[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sunday Symbiote Thread: Proper Spelling Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 224
http://www.newsarama.com/28492-retiring-robbi-rodriguez-to-say-comics-goodbye-with-gwenom.html
>Gwenom will be a thing that will happen

So long as I can still have lewd thoughts about Best Aliens, I'm okay with this.
>>
File: ag_mn.png (205 KB, 464x663) Image search: [Google]
ag_mn.png
205 KB, 464x663
>>
>>81408954
That's cute
>>
I wonder what the whole Gwenom costume will look like?
>>
>>81408954
Is Flash pushing Mania away with his hand, or kicking her in the face?

Probably hand because of the white patch, but i sure is shaped like a foot.
>>
>>81409447
looks like his foot to me.
>>
The good news of this article is that Robbie finally leave marvel. His SJW taint will hopefully fade aways and with it bring back tits and ass to comics. I would be great to have frank cho on a few issue of Spider gwen to make him mad.
>>
I can't really post any images from my computer until I'm back home late tonight.

Anyway, I'm going to Emerald City Comic con next week. Gonna try to get Rick Remender to sign my trade of Agent Venom, and I'm gonna see if I can ask him if there's the slightest chance that the Toxin symbiote split a bit off of itself to keep Pat alive.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YDYL6oECjU

Reposting this Venom short film for anyone interested
>>
>>81409682
nice, this is pretty good.

do you anons prefer giant, hulking symbiotes or skinny and lithe ones?

>>81409648
Doing god's work, anon. Have fun at the con!
>>
>robbi retiring
will spider-gwen finally have a decent artist
>>
>>81409737
Either is fine, I just prefer the physique to reflect the host in some way.
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 600x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 600x280
I know not a lot of people don't like Brock for some reason in these threads, but that new USM episode with Anti-Venom came out today and I'm still fucking pissed it wasn't Brock.
>>
>>81409945
I don't watch USM, who was it?

Also, wearing the symbiote with clothes or going full commando underneath?
Your personal preference, anons?
>>
>>81410021
It was Harry, again.
>>
>>81410021
with clothes is the only option
if someone pulls it off of you you won't be seen naked that way
>>
>>81410042
Jesus, is there anything Harry HASN'T done in the various Marvel fictions?
>>
>>81410093
It's bullshit too because they tried to pull the whole "you're not a bad guy anymore" thing that they did with Brock when Harry was never a villain. He was always just being used by Venom. And on top of that he got the American Son suit in this episode. There was no reason to let Harry be American Son and not let Brock be Anti-Venom.
>>
>>81410093
admit he's gay for Peter
>>
>>81410163
man, that IS bullshit.
huh.
>>
>>81410163
They had a reason, it was a shitty one, but it's there.
Brock doesn't even exist in that show.
>>
>>81410315
>Brock doesn't even exist in that show
Another reason why it's shit. Agent Venom is terrible too, I heard they're doing Maximum Carnage. If they allow Cletus but not Eddie that's also very stupid.
>>
>>81409945
It's not that people dislike Brock
It's just Venom was never embraced for his host character
People by large like Venom the suit more so than the host.
It's why no matter who is wearing the suit 9 out of 10 times he's going to revert to that classic big white eye black suit with fangs and tongue look because that's what people want to see.
It's also worth noting Eddies revenge plots were very boring, with it being at best contrite and with him knowing who Spider-man was out the gate of his character introduction killed any creative suspense. It's why both Green Goblin's(Norman and Harry) ordeals and drama's held the tests of time better. If Eddie was some constant cast member for years that Petey accidentally pulled a Spidy and made him lose everything the weight of the villain would have held up better. Sadly what we got was very 60s level origin story where Eddie dumps a page break down as to why he became Venom and has one of the weakest links to Petey's history.

Now I will say Im rather confused AV in USM wasn't Brock because AV's existence seem to be a bone thrown to fans of Eddie. To get both camps happy and move on.
>>
>>81410378
>People by large like Venom the suit more so than the host.

No that's just the fetishists in these threads that like seeing the suit on girls. People like classic Venom when it relates to Brock. You know, "We are Venom, we will kill Spider-Man." Them liking Venom relates to Brock.
>>
File: AXIS_Carnage_1_Cover.jpg (355 KB, 1596x2452) Image search: [Google]
AXIS_Carnage_1_Cover.jpg
355 KB, 1596x2452
>>81408715
>Not The Road to Wrestle MANIA edition
Damn I knew I should have gotten up sooner! Haha, still, glad to see a thread already made. How are we all today then?
>>
File: 3106617-venom-036-08.jpg (283 KB, 915x1058) Image search: [Google]
3106617-venom-036-08.jpg
283 KB, 915x1058
>>81410543
Look, when you wake up before noon, you can make the thread. But today it was me and I decided I wanted to mock the last thread's title.

Doing pretty good. Ran my first quest on /t/ Friday night, went well, having some Jersey Mike's for lunch, thinkin bout symbiotes.
>>
File: mania_sad.png (222 KB, 440x404) Image search: [Google]
mania_sad.png
222 KB, 440x404
Anyway, here, these are for you guys
Tangled Web of Venom 1 http://pastebin.com/mvsgPMrf
Tangled Web of Venom 2 http://pastebin.com/YFBy2hTb
Hope you guys like it, issue 3 might take a little while, I'll be pretty distracted with Dark Souls 3 coming out this week and all, but I'll do my best to make sure to have some content for next week's thread.

>>81410625
It's only 10:30 on the west coast. I still need to get something to eat before I leave for work.
>>
>>81410513
No that's how you view it.
Agent Venom made very good sales and showed that it really is more about interesting characters using the suit.
Heck some people enjoyed Mac as the host because he was a chicken butt dealing with a monster that bullied him to eat people.

>We are Venom, we will kill Spider-Man.
That's going back to the bigger flaw I shared: that was all Eddie Venom was as a villain. He lost his job because he couldn't fact check and Spidey saved the day.
Think on it like this: Let's say Eddie never got the suit and ASM 300 was just Eddie weaning some Vault tech suit that gave him super strength and block out spidey sense.
Would we still care?
Would he even be remember today?
The answer we both know is no, that isn't much a villain and we see him as a joke.
Eddie Venom's popularity was the looks and the suit can look like that with any host.
>>
File: das eet mayn.png (219 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
das eet mayn.png
219 KB, 500x385
>start dating qt girl
>tfw it turns out you have a symbiote and it's been making you hallucinate to control you
>>
>>81410625
Not him, but it's only 10:38 West coast right now.
>>
File: 1450657627973.jpg (26 KB, 600x390) Image search: [Google]
1450657627973.jpg
26 KB, 600x390
>>81410672
thanks, Jerm.

>>81410727
... Does the symbiote act like the qt gril?

