker
>movie contains no jokes

wut
>>
>Someone who wants DC movie fans to feel bad mentions this article which has no confirmed source except one douche bag known for being full of shit who also has no confirmed source
>People get baited like blind fish
>Someone points out it's bullshit
>that one guy goes 'well he was right about batman v superman'
>continue with a mix of bait dropping to further get people annoyed and idiots swallowing the bait
>when thread dies down post ad naueseum

there you go guys. i just gave you this entire thread past present and future you can go take a nap now because nothing new is gonna be seen here.
>>
>>81446487
WB/DC have no clue what they're doing, nor do they seem to want to know, hell they let Snyder turn Superman into a gloomier fucker than Batman, and for some reason brought in the cave troll from LotR.
>>
>>81446487
>Movie has Will Smith
>Movie contains no jokes

wut
>>
>>81442490
If they announced a Swamp Thing movie I would.
>>
>>81446290
Maybe you just have a shitty sense of humor. I definitely laughed when they brought Digger in a body bag and the first thing he does when they unzip is get into a brawl.
>>
>>81443107
Journalism has always been a hackneyed business and really only took to having 0 professionalism past the actual printing of the damn papers since the 80's.
>>
>>81446290
Why do stupid shits say dumbfuck stuff like 'i didnt find it funny so it didn't really have any jokes...because humor exists only where i find things objectively funny right?'
>>
>>81446549

I don't mind him being in the movie, but he seems really miscast as Deadshot. If they want a black actor in the role there are lots of other people like Jamie Foxx or maybe even Idris Elba who could do a much better job with the character.
>>
>>81446608
That was the only really funny moment.
Harley's edge just feels so forced its not really enjoyable.
>>
>>81446707
He should have been cast as the joker
>>
>>81446707
Well what is it you think of when it comes to deadshots personality and why is will smith a bad pick on that?
>>
>>81446707
Was thinking Smith could have been John Stewart or something, if he could get over the infamy of the other Green Lantern movie.
>>
>>81442442
This is DC. This is art. We can't have the Joker being a character people can just laugh at. He's not some clown!
>>
>>81447129
Why so serious?
>>
>>81447129
Wait since when has the joker ever been consistently funny?

I thought that was the whole deal. He wasn't actually funny he just acted as if he was.
>>
>>81447168
>not getting that the punchline to a knock knock joke is a knife to the eye
literally too deep for you
>>
File: 10073453574.jpg (117 KB, 364x670) Image search: [Google]
10073453574.jpg
117 KB, 364x670
>>81442490
If they ever make a Zatanna film then maybe
>>
>>81442490
Not really but I'm a sucker and will probably see them anyway
>>
>>81442490

It's not like I'm paying to see them.
>>
Suicide Squad sounds more and more corporate every day. But, hey, at least they'll attract the Hot Topic crowd. That'll be good to bolster our ranks and show those Marvel drones what for.

Maybe I'm overly cynical but are 4channers legitimately looking forward to this movie or are they just desperate for anything to one-up the other side no matter what form it takes?
>>
>>81442490
As someone that doesn't give a shit about Batman, no, not really. I was excited for Green Lantern, then we all saw how that turned out. Then I was excited for Man of Steel, then we all saw how that turned out.

Then I was tentatively excited for BvS, and lo' and behold, the only good thing about the movie was Batman.

I WAS excited for Aquaman and SHAZAM! but at this rate, they'll probably just replace them with more Batman movies since that's apparently the only thing they can do without fucking up. I stopped giving a shit about Squad the second they revealed that it revolves around Harley and Joker, because yep, they're who I think of when I hear "Suicide Squad."

Fucking. Wew.
>>
>>81447695
>Maybe I'm overly cynical but are 4channers legitimately looking forward to this movie or are they just desperate for anything to one-up the other side no matter what form it takes?
I'm a marvel fan and besides a possible shazam movie this is the DC film im most excited in seeing.
I love ostranders suicide squad run and dont even hate the early nu52 issues as much as most do (fucking killer shark is a joy to read in that so i cant have too much hate)

Honestly the whole 'one-up the other side bullshit is probably far less prevalent than people make it out to be. Whenever someone says a dc movie looks like shit its a marveldrone bitching cos they hate dc. Whenever someone says a DC movie is good or might be good it must be a DCuck who can't accept their movies are shit.

Hey sometimes people who prefer one company (like i prefer marvel) just enjoy shit and look forward to shit without some faggy crab up the ass me vs them mentality like some whiny fucking child who wants their toy to be the biggest and best on the playground.

