[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /co/; ever since I've been a kid I've wanted to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Okay /co/; ever since I've been a kid I've wanted to be some kind of hero. It's been my dream, it feels almost like what I'm studying at school is all just a cover for it and I want to finally embrace that dream and hit the streets as a vigilante; how retarded am I?

I've been preparing for this for a long time now, I've been going to the gym and working hard everyday in it for the last year and a half while I've been thinking about how exactly to go about this. I think I'm ready to finally put together the costume that I've been designing and refining for the past odd year and finally better the streets of the city I live in.
>>
>>81429411

There's already a stealth toku thread up man, use the catalog.
>>
Kill yourself you delusional fuck
>>
File: 変身 by 聖☆モン.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
変身 by 聖☆モン.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>81429411
Go become a cop instead.
Wear a Kamen Rider helmet whenever you go on patrol, and say really cheesy yet genuinely heroic things when around citizens, especially kids.
>>
>>81429411

I don't think you get what Kamen Riders actually represent.

They take absolute suffering, the lowest point a person can be brought to, and turn that around to use it as a strength. They fight so that no one else has to be brought down like that and become what they are.

Being a Rider isn't really something that you should aspire to. If you're really serious you should be using your talents in other ways to help people, make your own name rather than trying to emulate this.
>>
>>81429411

want to be a real hero? be a doctor or fireworker

even paramedics can be heroes too

saving a life is more important than killing someone

if you want to keep going in the idea of vigilante, there is a thread in /k/ that will tech you how to be a CIA operator
>>
100 SIT UPS
100 PUSH UPS
100 SQUATS
AND RUN 10 KILOMETERS EVERY DAY
DON'T USE THE HEAT OR AIR CONDITIONING IN WINTER OR SUMMER
MAKE SURE YOU EAT 3 MEALS EVERY DAY, EVEN JUST A BANANA FOR BREAKFAST IS FINE

AT FIRST YOU'LL FEEL LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO DIE, AND WANT TO SKIP A DAY HERE OR THERE, BUT YOU CAN'T.

TRAIN UNTIL YOUR HAIR FALLS OUT ANON! THAT'S THE KEY TO TRUE STRENGTH
>>
>>81430745
Where is this from again?
>>
Go into Law Enforcement.
Although I'm curious to see what your costume looks like or will look like.
>>
>>81430745
The key to being a skinny bitch with little to no actual strength.
>>
>>81430676
Don't listen to this guy. The best way to save the most lives is actually to make as much money as you possibly can and then donate it all to charity. People have done research on this.
>>
>>81431415
Why would I want actual strength?

I sit in an office all day and shit post on here all night.

What am I going to use actual strength for?
>>
File: 1459638386885.jpg (36 KB, 293x308) Image search: [Google]
1459638386885.jpg
36 KB, 293x308
Bump
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.