[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Underrated performances in cape movies. Pic related. Ledger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Two-Face.jpg (38 KB, 499x357) Image search: [Google]
Two-Face.jpg
38 KB, 499x357
ITT: Underrated performances in cape movies.

Pic related. Ledger stole his thunder, but he was pretty damn great.
>>
Tfw you will never see Two Face say "get out of my face" and Joker responding "which one?" in live action.
>>
>>81428218
it was meant to be the suit he was wearing when he got burnt
>>
Godspeed, Coinface
>>
>>81428218
>"super-serious" and "realistic"
>TDK
The first thing I think of when picturing this movie is the bunker conversation when Bruce says "Accomplice? I'm gonna tell them the whole thing was your idea."
Nolanbats has the best Batman humor.
>>
>>81428591
This. And it is mostly quips too.
>>
>>81428150
>>
>>81428150
Wish we could have gotten him a bit more unhinged before he went full two face. He had that scene with the crazy guy, but it was all a bluff, he was never actually going to shoot him.
>>
I remember when Two Face's CGI was ground breaking and super realistic for burn victims
>>
>>81428933
that was never true. as soon as his look was revealed people were pointing out how he shouldn't be able to talk due to missing some major muscles, and that he'd have been bedridden from catastrophic infection in a matter of hours.
>>
>>81428933
People in my audience gasped when they reveal came
>>
>>81428150
This is the best Two-Face there ever was in my opinion.

That quiet, yet furious whisper he speaks in. That nigga was furious but he came off as someone who was really holding in all his fury.
>>
>>81429142
It's a damn good reveal
>>
>>81429142
>not knowing Harvey Dent is Two-Face
>>
>>81429213
I still think the BtAS Two Face is the best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dslipXaezGk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al_q5GmFHj4
>>
>>81429317
You'd be surprised.
>>
>>81429317
Everyone knows Harvey Dent is black though.
>>
>>81429317
No dummy, I meant when they saw the face. It's pretty grotesque for PG-13
>>
>>81429317
Harvey is one of those characters where it's entirely possible he'll spend most-all the movie normal and won't be a villain until the next one
>>
>>81429401
>agrees to play Harvey Dent specifically so that he could play Two-Face in a later movie
>doesn't get to play Two-Face

Fuckin' Schumacher
>>
>>81429440
Too bad they killed off the wrong villain. Harvey should've been the judge in DKR not Crane
>>
>>81429465
It's okay baby, we all know it's impossible for Billy D Williams to lose his cool
>>
>>81428150
He was pretty great, his face was maybe a little over the top but he was good.

Everyone seems to be shitting on Baleman now that we have Batflek but honestly I thought he was fine too, everybody did good in the Nolan bat movies and they were legit good movies except for TDKR and even that one I would say was better than BvS (although I don't think BvS was as bad as the critics say, I'd give it like a 5 maybe 6 out of 10, not a 3).

Batflek is cool but so far he's stuck in a shitty universe.
>>
RACHEL!!
>>
>>81429399
There was a thread here a little while ago where a lot of Anons pointed out that some people don't even know that Clark Kent is Superman.
>>
>>81429486
They were probably gonna have the Joker as the judge in the DKR if Heath hadn't died. I swear, all of Crane's lines in DKR were perfect for Joker.
>>
>>81428150
>not mentally ill
>/trash/
>>
>>81428348
I need a screencap of the thread where the whole Coinface thing got started. I remember my sides taking weeks to recover.
>>
>>81428591

For the very few people who knew the secret (Alfred, Fox), he could be candid and funny as shit to them.
>>
>>81429627
I thought the same thing.
>>
>>81428792
Well timed quips that don't take place during the climactic fight.
>>
File: Bullock-2.jpg (34 KB, 560x381) Image search: [Google]
Bullock-2.jpg
34 KB, 560x381
>>81428150
Not live action and not a movie, but I always really appreciate Robert Costanzo's voice acting in Batman TAS. All of Bullocks lines were always pretty well delivered and his voice is just how I like to imagine Bullock would sound.
>>
>>81429103
In the very early test footage he had realistic burns but they were considered much too gruesome. So they made him more over the top, and that separation from reality made it less disturbing.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.