>>81410746
stop ruining my immersion that I live in a country with one coast!
>>
>>81410722
No that's how it is. "Casuals" like Venom in his classic form and his anti-thesis to Spider-Man that he's had as Brock, not as Flash or Gargan. Of course Agent Venom sold well, it was a Venom book, it didn't matter who the host was, it was still going to sell. Just like Superior Spider-Man, it wasn't Peter but it was still going to sell well because it was Spider-Man. The only difference is the Venom book use nostalgia of Brock Venom to sell because no one wanted to read a book about "Agent" Venom. Which is why Flash "lost control" and the vey first issue had Eddie Brock styled Venom on the cover. Do you honestly think people would read a book about Flash Thompson if it wasn't called "Venom?" Agent Venom is also all about looks, but saying Brock had no characterization or people like Agent Venom because of characterization is stupid when VENOM sells the book.
>>
>>81410722
I thought for the longest a time Venom was a 60s creation with his retarded motive for revenge
When I discovered he was a late 80s creation it open my eyes to how bad 90s comics really got.
>>
>>81410959
That whole rant just proved my point
Venom sells more on looks than the host character and Eddie was a flat boring character hence why he has never gotten the suit back.
Even superior went back to status quo Peter Parker
>>
>>81411080
Your argument is that people just like the symbiote itself when people like Venom with a host, and most people like Eddie Brock because that's who they relate with Venom. He's still managing to make appearances everywhere even though he isn't Venom. You need to read more comics if you think Eddie is flat and boring though I would admit he hasn't gotten much development as of late, but he still has more characterization as Toxin in the Carnage series than Flash does in Space Knight at the moment.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-03-10-52-19.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-03-10-52-19.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
So, guys, I'm pretty casual when it comes to DC, but I was re-reading my Larfleeze comic last night after I finished writing, and his ring spoke to him. Made me think of Symbiotes, so thag got me thinking, does DC have any symbiote equivalent characters? And the only thing that really came to mind was Blue Beetle from the YJ cartoon. Anyone who is more familiar with DC care to share some of their knowledge?
>>
>>81411181
You posted casusls didn't get it and what has spirled this whole complaint is main line TV has Harry as all the Venom rolls not Eddie
So which is it? People want him or they don't care
Again we both know the real answer.
Anyone can replace Eddie Venom
>>
>>81411482
Of course people care. Have you read any message boards about when Flash became Venom, or when Harry became Venom in this show, when they unveiled Space Knight, or when they showed off Harry as Anti-Venom? People wanted Eddie back because they like him as a character and relate him to Venom more than everybody else, which is why there was an uproar when Harry was Venom even though he looked like Brock Venom. No one can replace Brock, which is why Flash isn't Venom, he's Agent Venom.
>>
>>81411191
I was going to say the new Blue Beetle, but you beat me to it.
>>
>>81411191
Extreme lantern ring (red, orange, indigo, and before purple) are some kind of parasite.
Red turn you into a rage beast who can have his heart ripped, orange amplifie your avarice and indigo brainwash the most extreme of /pol into SJW.

The Blue Bettle scarab is a litteraly symbiot. Nearly all of them take host aginst their will and they encover their whole body.
>>
>>81412047
>>81411946
How was the New 52 BB? I might just check it out for another symbi-styled story. Would it be worth putting on my shelf?
>>
>>81411191
WoV 2 needs a look-over for spelling mistakes, btw. Tons of them all over the place.
>>
>>81412232
New 52 Blue Beetle is awful, don't worry with it.

It's the pre new 52 series that's good.
>>
>>81408715
killyourself you [/spoiler]raging faggot[/spoiler]
>>
>>81412232
nu52 wasnt great.
The pre flashpoint run with Jamie beetle was decent.

Hopefully, the new upcoming rebirth one will be good too.

The young justice cartoon does this pretty well though too
>>
>>81412512
YJ was fun, from what I saw of it.
But yeah, the grand majority of the 52 has been.... disappointing, to say the least.
>>
File: DAMMIT.png (490 KB, 570x572) Image search: [Google]
DAMMIT.png
490 KB, 570x572
>>81412327
Ha, yeah, I know, I'll look over it tonight at work if it's slow and fix it up, I procrasterbated on getting it done and rushed the whole damn thing last night. Thank you for letting me know
>>81412337
>>81412512
Thank you for helping me dodge that bullet.
>>
>>81412596
If you like fantasy stuff, check out Demon Knights. Canceled, but probably one of my favorite things to come out of the 52.
>>
File: 1250626570406.png (137 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
1250626570406.png
137 KB, 550x400
>>81412704
Every time I've seen Etrigan I've enjoyed him, so I will probably check this out too, thank you.
>>
File: fell's five.jpg (88 KB, 693x448) Image search: [Google]
fell's five.jpg
88 KB, 693x448
>>81412788
it's a good time. Reminds me a bit of the D&D comic that came out a bit ago.
Also, sadly, canceled to shit.
>>
File: BelieveForBrock.png (506 KB, 460x888) Image search: [Google]
BelieveForBrock.png
506 KB, 460x888
So, was this Pat?
>>
>>81412788
good ending for the second, ah, script? chapter? trade? however you wanna name it.

>>81413457
we can dream it was.
>>
Why can't you love Eddie Venom and Flash Venom.
Eddie was a great start and I loved him as a villain and I loved him when he teamed up with spider-man against bad guys.
I also love agent venom, with Flash getting to be like his hero while trying to control the symbiote's urges.

I think I like Flash a bit more. Though this is probably because I love Eddie as antivenom. He was amazing.

What do the guys who hate agent venom think of anti venom? They always just scream about how classic Eddie is way better and that flash is a crippled faggot.
>>
>>81413494
Was it? Compared to what I had written on paper a lot changed for the last 50 panels, but I wanted that image of the burnt man returning to the McKarthy house. I'm having a lot of fun trying to balance out the amount of In Costume action, out of costume drama, and antagonist exposure throughout the, let say script, I even herd it called a storyboard once. I was worried that I might have went to the well once to often ending on a shot of the burnt man again like I did with the first issue. But I'm glad you liked it, if you don't mind my asking, what was the low point of the issue for you?
>>
>>81413740
Personally Eddie as Anti Venom was my favorite version of him
>>
>>81413743
honestly? your dialogue is a little weak.
the framing you have for "panels" is good, I can picture it in my head clearly, but some things in the dialogue just seem a little off...
but that's a strong image to end on. For some reason it makes me think of a Mignola-esque zombie-like figure.
>>
>>81413740
You haven't been to many of these threads if you think it's just the Eddie fans bashing Flash fans. Many people from what I've seen hate Brock because of how he ruined the symbiote's character or something.
>>
>>81413918
I, personally, like both of them.
>>
File: Fem_Anti_Venom.jpg (154 KB, 651x1090) Image search: [Google]
Fem_Anti_Venom.jpg
154 KB, 651x1090
>>81413822
I'll work on that with Issue 3, the bits with the teens is what I hate the most, I have to work off my dated memories on what it was like to be a teen 20 years ago, obviously times have changed. Gabe is probably the simplest character to write because he's so focused on what comes next.

