[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it going to be bad? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhv rQeY3doI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: non.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
non.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Is it going to be bad?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhvrQeY3doI
>>
>>81411942

I fully think so. Kind of looks like Cars 2.

No one cared about Dorthy in Neko. I don't think this is anything but a vehicle for Elen to try to stay relavent.
>>
Does anyone have a better video of this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUuZh_lkNjI
Someone posted it here in Friday and I thought it was an April fools gag, but turns out it wasn't. Still, it's so low quality that it's hard to see or hear anything in it.
>>
>>81412240
Nigga, you have no idea what you're talking about. My dad, amongst a shitload of other normies, adores Dory. I don't understand why, either, but get out of your goddamn basement occasionally.
>>
>>81412383
survey?

Also it's neat seeing that Property of Disney stuff on the screen, I like looking at that stuff for some reason.

On both points, I think it will be released next month or midways of this one, seems like that kind of preview.

Also the quality would be better if they didn't fucking record it at a bottom angle, it makes the screen dark like that.
>>
>>81412383
Is that a cubicle? Is she in a disney studio?
>>
>Ellen's bullshit
>Dory being a side joke character that you either sometimes feel for or laugh at/with being a whole main driving point of the movie
>feels imminent
>movie focusing on a previously established character's backstory
>for kids

Nah, it will suck, but in the same vein of Ice Age sequels have aspects people still love, somehow.

Don't misunderstand my "For kids" point, I'm referring to it still being set for kids and they are likely making it because Dory is "le loveable goofball get ready for feels"
>>
It will be a solid 6.5/10
>>
>>81414959
Sounds as reasonable as possible.
>>
>>81411942
That looks really bad, atleast pic does.
>>
File: 1458182405254.jpg (43 KB, 390x361) Image search: [Google]
1458182405254.jpg
43 KB, 390x361
>>81411942
>That last moment where the octopus turns on the sink garberator
Dear Disney, fuck you for reminding me about my dumb-ass kid self sticking his hand in the sink to grab cutlery out of the sink hole and wanting to turn on the light, so I unintentionally flick the wrong switch.
>>
>>81415946
good
>>
File: youtube.png (32 KB, 510x428) Image search: [Google]
youtube.png
32 KB, 510x428
>>
File: ddddddddded.png (21 KB, 450x230) Image search: [Google]
ddddddddded.png
21 KB, 450x230
>>
>>81418514
>>81418121
Cancer.
>>
>>81418556
It's who they're making it for, or atleast the demographic of dory getting a spotlight.

It's like if Scrat got a movie. Or you know, the minions.
>>
>inb4 she doesn't actually find her family and it ends with the cliche "we might no be related or look like you, but we still love you, so in a way we are your family"
>>
>>81411942
This kinda looks like a rehash.
>>
>>81418753
I wish this nostalgia pandering age will pass
It looks like this movie is just going to be
>Remember this?
>Remember that?
>>
>>81418968
It's hardly even possible for them to make a remake aside from nostalgia and pandering to the lel happy XD's of a side character like dory but giving her an episodic-in-nature backstory quest for feels.

Like, if they made this sooner, it wouldn't feel so wrong. I'm assuming it'll be decent at best.

Assuming Incredibles 2 will take the same fate.
>>
File: sad frog.jpg (18 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
sad frog.jpg
18 KB, 396x385
>>81419008
>Assuming Incredibles 2 will take the same fate.
I've been saying for years that Incredibles doesn't need a sequel.
Any compelling plotline is going to be a repeat of the "family troubles" plot of the first movie.
>>
This is going to be awful. Movies that take the comic relief and build an entire film around them never work.
>>
>>81419067
Ice Age 5 looks great.
>>
>>81420122
I'm looking forward to the Ghostbusters sequel that focuses only Slimer
>>
>>81418968
>Remember this?
>Remember that?

At least Dory won't.
>>
>>81412458
holy shit #rekt
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.