[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Justice League Speculation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: vlcsnap-2016-04-03-19h45m37s082.png (142 KB, 720x320) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-04-03-19h45m37s082.png
142 KB, 720x320
Okay it was obvious this scene was added in post-production on a whim by Zach, but what does /co/ think Flash is trying to say?

I know Injustice has been brought up but nowhere in the movie did Batman intervene and save Lois's life. What is /co/'s speculation?
>>
>>81403942
>this scene, that added nothing to the plot of the film, was in, but Carrie Kelly and Luthor communicating with steppenwolf(which took all of 45 seconds) wasn't

B R A V O S N Y D E R
R
A
V
O

S
N
Y
D
E
R

[/spoiler]besides the train sequence in Spiderman 2, nothing else in a CBM felt straight out of a comic though[/spoilers]
>>
>>81403942
Future timeline where Lois Lane died. Darkseid invades earth. He corrupts Superman and succeeds because Lois's death weakens him. Superman becomes his lackey and leads his army. Flash goes back to tell Bruce to find the rest of the JL and make sure Lois doesn't die. Because Lois is the key to saving Superman.
>>
>>81403942
thought it was cool to have the flash introduce time travel this early on despite the costume/stache/etc

if his warning is actually suppose to imply that superman losing lois makes him go evil, that would even further shit on superman's character which wouldn't really surprise me at this point
>>
>>81403942
>PALPATINE'S BEHIND IT ALL!
>>
>>81404047
Whole Knightmare thing added shit to the plot.
>>
>>81403942
That's a shame, since it was the only part of the movie I was vaguely intrigued by.
>>
Why is he wearing another suit on top of his suit?
>>
>>81404692
What plot?
>>
>>81404692
that's what I meant by this scene, the entire knightmare sequence + most of the african subplot(besides the bench scene) could've been cut
>>
>>81404740
Fine, "sorry excuse for a plot".
>>81404742
As you said above, add dream sequences that tell us absofuckinglutely nothing but remove everything else.
>ding ding ding
I really hope that's not PING of Mother Box
>>
>>81403942
superman turning bad is a red herring, Darkseid will use his dark influence power to influence the evil side of Orion who Batman doesn't trust.
>>
>>81403942
My speculation is that it's gonna be crap.
>>
Pretty sure Zach Snyder all the Justice League stuff in the movie was added purely for cool factor and the writers have figured out how to link everything yet.
>>
>>81405051

*....Snyder mention all the
>>
>>81404733
someone post a Hulkbuster or a Dredknight
>>
>>81404047
>Carrie Kelly
source? I saw screencaps of an online survey/evaluation of the cast and characters from WB. Malone is Babs.
>>
>>81404047
This scene added the subtitle to the film. Also Batmans end monologue was based off of this scene.
>>
>>81403942
Recast him immediately together with Aquaman
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.