Also, Jennkintown, I have never been there, or in Philly, but if Google maps is anything to go by, you can't fucking webs wing there, so I had to come up with a cool, quick way Mania could move around, and I remembered the Venom comic by Way (NOT The Thing), figured it'd be a cool little call back to what came before.
>>
>>81413989
I think what people that don't like Flash are opposed to is the whole idea of Agent Venom. From turning an evil Spider-Man into a tacticool gun slinging military guy. That's a huge change in status quo for any character that would and probably should recieve backlash if it happened to any other character, and how it's affected symbiotes since then. We've had Hybrid killed and turned into four military guys, we had Superior Carnage, and now even Brock as Toxin is "Agent Toxin."
>>
>>81414144
the dog thing was clever. Because it's either that, the sewers, or she learns how to use her hell powers to teleport.
heh, "helleport"

>>81414163
I like Flash, but I'd rather he stop fucking around in space and come back to earth.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-06-29-14-10-26.png (3 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-06-29-14-10-26.png
3 MB, 1080x1920
>>81414163
Wasn't Hybrid made up of the five other symbiotes from Lethal Protector? I thought it was really cleaver bringing each of them back in Carnage USA, and don't forget, each of those symbiotes survived even after Carnage killed their hosts, they are all now bonded to the dog that had Lasher, and was seen in Deadpool vs Carnage
>>81414286
I never considered Andi being able to "Hellaport", but I like the possibilities, her infernal powers are going to show up again here real soon too.
>>
>>81414417
>her infernal powers are going to show up again here real soon too
yay!
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-01-28-01-33-42.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-01-28-01-33-42.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>81414521
It's a big part of the overall story, there is no way I could ignore something like that
>>
>>81414725
I should hope not!
>>
>>81410722
>He lost his job because he couldn't fact check and Spidey saved the day.
This is why I never could see 90's Venom as any bigger threat than say Evil Midnight Bomber from the Tick. We are to believe that one former news reported was ready to kill Peter Parker over something he fuck up on? Bigger point why wasn't he this angry at the fake SinEater? Or his boss who cut him lose(and more so took the story at face value when it was stated that Gregg was a compulsive confessor? If that knowledge was common enough in passing how did it slip by editorials? ) No somehow top target was the guy that just did his job. I couldn't read most later Venom stories because they kept "proving" that the relationship Brock ad symbiot had wasn't the alien messing with Brock's head, it was all legit and that made things all the stranger when Venom went straight or rather straight as they could. I much rather like the recon that has happen making it clear the suit does(or rather did now) mess with your head and controls a lot of what you thought and focused on.

All that said Space Venom is really dumb but in irony should make the most sense narratively because that is where the suits origins are.
>>
>>81415296
Brock didn't fuck up on anything regarding the case. A dude approached him saying he was the Sin-Eater, he had no reason not to believe him so the Globe published the story. Only later did they figure out Gregg was a copycat which meant the paper published false information, and Brock had to take the fall for it. With Gregg and the Sin-Eater in custody, the only one left for Brock to blame that got off free was Spider-Man, which really doesn't make sense but the symbiote was manipulating him and he was only supposed to be a regular old villain with a dumb backstory, until he became popular.
>>
>>81415296
not that guy, but I'll agree that Space Venom is just... just stupid.
>>
>>81415616
A lot of nut jobs come in claiming to be someone they are not in a cry for attention.
When the Unabomber was big there were thousands of compulsive confessors that rush in claiming they were the guy they were after in a shot for attention for a day. This shit happens all the time. And any journalist worth there salt will not just believe any confession at face value they are going to background check like a mother fucker (even more so the editorial staff) before dropping this kind of bomb. Also he wasn't a copy cat, he was a compulsive confessor as they are called, a attention seeking retard that will say he is the 2nd coming of Richard Nixon if it will get even on camera aimed on their face.
>he was only supposed to be a regular old villain with a dumb backstory, until he became popular.
This is very true, like that one anon posted if Brock was just a guy with magic tech and didn't look like Spider-man meets Alien he would have likely been forgotten till the plot demanded a change of the guard.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-13-23-25-22.png (1012 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-13-23-25-22.png
1012 KB, 1920x1080
>>
File: image.jpg (424 KB, 1842x1217) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
424 KB, 1842x1217
Can we get T-shirts made, though?
>>
File: Scream Human Form.jpg (139 KB, 664x1048) Image search: [Google]
Scream Human Form.jpg
139 KB, 664x1048
The reason Brock believed Gregg was because Gregg was Carter's neighbor, and overhead him (though he thought the voice was in his head) talking about things that only the real Sin-Eater could conceivably know.
>>
>>81417171
You forget the problem that he still didn't tell anybody. He could've been a hero, with a book or something for stoping serial killer, but he decided to hide everything. Just so he would have exclusive.
There's still a problem that absolutely nothing in this situation is Peter's fault.
>>
>>81411080
>muh army quad venom
>muh psycho asshole venom who eats niggas for shits and giggles
>not liking crazy, stalker nightmarish Eddie Brock who was determined to make Peter's life a living hell
>>
File: Poor Little Spider Boy.jpg (83 KB, 634x413) Image search: [Google]
Poor Little Spider Boy.jpg
83 KB, 634x413
>>81417539

Yeah, I know, I just thought I'd bring that up, because of all of the discussion about why Eddie (desperate attention whore) and the Globe (relatively low-level paper desperate to one-up the competition) decided to believe Gregg in the first place.
>>
>>
>>81418699
that's such a cool cover...
>>
File: Carnage__2015___006_015.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Carnage__2015___006_015.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>81418798
It's been a really good comic too.
>>
>>81419910
Oh definitely. I seriously dig the weird, Lovecraftian vibe of everything.
>>
Question, does it count as holding hands with your symbiote waifu if she makes a glove over your hand?
>>
>>81410796
>Does the symbiote act like a at gril?

