[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: SDMI.jpg (94 KB, 441x252) Image search: [Google]
SDMI.jpg
94 KB, 441x252
Just finished this series and overall I thought it was really good.

What are people's thoughts on the ending?
>>
pls respond
>>
It was really good I think.

You should have been here when it was airing OP.
>>
>>81430117
easily the best incarnation

Be Cool Scooby Doo is okay, just not my type of comedy
>>
>>81430117
Easily the best thing anyone's done with Scooby Doo since Zombie Island.
>>
I just want a show with some Fred/Velma.
>>
>>81430117
Season 2 is meh, ending is shit
>>
>>81431051
They have a pretty comfy friendship in Be Cool.
>>
>>81430117
>What are people's thoughts on the ending?

I actually liked it. It was very bittersweet. Though part of me also wanted to see Scooby Doo: Miskatonic University.
>>
File: 8D.jpg (118 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
8D.jpg
118 KB, 640x960
>>81431051
Someone else gets it! No need to hide anon, I understand. They would be so cute together.
>>
>>81431135
Ok, genuinely curious, how was season 2 meh?
>>
I dropped it a good ways into,the 1st season because the parody just got boring and the characters didn't have any real development.
Like holy shit is Velma is a cunt for no reason and Fred is clinically retarded and that doesn't change for 12 episodes.
>>
Fun fact: It premiered the same day as Adventure Time. It's a shame too, since it had all of the elements needed to be popular if it had just aired a year or two later.
>>
>>
>>81431198
It was better than Adventure Time in every single way too.
Adventure Time did not deserve to get popular at all, it was and still is complete garbage.
>>
File: Pucci_after.png (380 KB, 309x466) Image search: [Google]
Pucci_after.png
380 KB, 309x466
>>81430117
>What are people's thoughts on the ending?
MADE IN HEAVEN
>>
File: Scooby tank.webm (3 MB, 860x484) Image search: [Google]
Scooby tank.webm
3 MB, 860x484
>>
>>81431194
I'm not gonna lie, it's a hell of a slow burn and I don't blame ya for dropping it. The show actually does go into some pretty neat character stuff with Fred, and while they never really explain why Velma was a cunt she does stop once Shaggy makes his call.
>>
>>81431231
>>81431282

what the fuck
>>
Its dark without trying too hard or being too edgy. Reminds me of Power Rangers RPM which did similar things with its respective franchise
>>
I will say this. I found it pretty interesting that for the final stretch of the series, they incorporated elements from the show Ancient Aliens such as the ancient astronaut theory, Zecharia Sitchins, the cuneiform tablets that he deciphered, the annunaki (modern civilization's first deities) and nibiru (the annunaki's home planet).
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.