[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i dont get it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
i dont get it
>>
Batman just offered the joker help

The joker is crazy

but so is batman

He's saying a crazy fucker can't help another crazy fucker.

Basically.
>>
>>81407035
Batman and Joker are the insane assholes.
>>
>>81407035
He wants Batman to stick it in his pooper
>>
>>81407035
I (think?) the joke is that the guy doesn't question that the flashlight could let him walk across to freedom, but that the other guy would turn it off so he'd fall once he got halfway across.
>>
>>81407035
An insane person can relate to, but cannot truly help, a fellow insane person.

Alternatively, the only reason Batman doesn't go full Joker isn't because of some form of integrity, but due to a personal mania that prevents him from doing so.
>>
The second guy thinks he can walk accrossed a "beam" of light.
>>
>>81407074
>>81407128
>>81407178
>>81407222
>>81407223
i was asking about the joke you autist neckbeards

atleast this guy made it clear for me
>>81407488
>>
You have to have a soul to get it.
>>
>>81408729
If you just didn't get the joke then you're a dumbass.
>>
>>81407035
Evil cannot help evil, even with the pretense of goodness.
>>
>>81410489
Also, to finally put it to rest; Batman doesn't kill the Joker because he's a selfish fuck. He likes having his little Batman thing going. He could, like /co/ always goes on about, help the city with purely his money, but helping isn't what it's about, it's about Bruce being Batman. He likes it. He likes his rogues gallery. He enjoys everything about it. He's not a good guy, he's selfish, and crazy.

That's my opinion, anyway.
>>
>>81410540
Batman fights death, which is a battle he knows he'll lose. He's utterly self-destructive and that's the point. Only The Joker truly understands his insanity.

Joker = Chaos
Batman = Order

Both are insane, just in directly opposite ways. Joker eggs Batman on because he knows it's truly what Batman wants. He sees the little boy in the playsuit where other villains see The mysterious "Batman."
>>
File: b01.jpg (43 KB, 680x329) Image search: [Google]
b01.jpg
43 KB, 680x329
>>81407074
Holy fuck, I've never got that. Thank you, anon.
>>
File: 1455504274644.jpg (50 KB, 611x423) Image search: [Google]
1455504274644.jpg
50 KB, 611x423
>>81408729
>he doesn't get the joke
looks like you might be insane anon.
>>
>>81407488
>>81408729
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ddp1pf_MB8
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.