[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"JUSTICE LEAGUE" INFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Aquaman.jpg (91 KB, 620x826) Image search: [Google]
Aquaman.jpg
91 KB, 620x826
>In JUSTICE LEAGUE, Batman and Wonder Woman travel to Atlantis in a Bat-submarine to recruit Aquaman, but he refuses to help them, due to both his disdain for the surface world and to a centuries-long conflict between Atlantis and Themyscira.

>Furthermore, the standalone BATMAN movie written, starring and possibly directed by Ben Affleck is being fast-tracked for a summer 2018 release date, and might come out even before the standalone AQUAMAN movie set for July 27, 2018.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Batman-May-Get-Awesome-Vehicle-Time-Justice-League-Part-One-122177.html
>>
Ok? None of this info is surprising or even really interesting.
>>
>>81390999
>Aquaman is finally convinced by the duo.
>Leaves his Throne room into the ocean through an hydrophobic energy shield that keeps water out.
>Water Around him turns to Wine instantly.
>He suffocates in the alcohol.

SNYYDEEEEEERRR!!!
>>
>>81390999
>Implying anything helmed by Snyder would ever use a term as campy as Bat-Submarine
>>
Why is Black Canary in the movie? Does she tryout for JUST League and not get accepted
>>
>>81391210
Yeah, just like Black Adam was in BvS.
>>
>>81391288
leaked the same time as amber heard mera
>>
>>81391136
Well, they won't use the term, it's just a fancy way of saying Batman will have a submarine in it.
>>
File: 13098544964_61045ba11a_b.jpg (252 KB, 1024x664) Image search: [Google]
13098544964_61045ba11a_b.jpg
252 KB, 1024x664
>>81390999
>Bat-Submarine
>>
>Batsub
Thats so dumb that I really want to see it now.
>>
>>81390999
>Batman and Wonder Woman travel to Atlantis in a Bat-submarine to recruit Aquaman
My gf and I were just joking about this on the drive home from our second viewing of BvS. Love the movie, can't wait to see more from DC/WB. Love the different tone.
>>
>>81392140
It's gone now.
>>
>>81392185
I know... : (
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.