[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Animaniacs comes to Netflix >It's censored >>>/trash/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Ehhhhhhh.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Ehhhhhhh.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>Animaniacs comes to Netflix
>It's censored

>>>/trash/ 'ed
>>
>>81397306
source. pics. more info. shens.
>>
What did they do?
>>
>>81397368
Took away Minervas titty cleavage.
>>
Is it really? Hard to believe they'd take the time to chop up such an old show.
>>
>>81397306
>censoring it when both TTA and it aired uncensored on the Hub

RIP, best children's network
>>
>>81397306
>Literally people saying that character is the source of their fur faggotry
>Not a good thing to censor it
We already know the effects, this probably wouldn't be enough as well.
>>
>>81397306
Weird; Yo-Kai Watch came out on Netflix uncensored. The show is on the other foot.
>>
>>81397602

Is that it? If they touched "Finger Prints" so fucking help me.
>>
>>81397602
Did they? I'm watching Meet Minerva and it looks the same to me.
>>
>>81397954
....you know originally i was upset at the censorship but you have a really really really good point
>>
>>81397602
Picture comparison
>>
This thread is the only source on the censorship so fuck off
>>
File: 1455218827683.jpg (31 KB, 436x368) Image search: [Google]
1455218827683.jpg
31 KB, 436x368
>>81397306
>watching Babar on youtube
>It's censored
>fucking Babar
>>
>>81397954
It's 2016 and Zootopia is a thing that exists so I think it's a little too late for that
>>
>>81397954
if we censored the source of every ones furry bullshit then there would be no animal characters
>>
I watched an episode from season 3 and they took two separate jabs at Bonkers.

"All we need to find is a happy postal worker..."
"...Edible fruitcake..."
"...A funny episode of Bonkers..."

It was awesome
>>
>>81399087
as god intended
>>
Does anyone have those Animaniacs soundtracks? I've been wanting to listen to them again for awhile but can't for the life of me find them.
>>
I'm pretty sure Netflix Instant just uses DVD rips for all their shows; Transformers G1 is still the old Rhino transfers with the crappy added sound fx and animation errors. So it's exactly the way it was released on home media, unchanged.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.