[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will we ever get another episode featuring 90's Adventure Bear?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Aww Runkle dunk.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Aww Runkle dunk.gif
2 MB, 400x225
Will we ever get another episode featuring 90's Adventure Bear?
>>
File: shaq-disney-xd.jpg (235 KB, 650x362) Image search: [Google]
shaq-disney-xd.jpg
235 KB, 650x362
Shameless self bump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbdocTSfS04
>>
Bumping again
>>
whats this
>>
>>81397007
>Another P&P fan

Mah nigga

I hope so. His entire bit is hilarious.

Try posting pics of Jumpkick the Lemur. waifus always seem to get /co/'s attention.
>>
>>81401027
Damn Google literally has no pics of Jumpkick. It literally only had 2 pics of 90's too which is weird. I would have thought the internet would be all over him.

>>81401019
It's from the Disney XD show Pickle and Peanut. It's an episode parodying Tailspin, what Balloo from Tailspin would have become after his show ended and he would become an old washed up celebrity. It was hilarious

Guys, don't let this Runking thread die, I didn't think /co/ was full of useless Runkle Dunkers except for this guys>>81401027
>>
>>81401217
My favorite part of the episode is that 90's "signature move" is just him straight up murdering someone.
>>
>>81401217
So what's your favorite show within P&P?

"Old Lady Friends" was a surprisingly accurate parody of Golden Girls.
>>
>>81401256
>Take that runkle dunker

rofl, the whole episode was a gem. Seriously I never gave Pickle and Peanut a fair shot, but I saw this episode and instantly fell in love. Unfortunately I think a lot of people are like me and just ignore this show because of how bad it looks at first sight. But this show man, one of the best on the air right now
>>
So is this show better than Regular Show
>>
>>81401452
I'm going to give it a tentative "yes". I heard RS dropped the relationship kudzu that was strangling it.

That said, P&P is pretty funny throughout. It never really focuses on "feels" or "deepest lore", but the writing is on point. The weirdness is baked right into each episode rather than a last second twist like RS, so each episode feels a bit more original and less formulaic.

An easy 8/10, would watch.
>>
>>81401452
Yes it actually is in my honest Opinion, and I've been a fan of Regular show since it came out.

Please just watch an episode, and I highly recommend it be 90's Adventure Bear
>>
>>81401373
Well if the Shark episode counts as Jaws lol. But I actually haven't seen the Golden girls one
>>
>>81401452
It does random better than probably any show out now besides Gumball and MAYBE Pig Goat
>>
File: 1441826034251.jpg (17 KB, 318x332) Image search: [Google]
1441826034251.jpg
17 KB, 318x332
Is there really not a single Tail Spin DVD?
>>
>>81402489
I'm not sure, I imagine there would be but this joke would be a lot more funny if there isn't lol
>>
>>81402489
The whole series is on DVD in three box sets.
>>
>>81405294
Nah, not the whole series.

Thats the gag. No Disney Afternoon show has been completely collected in DVD.
>>
>>81405389
I have all three box sets. I'm fairly certain all the episodes are there. It's been a few years since I looked through it.
>>
He might show up in the background like some of the other characters.
Has anyone noticed there's an old lady hiding in the background of every episode?
>>
>>81405389
Talespin and the good seasons of Gargoyles are the exception to the rule because they were finished up by the Disney Movie Club and subsequently released to the general public a few years later.
>>
Who is the best character on the show and why is is McSweats?
>>
>>81407453
>Not Mr. Mjart.

Your taste needs adjusting, misterl
>>
Pickle and Peanut is a god tier show. It's hilarious and the last episode with Mcsweats was 10/10.
I tried a new thread earlier this week and got nothing but saying I'm an autist.
>>
>>81407556
Its a slow burn that seems to be picking up. More and more people are getting over the look of the show and appreciating the writing.
>>
>>81407453
>Thank you boys! You have brought hope to my heart and warmth to my loins!
You make a good point.
>>81407556
I'm surprised there's no discussion piggybacking off of Wonder over Yonder threads like Lucifer does with Gotham.
>>
>>81405389
http://www.amazon.com/TaleSpin-Vol-3-Jim-Cummings/dp/B00MHT49Q8/
>Includes final 11 classic episodes

I do hope that the upcoming Ducktales reboot pushes them to release the final sets for the original Ducktales and maybe even Darkwing Duck.
>>
>>81397335
They didn't have autotune in the 90s.
>>
>>81408278
They didn't have a lot of things in the 90's.
>>
>>81408938
like good music
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.