This guy asks the right questions.
>>
>>81421209
Of course it does anon
>>
>>81421293
then all is right with the world.
>>
File: venomandspidermannohardfeelings.jpg (234 KB, 1280x1964) Image search: [Google]
venomandspidermannohardfeelings.jpg
234 KB, 1280x1964
>>81421364
But don't forget, your symbiote loves you so much more than you can know. Don't take it for granted.
>>
>>81421701
Spidey's a chump. MJ a shit, Venom knows what's up.
>>
>>81422067
If Venom really wanted Peter it should have made MJ it's host
>>
>>81422332
>Peter and MJ start having sex
>Just as Peter cums, she puts on the toothy Venom face
>>
>>81418699
in the thumb nail I thought it was REEE
>>
>>81416762
RIP
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 1024x613) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 1024x613
>>81422778
Has no one here read Lethal Protector?
>>
Are there male and female symbiotes?
>>
>>81423251
Pls respond
>>
>>81423251
>>81423380
I mean, it might depend on the host's gender identity, but as far as I know they tend to be gender neutral.
>>
Would anyone else like to see MJ get a symbiote and be one regularlly? Like indefinitely.
>>
File: mania.jpg (151 KB, 900x1027) Image search: [Google]
mania.jpg
151 KB, 900x1027
>>81423146
Not if I can help it, Marvel is big on legacy characters right now, I think we have have a shot.
>>
>>81410315
>Agent Venom is terrible too
It wasn't, it just wasn't Brock.

Gotta accept that the symbiote is its own character if you actually say you enjoy Venom.
>>
File: superiorironmanarmor.jpg (288 KB, 1130x594) Image search: [Google]
superiorironmanarmor.jpg
288 KB, 1130x594
>>81423511
Only if it's This symbiote, if not she can just stay as The Iron Spider-Maiden
>>
>>81410093
Has he ever gotten the Uni-power?
>>
>>81417861
>determined
it ran out of mileage pretty damn quick, and the longer it went on the less threatening it was because the only thing it actually accomplished was make MJ scared of the black suit, which was way early into things.

He was a bootleg Black Manta
>>
>>81423511
That would actually be a great way to empower her while still having her remain who she is typically as a person. In fact she could almost have the thing autopilot her with her approval if it was to help out Peter/be heroic in general.

Shame we'll never get that though...
>>
File: 1450064701381.jpg (380 KB, 1280x1926) Image search: [Google]
1450064701381.jpg
380 KB, 1280x1926
>>81414163
>That's a huge change in status quo
the thing is it isn't. Mac Gargan's Venom was almost exactly the halfway point between the two, he didn't use guns, but he was still member of a military force and had to anser to his superiors (Norman's Thunderbolts)
>>
I was just told that making Andi Bisexual is a really try hard move....is it really?
>>
>>81424433
no.
>>
>>81424430
And he still for the most part looked like classic Venom, was vicious, and hated Spider-Man right? You see the flaw in your argument? Compare Brock, Gargan, and Flash's Venom side by side and tell me which one stands out the most and looks less "like Venom."
>>
>>81424560
You also forget that Flash is Spider-Man's number 1 fan, when he got the symbiote the first thing he did was make a suit that looked like Spidey's, hell he even wanted to be called spider-man but the military said no because Venom is feared.
>>81424520
I didn't think so. I wanted to have her tell the symbiote that she and it are exactly the same when it comes to sexual partners, gender is a non-issue.
>>
File: 1450057082853.jpg (628 KB, 1280x1975) Image search: [Google]
1450057082853.jpg
628 KB, 1280x1975
>>81424560
>And he still for the most part looked like classic Venom, was vicious, and hated Spider-Man right?
His appearance was even less consistent than Eddie's because they decided to fully commit to the more pissed=more biomass thing. He was exponentially more vicious, with any semblance of being a 'lethal protector' was just PR while he was scurrying around devouring whores while the cameras weren't looking. Spider-man barely came up as a topic, let alone a foe. Mac's worst enemy was his own growing psychosis.
> Compare Brock, Gargan, and Flash's Venom side by side and tell me which one stands out the most and looks less "like Venom."
a change of design isn't a flaw in my argument, especially for a shapeshifting blob of biomass. Iron Man has had more drastic costume changes
>>
>>81425156
You're making this way more complicated than it needs to be. Agent Venom is a complete change in the Venom formula. Brock and Gargan both had the naked body look with white eyes and teeth and tongue and both had a vendetta against Spider-Man. While Agent Venom ditches all of that to be a skinny guy in armor with no white eyes or teeth, uses guns, and actually likes Spider-Man. It's completely different and a lot more dramatic than Tony building a new suit. You can still tell he's meant to be Iron Man in a different suit. With Agent Venom, you can't tell he's supposed to be Venom until he grins at you.
>>
>>81425779
you're latching onto the most shallow elements of the formula and ignoring the changes that had happened to the core formula over the decades
>>
>>81426163
I fail to see how the look and characterization of the character are shallow elements. Hell, that's pretty much the whole point to Agent Venom, that he's not and doesn't look like Venom, many characters he's interacted with have brought this up, even Spider-Man and Carnage. Flash isn't trying to be Venom, he's trying to be Spider-Man.
>>
>>81426359
>Flash isn't trying to be Venom, he's trying to be Spider-Man.
Yeah, and that's okay.
>>
>>81426441
And that would be fine for a book called "Flash Thompson," not "Venom," which circles back to the beginning of the topic of why some Brock fans aren't a fan of Agent Venom.
>>
>>81426561
Brock fans are stupid because the symbiote is its own character.

I happen to like aliens, especially those with far out biology going on with them so I have no problem following the symbiote.

Brock is the kind of character that ultimately can't be saved because of who he is in the end, and that's all. It's sad but endearing in its own way. You just have to let him go.
>>
>>81426359
Eddie was priority 1: Fuck with Spider-Man, priority 2: kill people who deserve it
Mac was priority 1: follow orders, priority 2: kill people he feels like
Flash was priority 1: kill people who deserve it, priority 2: follow orders
>>
File: 1450890631359.png (743 KB, 613x652) Image search: [Google]
1450890631359.png
743 KB, 613x652
>>81426664
this
>>
>>81426664
The symbiote is its own character, but I don't see how that makes Brock fans stupid, does that make Flash fans stupid too somehow? "Venom" was once synonymous with Eddie and the symbiote as one being in symbiosis and we're both explored in their own ways down the years just as the symbiote is with Flash through stories like The Hunger or Planet of the Symbiotes. I don't know about Brock, he's showing more and more strides ever since Anti-Venom and now as Toxin. While to me Flash used to be interesting but now he's just leg less man in space doing missions.
>>
>>81426561
as a Ghost Rider fan,your argument is ridiculous
>>
>>81426796
It's stupid because the symbiote has right to the name

It's allow to
-Stop using teeth
-Stop chasing Peter
-Start using guns

Other cape characters have done similar things just fine over the years, you just need to let go of Brock Venom, it's not the 90s anymore man.
>>
>>81411191
>>81412047
Marvel is a parasite!

there are a good number of possessed people honestly.
spectre/jim, jason blood, enchantress, etc.
>>
>>81426942
I really don't know where you're going with this. The symbiote wasn't in control of the Agent Venom look. It was being controlled by drugs to look that way which is why it chose it's more "natural look" when it did take control.