So yeah i'm looking forward to it despite a shit source making claims without any substantiation and just assuming the worst and mewling accordingly because of how much Zack Snyder fucked up.
>>
>>81446290
-Digger gets in a fight
-Guy reads off a list of the villains powers like it's nobody's business that one guy shoots people, burns people, is a crocodile, etc.
-Everything about Harley (yes I know it's cringe)
-"You mean like some kinda Suicide Squad?"

Note: Jokes=!Haha o i am laughin
>>
File: 1316563790713.jpg (87 KB, 645x308) Image search: [Google]
1316563790713.jpg
87 KB, 645x308
>>81447168
>since when has the joker ever been consistently funny
since Batman's rogues gallery shifted from a Dick Tracy-esque assortment of themed gangsters to an escaped psych ward slaved to their compulsions,
first time was during the comics code era, and revisited in the syndicated cartoons.

this is 'muh batman' for a great deal of people, because to them it makes more sense. the villains don't just get the electric chair because their crimes, though sometimes bizarre, aren't severe enough. they keep going back to Arkham because they really do need help and aren't just deranged killers. the police work with Batman because he's basically their volunteer consultant, the same crazy as the crooks but his crazy is fighting crime and it all works out for the best so there's no reason not to.

the more grimdark and ultraviolent you go, the less sense it makes, and, ironically, the less realistic it becomes, to the point where the only way to rationalize it is with hushed whispers of ancient evil beneath gotham and dragons in mirrors and basically accepting as fact that it only keeps going on because a wizard did it.
>>
>>81447838
>Guy reads off a list of the villains powers like it's nobody's business that one guy shoots people, burns people, is a crocodile, etc.
I love that moment because it feels like Ayer and whoever wrote the script are just like 'fuck it, this is a comic book world this shit exists'.
Just lay the shit out there regardless of how it would make no sense existing in the real world. yeah crocodile who eats people, posessed by a witch'. Thats how a comic universe is.
>>
I'm still kinda looking forward to it, since David Ayer seems like the sort of guy who might get a written note from Snyder with suggestions for the movie. But instead of reading it, he puts some ganja on it, rolls it up into a big ass joint and smokes it with the rest of the crew.
>>
File: s2016-04-04(2).png (122 KB, 797x353) Image search: [Google]
s2016-04-04(2).png
122 KB, 797x353
/tv/ pls go
>>
>>81447901
Also because Batman's basically better than the entire police force combined. Gotham was in the shitter for decades under mob rule. Batman's the one who pretty much dismantled the mob single-handedly, even if it did leave a power vacuum that allowed crazies like the Joker and Dent get into power. It's still a little better now since at least the police aren't as corrupt as before. Even though those like the Penguin, Two-Face and Joker are the current ringleaders of the Gotham criminal underground, they don't have quite as much power as the old mob families had with an iron grip on the entire city.
>>
>>81447398

Lets be honest, would you want them to make a Zatanna movie? In the no fun allowed DCCU?

Do you want to see grey filtered, brooding Zatana tackle the serious quandaries about how anything she says backwards will magically come true? They'll probably make her work in a gentleman's club as an 'excuse' to have her be in her costume for at least one scene, and the 'message' of the movie will be about her fighting an older and more powerful male wizard with patriarchy overtones because Zatanna is a woman with power so they can't think of any story to tell involving her other than a feminist one.

Expect magic power to be treated as a burden rather than a blessing, no campy fun, and int he end believing in yourself is the most powerful magic of all except not really because the most powerful magic is motherfucking fire and lightning fuck yeah CGI.
>>
>>81446487

I can't remember a single movie incarnation of Joker that actually told jokes.

The closest was Heath Ledger dressing as a nurse, but that was physical comedy, not a joke.
>>
>>81442490
Just Aquaman, Shazam and the upcoming Batman
>>
>>81446608
>Maybe you just have a shitty sense of humor.
Or maybe these "jokes' are so bad that they can't be recognized as jokes.

