[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wonderful channels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: canalesmuertos.jpg (51 KB, 650x494) Image search: [Google]
canalesmuertos.jpg
51 KB, 650x494
Anons maybe the vast mayority of you are from North america but if someone is latino or perhaps maybe someone from the north remenber all these channels so can you tell me how you feel about this people /co/ lets feel nostalgic people
>>
i only remember the weeb shit

Also, the trap door

they are dead man, all goes downhill from here
>>
>>81432473
Animax is dead?
>>
>>81432547
Well almost , in latino america is dead and in usa too but in asia and some parts of europe still airing
>>
Mexican here. I remember Fox kids and magic kids. Good times anon
>>
>>81432547
The story of latino Animax is a sad one, it progressively started to show more non anime crap, until the only anime remaining was fma brotherhood at around 1 am, then it turned into a hipster channel and died
>>
>>81433316
Latino Animax dying was freaking horrifying cause it wasn't quick and painless, but rather slow and agonising. More and more live action got jammed in, and not even good one, until it became nothing but the Rerun channel and transformed into Sony spin, all because the new head of programming was a huge bitch
>>
>>81432547
Asia animax is doing alright I guess. Only competition is AXN and Toonami. They also started showing more subs than dubs.
>>
>>81433558
and the less we talk about the end of Fox Kids the better...
>>
>>81433731
I feel at least when it became Jetix still maintained some kind of spirit at least till the last years before Disney completely snuffed it out.

With Animax the change was way more drastic and stuck out the most.
>>
>>81432473
Fox Kids and Animax was the shit. I've heard of Locomotion before. Never heard of Magic Kids.
>>
>>81432473

Your face when USA CARTOON EXPRESS
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.