I'm a fan of both, but Marvel makes it hard because they haven't made us forget about Brock Venom. He's still one of their most iconic characters that sells merchandise out the wazoo. He was everywhere in Secret Wars and is even in the current Contest of Champions comic.
>>
>>81424678
So Jerm, in the comics we see Mania waver between Murder Good and Murder Bad, that gonna show up a lot in your scripts?
>>
>>81428062
Mania has actually actively tried not to kill anyone, however the symbiote pushes her a bit far, like we saw with Jordan in issue 1, and in issue 2 we saw the symbiote completely take over her and it's implied that it ate the man with the knife. later on, she's going to get in a dangerous skirmish with an angry and desperate Gabe McKarthy, and during that fight her and Mania's life get threatened, this prompt the symbiote rob take control and bite a man's arm off, he later dies from blood loss. Andi then finds out he was a cop undercover, and that's when things start to spiral downward, she knows she's a killer, but she knows she didn't really want to do it, and had no choice. In this way we can watch as her soul becomes a bit more corrupted to Mephestio's liking.

So, to answer your question, yes.
>>
File: 143412561346.jpg (13 KB, 206x200) Image search: [Google]
143412561346.jpg
13 KB, 206x200
>>81428350
>reads all that
neat!
>>
i want to get raped by mania
>>
File: 2016-03-29 17.37.12.png (2 MB, 1038x1598) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-29 17.37.12.png
2 MB, 1038x1598
>>81428544
After issue 3 we'll be closing in on the end of Andi's arc, next up will be Eddie, hunting down this new blood thirsty symbiote in Philly, problem is its host is an innocent, so Brock is going to be stuck in a morally hard place in regards as to what to do with this new symbiote, because it's IS his holy mission to cure the earth of their cancer.

I'm looking forward to that arc, as well as an OC villain I'm making for it.
>>
anyone else miss when the symbiote's eyes were less crazy and more "sharp" looking like on the left and right covers?
>>
File: venomeyes.jpg (65 KB, 600x299) Image search: [Google]
venomeyes.jpg
65 KB, 600x299
>>81429064
pic
>>
File: venom1_18969.gif (19 KB, 155x172) Image search: [Google]
venom1_18969.gif
19 KB, 155x172
>>81429064
I don't mind the change, what I didn't like was how for a while 616 Carnage was drawn to look like Ultimate Carnage. The white teeth on Carnage just look so wrong
>>
>>81429064
I miss when symbiotes were simply layers of fabric over the skin with very limited shape shifting such as clothing and Carnage was unique because he could form weapons.
>>
>>81429064
mostly I just hate it when they treat the white parts as mere markings and have clearly visible normal sized eyes at their centre
>>
>>81429611
>Carnage with white teeth
Absolute heresy.
>>
File: 20160403_204916.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160403_204916.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
So, I just found this in the store on the ground while I was buying cat litter.
>>
File: Untitled 1.jpg (21 KB, 289x178) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 1.jpg
21 KB, 289x178
>>81409945
>this will be Anti-Venom's first exposure to kids who are watching the show
>Harry Osborn will be considered Anti-Venom to all of those kids
Ultimate Spider-Man always finds new ways to make me sick.
>>
>>81430309
Mashers are cool. There's already a Venom, Carnage, Agent Venom, and this tiny Anti-Venom one. Wish it was regular size though.
>>
Is there a symbiote reading list? I'd really like to read some venom and Carnage and the others. What's the currnts titles with symbiote? Thanks
>>
File: 2016-03-28 14.08.44.png (2 MB, 980x1544) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-28 14.08.44.png
2 MB, 980x1544
>>81431265
Amazing Spider-Man: Birth of Venom
Venom: Lethal Protector
Spider-Man: Maximum Carnage
Carnage: Mind Bomb
Batman and Spider-Man Crossover oneshot
Venom: Dark Origins
Sinister Spider-Man
Amazing Spider-Man: New Ways to Die
Anti-Venom: New Ways to Live
Venom (2011)
Carnage: Family Feud
Carnage USA
Marvel NOW Thunderbolts
Deadpool vs Carnage
AXIS Carnage and Hobgoblin
>current ongoing
Venom: Space Knight
Carnage

I know I'm missing a few here, I didn't mention. Minimum and Superior Carnage or Bendis' GotG for a good reason, though pic related is from Bendis.
>>
>>81431650
Thank you
>>
>>81431650
>AXIS Carnage and Hobgoblin
>and Hobgoblin
Why's that there? Not that I'm saying AXIS Hobgoblin is bad, in fact it's really amazing but it has next to nothing to do with symbiotes besides a cameo appearance by Anti-Venom.
>>
>>81431650

I haven't kept up with Marvel since ANAD started, are Space Knight and Carnage even any good?
>>
>>81432014
Because if you get the tradeback of Carnage-Man, Hobgoblin comes with it.
>>
>>81432198
Space Knight is decent. The art is good and Flash and the Symbiote get to explore their relationship a little more deeply, but at the end of the day, at least to me, it all feels kind of meaningless.
>>
>>81432198
The art in Space Knight is pretty awesome, but I haven't been keeping up with the title to he honest, I'm trade waitting. Carnage on the other hand has been a none stop ride of fucking awesome
>>
>>81432198
Space Knight so far is forgettable while Carnage makes you swear every time you get to the end of an issue and have to wait.
>>
>>81432220
Ahhh right. I had forgotten.
Smart move on Marvel's part to pair them up.

They were the best part of AXIS hands down.
>>
>>81430408
I'm a janitor in a middle school and I regularly hear a group of kids waiting for the bus talk about comic heroes/villains and Venom comes up. They mostly think of Venom as the suit and see the host more like how kids talk about pokemon trainers.
They have a vague understanding the suit is it's own creature and think the hosts are either used and fight back or don't stay with it long for other reasons.
Either way it's kind of interesting to hear/watch since I'm 33 and my youth was when Venom was just hitting the scene.
>>
>>81432452
I'm not surprised seeing that's how Ultimate Spider-Man treats the symbiote.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-28-23-34-21.png (854 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-28-23-34-21.png
854 KB, 1080x1920
>>
File: venomspaceknight.png (2 MB, 1000x1424) Image search: [Google]
venomspaceknight.png
2 MB, 1000x1424
Alright, finally home and get to post images.

>>81432198

Carnage is hands down my favorite book Marvel has right now.

I'm enjoying Venom: Spaceknight. Flash finally gets to be the big damn hero he's always wanted to be, and we're starting to dig into more interactions with the symbiote. It's definitely not Agent Venom, but it's enjoyable. I love the art too.
>>
>>81433840
I might pick it up in trade and see how it is.
>>
File: carnage.jpg (86 KB, 564x675) Image search: [Google]
carnage.jpg
86 KB, 564x675
>>81429611
Ya, I hate when Carnage has white teeth. AXIS Carnage is the only thing with it that I'm willing to give a pass to, and that's only because the book is so amazing. I suppose it could be argued that he thinks it's less evil than the teeth coming out of his mouth.