Unless you pause the music when something "funny" happens, of course.
>>
>>81451067
Maybe not the movie incarnations, but he's been portrayed that way in the comics and in animation.
>>
>>81441956
Same.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmRih_VtVAs
>trailer with popular mid-70s pop/rock song synced to the action
>similar joke tagline: "Here comes a team so good it's criminal"/"Worst heroes ever"
>both released on the first friday of August
>criminals are forced to work together to save the world
>trailer features a character naming off a rap sheet while showing us the criminials do what they do
>a charismatic human main character (Smith/Pratt) not satisfied with their current life style, who both use guns, wear red and occasionally wear a mask covering their face
>scene with the characters getting abused by the prison guards as they get transported (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al_EMwvmnV4 vs. the begin of the SS trailer)
>stoic female swordsmen (Katana/Gamora) with swords for magic specific purposes (Soultaker/Godslayer)
>bald green guy with retard strength, strongest on team, has feud with female swordsmen and chokes them (Croc/Drax)
>>
File: batman_1966.jpg (256 KB, 1052x770) Image search: [Google]
batman_1966.jpg
256 KB, 1052x770
>>81451067

It hasn't been recent, but it has been done.
>>
File: kek drake2.jpg (90 KB, 970x682) Image search: [Google]
kek drake2.jpg
90 KB, 970x682
>>81442490
>>
>>81442511
Man I was looking forward to the dark Elder Gods take they were going for maybe with the monsters from the first Johns arc with a link to Darkseid. That shit is going right out the window to rip off pirates of the caribbean.
>>
>>81443080
Croc is the only one from the main cast taking part in the reshoot and it was booked a month before BvS released.

This "in response to" and "not funny enough" responses aren't based in reality.
>>
>>81447742
>BvS

You should have known it was going to be bad the moment you saw the title.
>>
>>81441956

I don't think I realized that because I've come to the conclusion that all trailers are lies anyways. I really don't get it, just present the movie as it is. It's like if they know it sucks, they quadruple down on the marketing and try to sell it as something else entirely. Happened with Iron Man 3 big time.

>>81446532

At this point I think 4chan just wants to take the bait.
>>
>BvS bombed literally worse than ASM2
>WB is literally re-shooting and re-editing the entire Suicide Squad movie FIVE MONTHS before release to make it more like GotG and Deadpool
>movie will be a giant clusterfuck like Trank's Fantastic Four
>Critics hate WB/DC more than hitler and will go into SS prepared to hate it no matter the quality (plus some SJWs think Harley Quinn is sexist)
>RT score will be 30%
>Audiences will either listen to critics and not see the movie or see te movie and hate it because of the reshoots
>Budget too high
>the DCEU dies
Did no one learn from Trank's FF????
>>
>>81453353
dont jinx it you fuck rREEEEE
>>
>>81453353

I'm not looking forward to seeing more Harley Quinn cosplayers, especially not this version of Harley.
>>
>>81453448
There was a picture floating around of a little girl dressed as her, fishnets and all, with her very own damaged b9yfriend
>>
>>81447901

I like the way you look at it. You're about this

>the more grimdark and ultraviolent you go, the less sense it makes, and, ironically, the less realistic it becomes, to the point where the only way to rationalize it is with hushed whispers of ancient evil beneath gotham and dragons in mirrors and basically accepting as fact that it only keeps going on because a wizard did it.

I think writers want to add violence to make things more "real" but they don't realize that violence is semi-rare in the real world. That's we're all so shocked when it happens. Or to up the edge factor and say "look how bad this bad guy is" like the Big Bad who kills his scientists for not doing something wrong. In the real world, if that shit happened, the rest of the scientists would say "fuck this violent asshole I don't want to die" and all leave.
>>
>>81452725

Yeah I thought that was obvious though? Suicide Squad was supposed to be their answer to GotG? But they obvious went for the "straight rip off" instead of competitive angle here.
>>
>>81441956
>they were trying to trick the audience into seeing, what looked like a black/dark comedy movie, but was actually probably a grimdark edgefest

So basically the marketing for Iron Man 3, but flipped
>>
>>81446045

They wrote it. But they ditched to direct the Han Solo movie instead. They got a first time director to fill in. Seriously.
>>
File: 969710-deadshot_03.jpg (98 KB, 653x429) Image search: [Google]
969710-deadshot_03.jpg
98 KB, 653x429
>>81452725
>GoTG has a patent on the August release date, the safest date for little competition in the summer movie cluster fuck that always guns for June or July release dates.
>GoTG invented 70s pop/rock for trailers.
>GoTG invented the row call for trailers involving team-ups
>GoTG was the first to have a dude in a red costume, wear a mask, & use guns.
>GoTG invented stoic female badasses
>GoTG invented every trope to every movie
Whew.Fucking.Lad!
>>
File: 1252795856041.jpg (82 KB, 552x532) Image search: [Google]
1252795856041.jpg
82 KB, 552x532
>>81454497

>Companies that compete with each other don't make similar products to get each other's market share.

WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD
>>
Pointing out once again that Faraci is still literally the only source for this story.

The reshoots are real but they've got nothing to do with adding more humor. They've been booked for months now and are mainly due to the actor playing Killer Crocs schedule.

This movie has fucking Harley Quinn in it. Even WB aren't dumb enough to have her only do 2 jokes in the entire movie.

If you actually believed this shit then congratulations, you've been duped by the SJW Faraci.
>>
>>81452725
>A human who isn't satisfied with their life and wears red and sometimes a mask

Are you talking about Star Lord or Iron Man?
>>
>>81451067
Well he did make that pencil disappear.
>>
>>81441956
Same
>>
>>81441910

What makes this even funnier is that when I saw BvS there was a lot of times the audience was laughing when they weren't supposed to.
>>
File: A_barrel_full_of_FUCK.png (20 KB, 279x402) Image search: [Google]
A_barrel_full_of_FUCK.png
20 KB, 279x402
>>81441910
I don't know how to feel about this. The director seemed so proud that the film was "super dark" and that they even had to get a psychiatrist for the cast and crew. At least it sounded like the director had a vision he was proud of. A movie being changed out of fear sounds terrible to be honest. I'd rather have edge fest than damage control.
>>
>>81452725

The difference is Task Force X and Queen don't suck like the GotG and Blue Suede
>>
>>81453353
This is more likely than not the path it'll take, but i'm still holding out hope that they inject the right amount of humor and it's actually good

There was a good movie burred in BvS that I think a solid editing team could have found
>>
>>81455095

>There was a good movie burred in BvS that I think a solid editing team could have found

I think so too. I honestly think that they were too scared to cut anything so they left it all in. Screwed them over really badly.
>>
File: this bitch.png (224 KB, 261x320) Image search: [Google]
this bitch.png
224 KB, 261x320
>>81454628
>Companies that compete with each other don't make similar products to get each other's market share.

The "similar product" being a comic book movie? That's just being desperately thirsty.
>>
>>81454696

I don't know what to believe anymore.
>>
>>81455223
You even thought for a minute to believe the guy that said DD would be shit, & said you're a misogynist if you liked DD more than Jessica Jones?
>>
>>81454696
Faraci was right about BvS being shit tho.
>>
>>81447695
Why are you more concerned about returns than the health of your franchise?
>>
File: 1459070954871.png (1 MB, 1243x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459070954871.png
1 MB, 1243x1000
>>81455391
you're bound to being right if you just stick with your guns & say everything sucks. As a critic, it's easier to be wrong about a movie that might actually be good despite your shit talking because you can fallback on "I had an early draft of the script" versus the alternative.
>>
>>81447742
>The only good thing about the movie was when Batman KILLED PEOPLE WITH GUNS

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>81455696

He's supposed to be an older batman that's been through some shit and doesn't care anymore. Jaded, tired and angry, he's lost basically everyone close to him, I'm sure at least 1 because he was soft. He doesn't care anymore and while when I was sitting in the theater I thought it was weird as shit he was just indiscriminately murdering people, I can dig it.
>>
>>81455696
because that never happened before.
>>
>>81452725
The real question is what the Orb i doing at 1:23
>>
>>81455361

I had no idea who this fucking guy is really. But for me personally I don't believe shit I hear, especially on this board. We get "leaks and rumours" every day because most of it just desperate click bait.
>>
>>81442490
Shazam and Aquaman.
Flash to an extend, too.
>>
>>81455696
If you're referring to the Knightmare scene. The whole "No kill policy" becomes pretty pointless when society has collapsed along with having to watch your back everyday with parademons & Supes' Justice troopers trying to ice you.

But if you're referring to the Martha scene. You're just going to have to deal with the fact that Bruce, a now aged batman 20 years of cape crusading, who has been lamenting over Robin's death feeling that his half measures got him killed, isn't exactly the naive idealist he once was. Stop getting triggered.
>>
>>81454918

That's the point of comic relief! It's to create spaces in a movie to get that reaction out of the way so the people watching don't crack up during the wrong scenes. This is basic knowledge from before movies were even a thing!
>>
>>81455696
Vehicles have NEVER counted in Batman movies.
>>
>>81454933
>and that they even had to get a psychiatrist for the cast and crew.
I guarantee they didn't actually do this
>>
>>81456243

