[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong, /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: the-awesomes.jpg (238 KB, 642x513) Image search: [Google]
the-awesomes.jpg
238 KB, 642x513
What went wrong, /co/?
>>
Way too many characters. The main team is like nine heroes, plus the villains and the assistants like that government lady and Prock's dad.
>>
>>81424471
Did I ever tell you guys I was gay?
>>
>>81424635
Impresario should've been the gay one, but that would make his mommy issues less funny.

Not that they were funny to begin with
>>
Using Saturday Night Live as a voice actor dumpster instead of hiring real talent was certainly a problem.
>>
It wanted to be Venture Bros, but it was made by people with no love for the genre they were parodying. There was no clever joke, no interesting concept, no well written plot in three seasons. If this wasn't a superhero animated comedy, I wouldn't be watching it.

That said, I wouldn't say no to more naked pictures of Gadget Gal.
>>
This show never really found its voice. It tried to be mature with some jokes like Gadget Gal's racism and Impresario's Oedipus complex, but most of the jokes fall so flat it doesn't really have any sort of edge, so it ends up playing more like an E-rated show.

There are some scenes that save it. Hotwire's mom is kinda funny mostly because it's weird to see a black woman being so dumb, and Perfect Man at least works as an actual comic book character parody, even if we've seen enough of it before.
>>
File: awesttts.jpg (22 KB, 637x336) Image search: [Google]
awesttts.jpg
22 KB, 637x336
I liked it. It's biggest problem was that it was on Hulu.
>>
File: 1459731924364.jpg (12 KB, 231x22) Image search: [Google]
1459731924364.jpg
12 KB, 231x22
>>81424471
It's a fucking conundrum really
>>
>>81425169
>more
meaning... some exist?
>>
>>81427877
Shamefully, Rule34 shows nothing.
>>
>>81424471
Season 1
Horrible with the villain as the only redeeming factor.

Season 2
Better, not good, but I chuckled and see it as a guilty pleasure.

Season 3
Actually good, but not good enough to get Hulu+ to watch.
>>
>>81428804
this show i've never heard of, that looks as if it could NOT have existed for more than a few months, has three seasons?
>>
File: 1384004998123.jpg (72 KB, 378x363) Image search: [Google]
1384004998123.jpg
72 KB, 378x363
I liked all 3 seasons and I really hope for a 4th.
>>
>>81424471
I don't even know what this is.
>>
I dunno but I hate hearing the bleeps
>>
>>81429315
It's a Hulu original show with Seth Meyers and other SNL cast members and comedians voicing a superhero team.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.