I'm also annoyed when artists don't put any black on him and just make him a plain red symbiote. A ton of artists do it, and I've come to accept it, but it's still slightly annoying.

I will make exceptions for people like Clayton Crain since he draws amazing symbiote art, but Bagley's Carnage will forever be how I imagine him.
>>81429778
the tiny white eyes is a huge part of the reason why I think Gargan was the worst Venom. The huge white eyes are arguably the coolest part of Venom. I don't want any of this killer whale bullshit. It's okay on some other symbiotes like Antivenom or Eddie Toxin, but that's because they have a different colored shape around the pupil. Not tiny white circle in a white shape.
>>
File: 1435782685449.png (235 KB, 522x588) Image search: [Google]
1435782685449.png
235 KB, 522x588
>>81433840
Goddamn I love this, that art is just so crazy it's perfect for a space adventure. I've said it for a long time now, I wasn't ever bothered by the Klyntar recon Bendis shoved onto us, I just hated the way it was told. What could have been a big epic deal turned out to be filler between Peter and Kitty's next date adventure. I want to see Venom develop more like this and return to Earth eventually. Anyone know when this tradeback will be avalable?
>>
File: venomspacecrew.jpg (223 KB, 1000x1537) Image search: [Google]
venomspacecrew.jpg
223 KB, 1000x1537
>>81434110
He's coming back to Earth for Civil War at least, but he's probably there for the same dumb reason as the GotG.

And I don't completely hate the retcon either, but the fact that the symbiotes send themselves out knowing they have a high chance of getting corrupted and spreading themselves seems incredibly stupid.

>Venom symbiote reaching its finger tendrils towards Flash's ass
>>
This thread fucking sucks thanks to you tax credit retards with shaken baby syndrome arguing with each other instead of pictures. Thanks a lot ass holes I'm at fucking work all I wanted was some dank symbi pictures on Sunday. Instead nah you're special bus babble. Suck dicks. Don't post next week
>>
File: axiscarnagereaction.png (196 KB, 293x544) Image search: [Google]
axiscarnagereaction.png
196 KB, 293x544
>>81435176
wut
>>
>>81435176
Is everything alright anon? Was it a rough day of work? It's okay, you can tell us.
>>
File: agent venom and kaine.jpg (90 KB, 580x322) Image search: [Google]
agent venom and kaine.jpg
90 KB, 580x322
I want more Kaine and Venom team ups.
>>
File: 1445555007235.jpg (80 KB, 701x500) Image search: [Google]
1445555007235.jpg
80 KB, 701x500
>>
>>81435712
This would be pretty sweet, yes.
>>
File: 4293530-toxin.png (3 MB, 1400x1695) Image search: [Google]
4293530-toxin.png
3 MB, 1400x1695
How did they fuck him up so bad?
>>
>>81438475

They weren't interested in him as a character, just in his suit so Brock could have a symbiote again. Why they didn't just bring back Anti Venom like Remender was hinting at or give him one of the Hybrid symbiotes instead of killing Pat off screen I'll never understand
>>
>>81425156
>He was exponentially more vicious, with any semblance of being a 'lethal protector' was just PR while he was scurrying around devouring whores while the cameras weren't looking.

The scene you're showing, though, is extremely misleading. That was when Mac was being driven crazy by the telepaths in the Thunderbolt's cells at the bottom of the mountain.
>>
>>81428350
>however the symbiote pushes her a bit far
Mostly because its not -really- a symbiote. Its a fragment of the symbiote that is possessed by a demon.
>>
>>81431650
>Venom: Dark Origins
>Sinister Spider-Man

Why would anyone in their right mind recommend either of these?
>>
>>81439244
nothing wrong with Dark Origins
>>
>>81439285
Except, you know, the god awful Angel Madina artwork. The shitty retcons. The fact that they couldn't even be bothered to check Ann Weying's race, despite her being in a bunch of comics prior.

The fact that they made the symbiote itself evil is reason enough to hate Dark Origins.
>>
File: Dark Origin #4 013.jpg (441 KB, 1280x1929) Image search: [Google]
Dark Origin #4 013.jpg
441 KB, 1280x1929
>>81439337
art was fine
and they had a whole sequence where the symbiote shows Brock that it's not evil, it just wants to help weak things survive
>>
File: 1221206-dark_origin__5_019.jpg (371 KB, 1276x1920) Image search: [Google]
1221206-dark_origin__5_019.jpg
371 KB, 1276x1920
>>81439395
>art was fine
>Pic related: Anatomy? Perspective? What are those?

>and they had a whole sequence where the symbiote shows Brock that it's not evil, it just wants to help weak things survive

You completely misread those pages. It was the symbiote trying to convince Brock that it was benevolent. It was manipulation.
>>
File: Best Girl (2).jpg (586 KB, 1038x1500) Image search: [Google]
Best Girl (2).jpg
586 KB, 1038x1500
>>81417171
unf
>>
>>81417171
>>81440004
The world needs more Scream in it. Shame she was killed.

Any actually good fics with her?
>>
>>81439337
I thought it was funny that they retconned Eddie into even more of a jerk like having to cheat his way through college or beating MJ instead of just scaring her without physically touching her and his entire origin but weren't okay with just letting Ann be black, I mean she was dead for over ten years by that point.
>>
File: Anne_Weying_(Earth-616).jpg (59 KB, 282x601) Image search: [Google]
Anne_Weying_(Earth-616).jpg
59 KB, 282x601
>>81440217
>but weren't okay with just letting Ann be black, I mean she was dead for over ten years by that point.

Its not like its hard to find info on her with a google search...
>>
The lewd venom thread died

Who do you think should play Eddie or Flash in the inevitable venom movie?

Mine is pic related
>>
>>81439337
>The fact that they made the symbiote itself evil is reason enough to hate Dark Origins.
It's a parasite that feed off other hosts to try and kill his first host out of spurned feelings of rejection
That by no means sounds good
>>
>>81441186
>It's a parasite that feed off other hosts to try and kill his first host out of spurned feelings of rejection

Someone has never read the original Planet of the Symbiotes!
>>
File: hpfyhmj.jpg (532 KB, 979x1530) Image search: [Google]
hpfyhmj.jpg
532 KB, 979x1530
>>81441186
>>81441222
>>
>>81441222
>Eddie and the symbiote are 'on break' due to trustissues
>Symbiote gets so sad its crying can be heard by a ship of symbiotes lightyears away

that story was dumb as shit
>>
File: 3655-001-lrg.jpg (72 KB, 538x359) Image search: [Google]
3655-001-lrg.jpg
72 KB, 538x359
>>81441222
>>81441248
except that it turns out all the symbiotes were good all along and were only corrupted by unworthy hosts

thanks, Bendis.
>>
File: 1458921268923.png (6 KB, 366x286) Image search: [Google]
1458921268923.png
6 KB, 366x286
>>81422507
>Peter ends up orgasming really hard out of fear
>Angsts about that fact for the next 5 pages.
>>
>>81441356
kek

hey, d'you think Peter ever broods when MJ stretches and cracks her neck?
>>
>>81441093
Surely it'll be Eddie, right? Peter is still in high school at this point and still needs bully Flash, right? Though I could see them making Eddie an amalgam of Flash and himself too.
>>
>>81441291
>that story was dumb as shit
Yeah, giving the symbiote a personality is really fuckin' stupid. /s

>>81441343
I'll never forgive Bendis for that bullshit.
>>
>>81441380
PTSD.

