[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Justice League vs Teen Titans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: Justice_League_vs._Teen_Titans.png (2 MB, 1000x1178) Image search: [Google]
Justice_League_vs._Teen_Titans.png
2 MB, 1000x1178
What did you guys think of this movie?
It was okay. At least it's an actual Teen Titans reboot.

>Tfw we're getting Terra back even though I hate her new design.
it's something.

Also, the movie title was misleading
>>
Batwank, yet again.
>>
>>81405496
for me it was painful to watch, lazy animation and bland colors.
>>
>>81405496

I couldn't give less of a shit about the Teen Titans, is it worth watching for the segments with Batman and Superman?
>>
Fuck those VS.
>>
>>81405783
>is it worth watching for the segments with Batman and Superman?

No, and there is literally couple of minutes with batman.
>>
Who else is sick of that little shit Damien ruining every single DC animated movie that came out since the reboot?
>>
>>81405496
>her new design
That's her old ass design ain't it
>>
>>81405496
Ok, guys, so I am essentially which dc movies to watch, I mean from the screencaps of this movie it looks like the animation team from justice league throne of atlantis. and justice league origins.

Do any of these need to be watched in certain order?

Here is all the dc movies (animations) I have watched.

Justice league flashpoint paradox.
Justice League Throne of Atlantis
Justice League origins.
Justice League Doom
Son of Batman

There is couple I missed I am sure.
>>
File: Tara_Markov_0002.jpg (149 KB, 607x895) Image search: [Google]
Tara_Markov_0002.jpg
149 KB, 607x895
>>81405903
It's her classic design from the comics, but cartoonfags don't know the titans existed before the show.
>>
>>81406726
I think it's supposed to star with JL War, then Throne of Atlantis, the three Batman movies (Son of Batman, Batman vs Robin and Bad Blood) and then JLvsTT, these are the nu52 movies.
>>
>>81405496
I'm confused. Is 666 Batman Damian inevitably going to happen in their future? If not, how did Damian know about his father's hallucination?
>>
I thought it was pretty good, though the title is misleading: they don't fight at all. They should called it Teen Titans: Fucking Trigon won't stop being a douche for the hundredth time.
>>
>>81405496
Bad, like the rest of them.
>>
>starfure transformation
Wow that was out of nowhere why did they do th...
>blue beetle transformation
???
>beast boy transformation
oh come on he is just ripping his disguise!

What a mess of a movie, a somewhat okayish plot mixed with really questionable scenes that could have been Teen Titans Go parodies.
>>
I thought it was pretty good, would of been way better if Gar and Raven didnt sound so awful.
It had this really awkward 90s teen rock band song about halfway through that was a lot louder than it should of been too.

Although the whole thing was worth it to see Superman fuck up Flash's leg like that.

although I've enjoyed almost all of the DC animated movies so far, so
>>
>>81405496
>>Tfw we're getting Terra back even though I hate her new design.
In an animation? Is the next movie already confirmed?
>>
>>81405496
I ain't watching anything with Damian in it
>>
>>81405496
>Damien being the focus for 15 minutes

I stopped watching. Three fucking movies in a row ruined by that shit character, I couldn't force myself into this one.

I'm talking about animated Damian, not the comic book one.
>>
What happened to Raven?
Starfire remembers her. She should be a grown woman of her age unless she got herself made a teen again.
>>
Did anyone else find the dialogue extremely cringy? Like maybe it was the voice acting, but either way it was a struggle for me to sit through.
>>
Just so we are clear on one thing.
Raven and Starfire have the same age right?
>>
>>81412075
I don't think so, she must be Dick's age, and she's there as the mentor to the new Titan members.
>>
File: Rachel_Roth Raven Prime.jpg (310 KB, 725x1101) Image search: [Google]
Rachel_Roth Raven Prime.jpg
310 KB, 725x1101
>>
>>81412166
I don't care what anyone says, that was a good design and only needed a few tweaks to be really great.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-04-02-05h05m48s379.png (348 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-04-02-05h05m48s379.png
348 KB, 1280x720
>>81406994

They improved her looks a bit, though.

Anyway, it was decent overall. Certainly better than the past few Batman movies. At least they acknowledge Cyborg is garbage and probably should be demoted to Teen Titan.

Dick trying to get some cybersex was amusing.
>>
>>81412241
Still official.
Raven from Earth Prime is One of one of the three sons. Being the only daughter, she has the power of creation over Trigon's other sons and her brothers.
She rules her own version of Hell.
Trigon has no power over her as she became his unwilling heir.
>>
>>81412035
>Like maybe it was the voice acting
English is not my first language, so I hardly get bothered by bad voice acting, and even so Raven made me uncomfortable.
>>
>>81412268

>let's hit those showers!
>>
worth it just for this scsene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrpFAG_nZfg
>>
>>81412166
I always said that New 52 Raven would look better without the mask.
>>
File: 1435382112194.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1435382112194.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>81412600
And she does.
>>
File: dgray.png (122 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
dgray.png
122 KB, 640x360
>>81412268
Gypsy Dick
>>
>>81412648
Know who else got a dick? Raven, 24/7 by her dad.
>>
So, yay or nay?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.