[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could he have gotten a Nolan-style solo trilogy if MoS had only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (252 KB, 1000x1371) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252 KB, 1000x1371
Could he have gotten a Nolan-style solo trilogy if MoS had only made more money?
Would you have preferred that to "Batfleck Begins Feat. Superman"?
>>
>>81409865
I want a reboot with a new Director and New cast, no race or gender bending this time.
Except for Cavill and Afleck they can stay.
>>
File: superfanbase.jpg (877 KB, 1901x1462) Image search: [Google]
superfanbase.jpg
877 KB, 1901x1462
>>81409865
>nolan-style
superman isnt batman.
>>
Probably. Superman was clearly supposed to be their Iron Man for the universe but then that underperformed and the mixed reception to the movie clearly had to be Batman at that point.

Remember how people said MoS2 was still going to happen? Yeah not any time soon
>>
>>81409865
God no. Snyder and Goyer can't make a Superman movie to save their lives. For every controversial choice that I would defend and every good choice that everyone likes, they make five more shitty choices that still bring down the movie.

On the other hand, Snyder works for Batman.
Or at least, Snyder and Affleck work for Batman, depending on the input Ben had.
Batfleck undid most of the damage that Nolan did to batman. I enjoyed it.
>>
File: 1444075452630.jpg (8 KB, 192x279) Image search: [Google]
1444075452630.jpg
8 KB, 192x279
>>81409865
>probably no more MoS sequels
>incoming Batman 2, ft. the Justice League
>>
File: P00015.jpg (772 KB, 1280x2000) Image search: [Google]
P00015.jpg
772 KB, 1280x2000
>Clancy Brown Lex with Metallo as a tragic, secondary villain

Yes, please. Lex should've gotten the same level of attention that Joker got with Heath Ledger, which means a films with him as the primary antagonist. We're already seen enough Batman.

I'm sure many people will respond, however, that Superman needed to be rebooted to make his series more lighthearted, which is complete rubbish. Sequel should have been influenced by Lex Luthor Man of Steel (which was pretty dark) followed by finally getting Brainiac on screen in the third film.
>>
>>81409923
>Cavill and Afleck they can stay.
This. I love these two as Bats and Supes, I just wish we had a competent writer/director.
>>
File: LexLuthorManofSteel.jpg (607 KB, 1224x970) Image search: [Google]
LexLuthorManofSteel.jpg
607 KB, 1224x970
>>81409950
>superfanbase

It'd be great if people who claim to love Superman so much actually bothered to read a Superman comic (Injustice isn't one). But I guess ten minutes of reading Superman would be too much of a chore for many people who supposedly like the character. Meanwhile, casual Batman fans don't consider it too much of a burden to play through one of his 20+ hour games.
>>
File: image.jpg (961 KB, 1299x1225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
961 KB, 1299x1225
>>81410320
>My canon beats your canon
If you actually read a comic you'd know that Superman must eat a thousand hamburgers a day or he'll starve
This is a 100% accurate interpretation of the character
>>
>>81409865
I want a Superman movie directed by Brad Bird
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.