[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Thunderbolts are added to Assemble >writing quality rises
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: e3s4.png (1 MB, 1354x692) Image search: [Google]
e3s4.png
1 MB, 1354x692
>Thunderbolts are added to Assemble
>writing quality rises

They did it again!
>>
I really like how they kept Helmut as Heinrich's son, but adressed that he should probably too old for super-villainy.
>>
Waid is in charge now and despite him being a insufferable douche he is one damn of an editor and producer. Remember he brought us all those books under Spider Man brand.
>>
File: 1439262815625.jpg (31 KB, 315x285) Image search: [Google]
1439262815625.jpg
31 KB, 315x285
>Thunderboltsfags being this desperate
Not that I'm not.
Anyway, yeah, it's kind of been picking up. At least, enough so that it's not completely a disappointment that it isn't EMH.
>>
>>81416454
Helmut's a master of the body-swap roulette, he keeps young.
>>
>>81416466
Wacker, not Waid. I belive he was also an editor for 52, aka the only weekly series that worked.
>>
This was a huge step down from last week's Cap V Zola episode. It was better than the average Avengers Assemble episode, but it was still basically a giant fight scene with barely any plot momentum or character moments.
>>
>>81416543
He used a serum in the cartoon.
>>
>>81416408

fuck i may finally start watching this season.
>>
File: 1447781499898.jpg (268 KB, 791x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447781499898.jpg
268 KB, 791x1200
So, how the hell do they get Kamala into this series?
They ignore so much shit in NYC alone, how do they get the Jersey girl in there?
Is Carol even established here or was that the 2010 series?
>>
>>81417492
Start with the one before this episode. Helmut debut in it and it's just a really good Cap-centered episode.
>>81417529
Carol is not here yet. She, T'Challa, Kamalla and possibly Moon Knight will premiere this season.
>>
>>81417684
I was so pissed when T'Challa and Carol weren't introduced in "Ultimates".
But I just know they are going to bungle Kamala, miss the point of the character and generally fuck it up.
Because this show just can't into nuance or personalities.
>>
>>81417812
Ultimates was a classic shit Assemble episode, it even had the Avenger vs Avenger trope.
>>
I know that "shill" gets thrown around here willy-nilly, but I refuse to believe anyone would have anything positive about this show.
>>
>>81417529
>He's just mad that Kamala is jailbait
>>
>>81419031
The recent episode with the robotic copies was trash, but the Zemo ep was good.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.