[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Character development you hated. Coach Z went from being an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 150px-New_Coach_Z_Styles.png (21 KB, 150x249) Image search: [Google]
150px-New_Coach_Z_Styles.png
21 KB, 150x249
Character development you hated.

Coach Z went from being an out-of-touch rap enthusiast to being exclusively a loser with a stalker obsession for Marzipan.
>>
>>81420873
He was always both...
>>
>>81420873
Coach Z's only character development was going from a man who danced to a man who didn't dance no more.
>>
Strong Sad going from a gloomy, depressing guy to a hipster nerd.
>>
>>81420873
he`s made some pretty memorable rap songs, regardless. And even included an R&B break.

so really, all is forgiven.
>>
Dopest Coach Z freestyle in this toon:

http://www.homestarrunner.com/loadingscreens.html
>>
I liked how he developed into an actual rapper.

H*R got funnier the more exaggerated the characters got.
>>
File: 1454215372312.png (69 KB, 1060x774) Image search: [Google]
1454215372312.png
69 KB, 1060x774
>>81427655
Agreed
>>
>>81420873
that one episode where people tried to fade coach z
>>
>>81423063
I'd say that's a bit of an improvement though.
>>
>>81420873
eh.. i'm more disappointed with him going from a thick-accented guy who can barely say certain words, to an extremely capable rapper with barely an accent
>>
>>81428824
yeah this is a good one
>>
Why was he in prison?
>>
>>81431086
Bubs in federal prison?

Coach Z... in JUVENILE prison???
>>
>>81431086
he found this useful recipe on that there internet for some crystal math, and tried making some. Like maybe it might give him the smarts he needs to impress ol' Marzipan. She's into power crystals and hippie crap like that, right?
Turns out he misheard it a bit, and it exploded up real good like-a DOOJ
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQO1RHETKy4
>>
>>81423063
You can only live with someone like Strong Bad for so long before you start to realize how much better you are by comparison.
>>
>>81431764
some of my favorite moments are the ones where SB is being particularly weird and embarrassing and SS is just like.. weirded out. not making fun of him or anything, not getting revenge, just like.. 'jesus, THIS guy beats me up?'
handing him his speedos, reacting to his various antics.. finding all those eggs in the couch
>>
>>81422985
Just give him a chance to do a hip-hop dance
>>
don't you think Large Bean is unsettling?
>>
>>81433224
When nights are chill
And filled with doom
Again will rise the cursed legume
So if you're out on Halloween
Beware the wrath
OF LARGEST BEAN
>>
>>81433224
>>81433279
I can't get behind Large Bean.
>>
File: fava.jpg (20 KB, 703x393) Image search: [Google]
fava.jpg
20 KB, 703x393
>>81433367
>>
Help! Help! The porples have gone too long without a number one jam!
>>
>>81433623
uhh i think you mean the pyeeples
>>
>>81433564
Ecce homo, qui est faba!
>>
>>81433623
>>81433775
Don't worry, I got this.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.