He just kind of goes away in his head for a little bit, freezing in place like a flashbulb turning off.

It's a little disconcerning when they have a poker game and Logan just cracks his neck out of habit.

That's why they never make him the Dealer anymore.
>>
>>81441343
except that it turns out all the symbiotes were good all along and were only corrupted by unworthy hosts
>Good all along

Are we sure it wasn't Jahss Wheaton who wrote that?
No I guess not.
They'd be spouting corny phrases at that point.
>>
>>81441540
In Space Knight Flash makes a Sad Panda reference, if that counts.
>>
>>81441573
>Sad Panda
>You'll never educate your symbiote on pop culture.
>>
>>81441480
it already had a personality.
>>
>>81441616
Is that why Eddie always sang songs as Venom?
>>
so Mania's dead, right?
I bet shes gonna die so spidergwen gets her symbiote
>>
File: venomspacegetsmad.png (3 MB, 1000x1537) Image search: [Google]
venomspacegetsmad.png
3 MB, 1000x1537
>>81441573
>>
>>81441248
That doesn't make it good
That just makes it a freak.
>>
>>81441222
And god bless that lucky bastard
shit stories like that is why Eddie is seen in such a poor light as the host.
>>
>>81441840
Why does Flash just punch people? The symbiote can form any shape he wants, so why is it that as soon as he's in space, all he knows how to do is punch people?
>>
>>81442698
*Klyntar, and obviously his punches have been perfected and no longer require any firearms or shapeshifting.
>>
>>81441723
she's not dead, she's just in comic limbo
>>
>>81442197
By typical human morals, it was good.
>>
>>81442698
Easy answer: Bendis made him go full retard in GotG and it carried into the new book.
>>
File: venomspacefight.jpg (539 KB, 1600x1230) Image search: [Google]
venomspacefight.jpg
539 KB, 1600x1230
>>81442698
>>81442925
>>81442982
He doesn't just punch people.
>>
File: venomspacefight2.png (3 MB, 1600x1230) Image search: [Google]
venomspacefight2.png
3 MB, 1600x1230
>>81443091
>>
>>81443169
I like the Agent Venom pauldron that appears on his shoulder, but just punching people or turning your hands into pointy-jabby-things are pretty tame uses of something that can do this...
>>
File: ultimate.jpg (148 KB, 598x787) Image search: [Google]
ultimate.jpg
148 KB, 598x787
>>81443629
or this...
>>
File: RyokoLuvsVenom.png (1 MB, 1620x1040) Image search: [Google]
RyokoLuvsVenom.png
1 MB, 1620x1040
Will we make it to 500 again?
>>
>>81443629
>>81443700
Just look at the Black Suit combat for Web of Shadows.

>Scythe whip
>Localized explosions
>Spikes
>Shockwaves
>Tendrils in place of webs
>Guided tendril bombs

Spidey can be creative when he wants to be.
>>
>>81445239
Except now that Flash is in space, he never seems to do anything more creative than punch or stab.
I'd love to see him actually use his power in interesting ways. Just because he's a hero doesn't mean that he has to be boring.

>>81445026
I hope so!
>>
File: 2016-04-04 11.17.52.png (1 MB, 1056x1016) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-04 11.17.52.png
1 MB, 1056x1016
>>81445323
Well, in his defense, being creative was never Flash's strong suit, he is more physical than mental. Though I did really like Venom disguised as a short old nun, I thought that was funny as hell, also in issue 1 of Agent Venom we watch him use the symbiote to pick up discarded and dropped weapons and fire them, essentially turning himself into a walking arsenal, and let's not forget the Venomobile.
>>
>>81445501
I suppose you're right.
>>
File: anti_venom_by_alecyl_d67kwkj.jpg (227 KB, 1060x1500) Image search: [Google]
anti_venom_by_alecyl_d67kwkj.jpg
227 KB, 1060x1500
>>81446211
Granted, you did say in space, Flash is completely out of his element up there, he defaults back to his basics. I'd love to watch his ship start to fail and he uses the symbiote as a way to jerry-rig his life support system into working long enough for them to get help or make it ro a space station, but I seems like Flash is just giving the Symbiote more time at the wheel so to say because space is its territory.

I like to think that in space, he looks the way he does because it's how the symbiote feels most comfortable, on earth, Flash's fanboyness for Spidey kicks in and Venom mimics him to a degree that makes Flash happy.
>>
File: 1458541405786.jpg (249 KB, 550x660) Image search: [Google]
1458541405786.jpg
249 KB, 550x660
>>81445323
How about we just accept that Flash is boring?

He [was] a dumb jock who played football and bullied, then he became a soldier, and they have routine, mundane procedures beaten into them.

Someone like Flash isn't gonna do anything more than what's proven through training.
>>
>>81445026
Is there more of this?

Side note: I've always wondered what a symbiote does while the host is sleeping. When Peter had it, the alien would leave his body for a few hours and pretend to just be a hunk of cloth sitting on a chair... then when he fell asleep, would hijack his body and go fight crime.

Brock, with a few exceptions, never took off the symbiote during his time with it. Did it just become dormant and chill? What about other hosts?
>>
File: sharkgirl_and_EYEBOY.png (340 KB, 1100x600) Image search: [Google]
sharkgirl_and_EYEBOY.png
340 KB, 1100x600
>>81447022
I'd love to get more cheesecake of Ryoko walking around in just a Venom T, but sadly this is all there is, I requested it from a Drawthread a few months back.

As for your other question, I believe it depends on the symbiote, for example I my script, Mania takes control of Andi while she sleeps at one point, and at another point just sleeps with her. Since the symbiote is alive it's subject to diffrent impluses.
>tfw I'll never have this sweet We Are Fashion T
>>
>>81447173
That shirt needs to exist.
>>
>>81446450
Or maybe he needs a better writer?
>>
>>81447173
I've checked, this is about as close as I can find one

No text, though
http://www.redbubble.com/people/backup/works/21006179-venom-symbiote?grid_pos=572&p=t-shirt&style=mens
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-01-20-16-50-51.png (1019 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-01-20-16-50-51.png
1019 KB, 1080x1920
>>81448410
I haven't actually read more than the first issue of Space Knight, but people had the same problem with Silk, they couldn't get past the taint that Slott had made the character with in Amazing and Spider-Verse that they hated her ongoing without actually looking into it. Thompson took a Donut Steel and turned her into a silver ring, the art was a major help as well, I love the art that I've seen in Space Knight, and I'm confident that Thompson can make Space Flash a read worthy character again after Bendis ran him into the ground.

