[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BATMAN V BATMAN spoilers In this sequel to The Dark Knight Rises,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Batman v Batman.png (462 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Batman v Batman.png
462 KB, 3000x2000
BATMAN V BATMAN spoilers

In this sequel to The Dark Knight Rises, we learn Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale) was not the only Batman in existence, there was another Batman (Ben Affleck) in Gothamtropolis (a city next to Gotham City).

More than 30 years ago, an alien named Tlano Aff-Leck was rocketed to Earth from the dying planet Zur-En-Arrh. He was raised by the Wainwrights, millionaires in Gothamtropolis and given the name Bruce Wainwright. Under Earth's yellow sun he became 0.95% better than peak human at everything.

In 1981, Bruce Wainwright's parents were gunned down by a mugger after they watched Excalibur. After that he traveled around the world training himself to become better at everything, but somehow managing not to meet Bruce Wayne because Wainwright trained in a lot more fields (Wayne only trained with the League of Shadows, Wainwright trained under all kinds of teachers like comic book Batman did).

Bruce Wainwright became Batman of Gothamtropolis around the same time Bruce Wayne became Batman. Bruce Wayne suspected there was a Batman in Gothamtropolis but could never find him because of his pitiful League of Shadows training (Bruce Wainwright learned other martial arts including Sinanju which made him undetectable by ninjas)

Two years after Bruce Wayne retired due to events of The Dark Knight, Bruce Wainwright stopped being Batman because his sidekick Jason Todd was murdered by the Joker (Jared Leto). Batman (Wainwright) snapped, shot the Joker in the spine, stripped the clown, took photos, and uploaded the photos on a chan board. After that, Wainwright spent a year curled up in his Batcave listening to Linkin Park's Crawling, claiming it was part of his training. After that he wandered the world again, trying to save people from oil tankers and stuff. While around the world he learned of Gotham City's Batman returning (events of Dark Knight Rises) but felt he couldn't do a thing about it.
>>
>>81395236
As he returned to Gothamtropolis, Earth receives alien transmissions which turn out to be from criminal survivors of Zur-En-Arrh, 234-026, Cam-Eron Van-Cleer, Drury Wal-ker, and the rest of the Killer Moth Army.

The army invades demanding Earth hand over Tlano Aff-leck, Wainwright comes out of hiding and they fight, causing lots of property damage. Then Wainwright manslaughters them.
>>
>>81395441
The fight had somehow spread to Gotham City and caused Robin John Blake's death. Word of this gets back to the retired Bruce Wayne. who decides to suit up once more to stop the Batman of Gothamtropolis.

They clash for hours and only stop when they realize their parents had the same name.
>>
>>81395236
Didn't read anything but the last sentence, I still chuckled.
>>
Wha
>>
10/10
>>
File: 1455137339995.jpg (155 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
1455137339995.jpg
155 KB, 500x498
>Gothamopolis
>>
>>81395562
>They clash for hours and only stop when they realize their parents had the same name.
Every time.
>>
File: 1453645615069.jpg (8 KB, 281x187) Image search: [Google]
1453645615069.jpg
8 KB, 281x187
>tlano aff-leck
>gothamtropolis
>>
TELL ME
DO YOU WEAR HOCKEY PADS?
>>
>>81404203
YOU WILL
>>
How does this fit into the Hypercrisis?
>>
So how much would it cost to make this happen?
>>
>>81404203
>>81404364
I've never laughed so hard at anything before
>>
>>81404429
You'd probably have to buy Bale a private island to make him wear the cowl again.
>>
File: 90.gif (388 KB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
90.gif
388 KB, 267x199
Sold me at Gothamotropilis. What will it take to have Adam West Batman in the sequel?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.