[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lets have this thread right now please.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: JSUt DO ITT.jpg (91 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
JSUt DO ITT.jpg
91 KB, 400x400
lets have this thread right now please.
>>
FUCK YOU
>>
>>81428777
what?
>>
Any one got any tips for fleshing out characters.
I made a character who was originally going to be the audience insert ie "normal" but then decided I don't want any characters like that.
Should I ditch him or does anyone know any tips for how to ffix this?
>>
>>81428418
after I brush my teeth and have a shower. I can feel the layer of dead skin clinging to my flesh
>>
>>81429608
the audience surrogate doesn't need to be normal, they just need to be out of their element. They could be some bug alien krav maga expert from Ganymede obsessed with koi fish, but stick them in a mining colony on Europa and they still work as the 'I'm just as lost as you are' guy for the readers.
>>
>>81429956
Oh then I misused that, since he was pretty much the opposite.
He's a normal guy but no more or less unaware of the situation as his partner.
>>
>>81428418
well im trying to buti keep feeling like it needs to rhyme and be poetry so im never happy with it or the words im using
>>
>>81428418
I'm working on a, forgive me, fan-fic. Oy vey. I'm having trouble portraying the drama in it, as well as the over-all tone. It's either too wordy and flippant, or too personal and pretentious.
>>
File: New Armor!.png (436 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
New Armor!.png
436 KB, 900x900
>Failing programming, not feeling the passion either
>The only thing I've ever been good at is drawing
>Thinking of jumping ship to animation
I don't care how tough it is, I don't care if I can't find a job. I need personal fulfillment, I need to improve my craft, if I'm going to die in a gutter from starvation I'm gonna do it with a degree in something I love!
>>
>>81428418
That's funny, I was just about to put of my writing and then this showed up
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.