Also, do you think we'll ever see Cindy in a symbiote?
>>
File: Venomjacket.jpg (326 KB, 944x1406) Image search: [Google]
Venomjacket.jpg
326 KB, 944x1406
>>81448581
That is a pretty badass shirt, I should get myself one. I also want this jacket.
>>
>>81448657
I wouldn't be unhappy if we did, that's for sure!

>>81448725
Everyone loves that damn jacket.
>>
>>
>>81448779
Maybe if I never get my script published we can see Mania show up as an antagonist for Silk in her ongoing after her bit with Black Cat is ended.
>>
File: 1453514996570.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1453514996570.gif
3 MB, 320x180
>>81448905
I would happily accept them angrily holding hands after an intense fight.
>>
>>81448657

I just got back into reading comics so I don't really know what's going on with Silk. I love her design and want to start reading her comics. I didn't know people hated her or the Bendis wrote Venom horribly, but it's no surprise, he's really hit or miss.
>>
File: loss.png (2 MB, 900x1366) Image search: [Google]
loss.png
2 MB, 900x1366
>>81449027
Just start with her pre-End Days comics and go from there. Her Post Secret Wars comic picks up right where the pre comics leave off.
>>81449018
We.....we're not sure you can post such a lewd post on a blueboard anon...spoilered or not.
>>
File: 1446487846213.png (69 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1446487846213.png
69 KB, 400x400
>>81449147
But Jerm... it's not lewd if it's two girls
>>
>>81449366
You're forgetting the third party here. They are what makes that post so...so lewd.
>>
>>81449907
Jerm, you're as dirty as your name implies!
>>
>>81426774
Is that Kylo Ren?
>>
File: romance.png (136 KB, 420x243) Image search: [Google]
romance.png
136 KB, 420x243
>>81450097
You have no idea anon.

I really really hope Gwenom uses her hood while the symbi I tell is on her. I really like heroes in hoods, it's one of the reasons why I liked Spider-Gwen's costume so much. The idea of it being an open maw with teeth makes me feel warm in all the right places.
>>
>>81450372
It's an italian mob son. His dad bought the symbipte hoping to turn his boy into a man
>>
File: kYrLVs3.jpg (512 KB, 900x1391) Image search: [Google]
kYrLVs3.jpg
512 KB, 900x1391
>>81450372
Well.... now I can't unsee that.

>>81450416
Looks like she will
>>
>>81423713
Yo steve I know you like Bucky but I want to make him pay for his crimes, thus I must summon my stand 「D E M O N I N A B O T T L E」
>>
File: tumblr_nuzj8sDw6y1r0cipdo1_1280.png (710 KB, 972x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuzj8sDw6y1r0cipdo1_1280.png
710 KB, 972x1920
>>81450988
that's strong
real strong
>>
File: SuperiorDrink.png (2 MB, 1010x1110) Image search: [Google]
SuperiorDrink.png
2 MB, 1010x1110
>>81450988
I can drink to that
>>
Man, the internet has ruined me. Or maybe it's just the concept in general. I just can't help but imagining the symbiote fucking the hell out of it's female hosts for hours on end to keep them maliable. Or the idea that it recedes into their lower orifices when 'asleep'.
>>
>>81451564
I read a comic on /aco/ like that once. It's hot
>>
>>81451564
Why just the female hosts?
>>
>>81451743

Because gay buttplay just isn't my thing.
>>
>>81451788
The symbiote could probably make it enjoyable.
>>
>>81451788
That's what makes it so hot anon
>>
>>81451788
fag
>>
File: 3PC5kjT.jpg (406 KB, 1913x1346) Image search: [Google]
3PC5kjT.jpg
406 KB, 1913x1346
>>
File: 1198483015657.jpg (81 KB, 570x859) Image search: [Google]
1198483015657.jpg
81 KB, 570x859
remember when Santa was Venom?
>>
>>81452081
Eddie's a weird, weird guy...
>>
>>81452081
I remember when he was a nun.
>>
>>81451564
Wait, do they recede into males butts?
>>
File: 1224101573594.jpg (16 KB, 200x350) Image search: [Google]
1224101573594.jpg
16 KB, 200x350
>>
>>81452047
>All New Midnight Sons
I'd read it
>>
In the Carnage sereis Eddie refers to symbiotes as him and he, so then I think that they do have genders even though they are capable of asexual spawning. Maybe they generally reproduce with female symbiotes, but when there are none to reproduce with they are capable of asexual reproduction. I've heard of that happening in the wild before, with animals, fish and insects.
>>
File: 1228700611285.jpg (83 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
1228700611285.jpg
83 KB, 500x416
>>
File: mania_by_alecyl-d6mxunk.jpg (134 KB, 711x1123) Image search: [Google]
mania_by_alecyl-d6mxunk.jpg
134 KB, 711x1123
>>81452239
I mean, they have so much in common! Connections to Hell, interesting ways of getting around, terrible people in their head telling them to kill, a love of the colors black and white...
>>
File: 1375977167104.jpg (414 KB, 900x953) Image search: [Google]
1375977167104.jpg
414 KB, 900x953
>>
File: 1253945465918.jpg (123 KB, 800x1018) Image search: [Google]
1253945465918.jpg
123 KB, 800x1018
>>
File: bURtgNr.jpg (124 KB, 877x1240) Image search: [Google]
bURtgNr.jpg
124 KB, 877x1240
>>81452445
that is a supremely unflattering angle...
>>
File: 1389928225914.png (318 KB, 808x668) Image search: [Google]
1389928225914.png
318 KB, 808x668
>>
File: 1224025251277.jpg (172 KB, 850x835) Image search: [Google]
1224025251277.jpg
172 KB, 850x835
>>
>>81452168
Likely. Where else would they go? they have gooey mass, even if they can reduce it, and have to go somewhere. We've seen Eddie nekkid with comic-shadow-censoring before and the symbiote nowhere to be seen.
>>
>>81453115
I always just assumed that the symbiote was covering his skin and blending in.
>>
File: phonsmex.jpg (97 KB, 532x800) Image search: [Google]
phonsmex.jpg
97 KB, 532x800
that time Eddie had phone sex
>>
File: ecstasy.png (487 KB, 300x738) Image search: [Google]
ecstasy.png
487 KB, 300x738
>>81453447
>>
>>81453447
Phones do not work that way...
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 224

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.