[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does Superman shave? A kryptonite razor would weaken him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
How does Superman shave? A kryptonite razor would weaken him to much to lift the razor.
>>
A mirror and his laser vision.

It is known.
>>
>>81416694
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvkDcrbLP2s
>>
>>81416711
Wait, mirrors reflect Superman's heat vision?

>>81416694
I guess he could also just pluck out the hairs.
>>
>>81416722
oh
>>
>>81416722
How can he properly see and use laser vision at the same time?
>>
>>81416694
This anon >>81416711 is correct.
They answered this in the 80's, he uses a piece of the ship he came in on (or other extremely heat-resistant material) to reflect his heat vision off and burn off his beard hairs.
Don't ask how it "reflects" his heat vision when his heat vision isn't even actually a laser, that opens up a whole slew of questions without answers.
>>
>>81416761
COMIC BOOKS
>>
>>81416761
He's Superman.
>>
>>81416761
He's Superman.
That said, I imagine he's had a LOT of practice and it was a really trial and error thing with him.
>>81416748
>Wait, mirrors reflect Superman's heat vision?
Usually not, but his heat vision doesn't make too much sense anyway, like most of his powers.
Also, just because a mirror CAN reflect a laser doesn't mean it automatically does; the reflection still creates heat, which will melt or even explode the mirror from temperature jump, so don't think you can just stand in front of your bathroom mirror and reflect lasers or heat vision at people.
>>
File: 4463849-1307084722205.jpg (38 KB, 589x399) Image search: [Google]
4463849-1307084722205.jpg
38 KB, 589x399
>>81416761
>>81416694
>>
>>81416748
he can chose the intensity of its heat vision
>>
>>81417002
I get that, but if they're strong enough to burn off his hair than I assume they're more than strong enough to melt mirror glass.
>>
It's pulled out by creatures from bizarro world. C'mon /co/
>>
>>81417072

Well, in the comic they said he actually used a piece of his Space Ship for the effect, but if you think about it a mirror would reflect most of the luminous energy without absorbing much of it if the spectrum is the correct one and the heat vision is more of laser vision, without its own heat signature. If all the heat is made from the luminous energy transforming then it could theoretically be reflected and still affect a black surface, that would absorb it, like the hair.

Of course, that would be in a ideal world were 100% of it, or close to that, is reflected.
>>
>>81416722
>That episode where the Superman clone lasers a hole in his head and plucks out the lead ball with kryptonite in it.

I still cringe.
>>
Wait, how does he cut his hair then?
>>
>>81416694
With his superspeed he could just pluck every hair out in a heartbeat.
>>
File: 1458184404467.png (1 MB, 604x948) Image search: [Google]
1458184404467.png
1 MB, 604x948
>kryptonite razor would weaken him to much to lift the razor

Jesus christ, something the size of a safety razor isn't going to make him a paraplegic.

Regardless, he uses mirrors and heat vision. He can be very precise with it.
>>
>>81416694
he's powerful enough to defeat his own facial hair
>>
>>81418487
man Cyclops would be so jealous
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.