[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman vs Superman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 315x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 315x467
How come in the end there were two coffins? One for Superman and One for Clark. Was one empty or did it have a fake body?
>>
>>81422626
The army funeral had no body
>>
How nobody at the Daily Planet attended Clark's funeral? Was he universally hated at the office?
>>
>>81422745
Probably limited to family.
Diana and Bruce gate crashed
>>
Did anyone bother to run a news report about the only 2 deaths in that battle with a picture of each side by side?
>>
Because Ma Kent deserved a funeral honoring Clark Kent, and got the real body. Metropolis honored the hero, not the man. Plus leaving a kryptonian body around is asking for trouble
>>
>>81422869

If that is the real explanation then the whole US Govt probably knows Superman is Clark.
>>
>>81422927
They could just say he exploded
>>
>>81422927
Well Bruce and Diana probably took him home before the government got a say. What, are they really going to argue with Batman and Wonder Woman?
>>
>>81422860
Pretty sure it was mentioned that the number of deaths was pretty high
>>
>>81423118
I thought every place they landed in was abandoned?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.