But that's the problem, the movie had almost no comic relief except couple quips from Alfred and batman, but nothing more. A lot of things that were supposed to be taken seriously just ended up getting a laugh out of me and the crowd.
>>
>>81456072

>stop getting triggered

Batman is a hero who is literally triggered 24/7
>>
Theres a simple solution to the humor dilemma, add King Shark to the roster
>>
>>81457874
Yeah, I was complaining that they missed something that basic. It's not like they can claim it got cut, they left everything else in.
>>
Quick, /co/! Come up with some quips for the movie!
>>
>>81457981
No, bring more of a tortured machine than a man is the punisher's Schtick. Batman can have occasional moments of respite and have it work.
>>
>>81454813
You're taking out a few key things there buddy

Also Tony always wears his mask as Iron man
>>
>>81458207

Yeah, like I said above it really feels like they got too scared to cut anything so they left it all in.
>>
>>81455172
A comic book movie about criminals being forced to work together while giving off comedic banter.

>>81455840
Stop posting this you retard.
>>
>>81458420
>A comic book movie about criminals being forced to work together while giving off comedic banter.

I never knew The Dirty Dozen was based off of a comic book. Might need to check that out.
>>
>>81458420
>Stop posting this you retard.

Stop what? Proving you wrong? The context of between Battfleck & TDK Returns match up just fine, they're both aged vigilantes who're not taking shit anymore.
>>
>>81458257
>Joker crashes his car after the bat chase "This is about the red light isnt it? The pedestrians I saw, but I swear I missed that last light"
>Boomerang gets upset and throws his hat, Lawton or Harley replies "Was that supposed to come back too?"
>Harley looks at Slipknot "You're kindy kinky arent ya?"
>>
>>81458257
>*a knife is thrown at Captain Boomerang*
>*Captain Boomerang grabs it mid-air and throws it back at the assailaint, hitting him in the chest*
>"Right back atchu m8"
>>
Marvel has ruined movies
>>
>>81458769
These are actually not bad.
>>
>>81458751
He doesn't kill the guy on that page.
>>
>>81457417
Most likely not but it shows that they were committed to the whole "we're edgy thing" and now they're pussying out.
>>
>>81458970
Yeah WB are a bunch of scared hacks who instead of putting out a worthwhile enjoyable product on their own either back a retard horse like snyder or when his product is universally hated ape a marvel movie...and its marvels fault.

damn them for making movies people enjoy and forcing other people to haphazardly copy them instead of making movies people enjoy in their own way.

Now i'll just wait for the requisite reply involving people who enjoy mcu movies being stupid unlike those who like deep dc movies or some such bullshit. thereby leaving marvel at fault for pandering to the stupids rather than the brilliant nuanced deep folks who like snyders more mature theme based masterpieces.
>>
>>81459013
Daww you say the nicest things!
>>
>>81458970
Have you seen the new trailer for Star Trek Beyond? Star Trek is Guardians of the Galaxy, now.
>>
>>81459583
Didnt the director do Fast and the Furious? Because that would explain the motorcross. Because space is fucking boring right?
>>
>>81458667
>The Dirty Dozen
>a comedy
>>
>>81460109
Well, while it didn't have a talking meme tree & a CGI rodent quipster. There was some funny moments.
>>
>>81459415
No one is blaming Disney for creating the most lucrative played safe inoffensive blockbuster film series, but they still damned anyone trying to do anything different.

Because if it's one thing that WonderWoman set in WW1 needed was Diana exchanging quips with her Brothers in Arms in the trenches or hosting dance offs in the lowlands of Belgium/The Netherlands which were practically quicksand due to the lack managing the dykes during war times.
>>
>>81442490
I want to be excited for Wonder Woman, but let's be honest here. There's no fucking way that's going to be good.
>>
>>81461991
of course not its starring a woman super hero.
>>
>>81447820
Same. Me and my brother like the Marvel movies and he was looking forward to BvS and SS (for my part, I was just happy to go out and watch something with him; 4chan put a huge dampener on any expectations I had for DC movies since, at least with Marvel, they already had a good track record). BvS disappointed him, but he's hoping SS will be better.
>>
>>81446707
Yeah I remember when the rumors of him being in the movie were first coming up and everyone was like "FUCK YEAH, BLACK MANTA!" and then he was revealed to be Deadshot and everyone was like "uhhh....what?"
>>
>>81453508
>with her very own damaged b9yfriend
Huh?

Okay, I need to see this.
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.