[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on Ang Lee's Hulk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 20160216060019!Hulk_movie.jpg (50 KB, 300x441) Image search: [Google]
20160216060019!Hulk_movie.jpg
50 KB, 300x441
Opinions on Ang Lee's Hulk?
>>
Best Banner
Best Betty
Best Thunderbolt
Best Gamma Dogs
Best emotional climax
Best Hulk movie
>>
I liked it more than The Incredible Hulk, but that's not saying much. It's basically a 5-6/10 for me.
>>
He looked like Shrek, fought mutant dogs, had comic panel shots, and his dad was absorbing man. You do the math
>>
Decent film for anybody who judges a movie on anything but critic reviews and action scenes, but strange choices were made indeed

Also shitty FX
>>
>>81398716
Mainly suffered from effects limitations although it still has probably my favorite Hulk transformation yet. More so than even the comics have done at any one time I think it gave a great explanation and feeling of Banners rage.

Nothing against Banna's acting but just his look and physical presence was wrong for the part. Ross was perfect Betty pretty good but I prefer Liv, the dogs were a mistake.
>>
One of the best films of the early 2000s.
>>
>>81398716
BvS was better
>>
>>81398716
Loved it outside of the fight scenes.
Fuck the Hulk looked so damn good in the light it still blows my mind
>>
Not enough quips
>>
Embarrassing. I've never seen a director more lost and confused by the source material he was working with then Ang Lee was with the Hulk. It's downright depressing to watch him flail for 2 hours without any support or understanding.

At least Sam Elliott was good.
>>
Don't mind a slow build but the bad guys lacking.
Especially the big finally where Hulk just getting too angry overloads him.
>>
>>81398716
It's everything you wanted in Incredible Hulk, wrapped up in everything you hated about Incredible Hulk with some things you hated about 2000's films thrown in.
>>
File: bastion.png (833 KB, 627x688) Image search: [Google]
bastion.png
833 KB, 627x688
>>81398716
I got to watch the Hulk punch a mutant dog in the balls. Wasn't a total loss.
>>
>>81398818
This, more or less.
At least they got the jumping and the "Hulk smashing puny army in the desert" parts right.
>>
This was the one where Hulk throws a tank a mile away and the soldiers inside just climb out like it was nothing?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.