[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These guys swap universe's, what happens?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 21
File: 1.jpg (79 KB, 744x766) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
79 KB, 744x766
These guys swap universe's, what happens?
>>
File: Bruce Wayne Sex Tape.jpg (18 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
Bruce Wayne Sex Tape.jpg
18 KB, 604x340
We find out the reason Bruce quit Batmaning was due to a sex tape.
>>
>>81388005
The film would be ~slightly~ improved.
Would still suck, though.
>>
>>81388005

Baleman would try to find common ground with Supes, and he wouldn't brand criminals like cattle so they would be able to manipulate Luthor into a trap and defuse any threat before it escalates.
>>
>>81388005
Batffleck would murder Heaths joker
>>
Bale's Batman gets his shit pushed in hard.
>>
>>81388005
Wow. Batfleck makes Baleman look like a fucking cosplayer in comparison
>>
File: 1.jpg (59 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
59 KB, 640x479
I wonder how badly affleck would crush this guy

I want to see dceu bane
>>
>>81388198
He'd also quit in the next scene and go live in paris with selina, giving his gadgets and batcave to some random guy he just met. Also not letting Alfred in on it.
>>
>>81388408
I would literally bring back Hardy with the same look and voice only now with Venom.
>>
>>81388408
Is that Jared leto
>>
>>81388005
Bale dies, Affleck breaks Bane and becomes the biggest guy
>>
>>81388431
>giving his gadgets and batcave to some random guy he just met

W-would this Random guy be Supes? Fucking Superbat?
>>
>>81388521
It's Deadshot
>>
>>81388285
Good
>>
>>81388005
Batfleck would solve all of Balemans movies in 30 mins tops. Bane would get crushed in their first encounter.
>>
>>81388408
Snyder's take on Bane would likely be a Doomsday-like CGI hulk monster
>>
>>81388285
Well, he didn't murder his own Joker so far so maybe not.
>>
Bale can't even move in his metal armor
>>
>>81388408
Batfleck would've curb stomped Nolan version of Bane so easily.
>>
>>81388005
Batfleck would be a lot happier because his job would be easy. Baleman wouldn't even fight Clark because he would have quit and run off to Paris or been killed by a meta by the time Superman shows up.
>>
File: 489721.jpg (17 KB, 500x292) Image search: [Google]
489721.jpg
17 KB, 500x292
>>81388005
Joker finished
>>
>>81388540
>>81388624

These.

And Bale? Poor guy, assuming he get's the same script, he dies horribly against Superman, and if by some miracle Doomsday still turns up and he is in the fight, he ends up toasted in the first blast that Batfleck avoids.

NolanBats was an attempt at a more realistic bats than usual. Batfleck actually reflects the comics/arkham hero, and is as such larger than life.

Hell, hard to compare, but he actually looks larger than Rises Bane in bulk.
>>
>>81388596

I find this meme more offensive than all of baneposting.
>>
Bale cries
>>
>>81388005
Batfleck just destroys every single obstacle in his way. Fuck Rachel, fuck Lucius, fuck pussy-ass nolanAlfred. Actually manages to clean up nolanGotham. And kill Ras, kill Joker, Harvey doesn't get two-faced, kill or beat Scarecrow into a coma.

Half of DKR wouldn't even happen since he hands Bane's ass to him in that first fight.

Baleman would have talked with Supes and maybe diffused things. Would have. Because he wouldn't have made it that far. Batfleck's been working Gotham for over 20 years. Baleman quit after 2. DCEU Gotham would have eaten him alive in the first six months.
>>
>>81388005
Affleck gets to be in the good movie.
>>
>SWEAR TO ME
>>
Batfleck would curbstomp EVERYONE
Baleman would be curbstomped by EVERYONE
>>
>>81389157
He will be once he's in the solo Batman movie.
>>
>>81389149
I don't think Batfleck would kill HeathJoker as much as fuck his shit up badly. Going by the state that LetoJoker is in SS, he's had his teeth kicked in more than a few times by Batfleck.
>>
>>81388670
Batfleck was at a pretty dark point of his life in BvS. He would annihilate Ledger's Joker.
>>
>>81388408

The back-breaking scene would happen the other way around, except Bane would be bent into a backwards u-shape and die pretty much instantly.

Batfleck is an actual monster.
>>
>>81388285
But he didn't kill the Joker in his own universe
>>
>>81388796
Batfleck would take down every Nolanverse villain in less than two weeks. Permanently.
>>
Batfleck would crush Gotham under his boot

Bale would do pretty well against Supes but replace fighting technique with elbows
>>
>Bane - 5'10
>Batman - 6'4

WHOS THE BIG GUY NOW YOU SON OF A BASTARD BITCH
>>
>>81389931
Now imagine Batfleck breaking Bane's back
>>
Batfleck would stroll into Falcone's restaurant in full costume and shove an entire cannoli up the man's nose before impaling both his hands to the bar with oyster forks.
>>
>>81389931
What would Bane do upon meeting a bigger guy?
>>
It's almost comical how much more powerful/capable Batfleck is compared to Bale's Batman. This is the real Batman, not the mopey moron in the Nolan movies.
>>
I wonder what a nolanverse superman would be like
>>
>>81390291
Obtain Venom to become even bigger
>>
>>81390606

A slightly weaker znyderverse Superman, but with less Jesus allegory crammed into every frame and a Pa Kent who's still alive.

They're otherwise tonally identical.
>>
>>81390606
I think his powerset would be the same as it was in early action comics and the first few issues of Morrison's action comics run.
>>
>>81390366
God I can't wait for the solo films
>>
>>81390778

>They're otherwise tonally identical.

Remember that Nolan was against Superman killing Zod.

Just because he wrote Batman the way he did doesn't mean he would do the same for every hero.
>>
>>81388005
Batfleck gets shit done in Bale's universe. Bale takes a permanent vacation in Batfleck's universe.
>>
>>81388408
He'd just shoot him.
>>
>>81388005
Batfleck shoots the Joker in both legs and breaks Bane's back after around 3 minutes of fighting both
>>
>>81388408
Batffleck would break his mask in one punch
>>
BvS would have ended without a fight and The Dark Knight Rises would have ended when Batman shot Bane in their first encounter
>>
File: 1452527615116.jpg (134 KB, 485x458) Image search: [Google]
1452527615116.jpg
134 KB, 485x458
>>81389931
From a certain point of view Bane is a bigger guy.
>>
>>81388005
Battfleck would solve every goddamn problem in the nolan series pretty fucking quickly. Almost instantly. And god help the bad guys if hes in his fucking car.
>>
File: True size of Africa.jpg (1 MB, 1666x2084) Image search: [Google]
True size of Africa.jpg
1 MB, 1666x2084
>>81394301
That certain point of view being the one true view of reality.
>>
Remember that scene where Joker is standing in the middle of the street daring batman to hit him?

It would have been messy.
>>
>>81388107
Not really, Batfleck is one of the best parts of the movie and a lot of people are in agreement that given a better script and editing, he would blow Bale and Keaton the fuck out.
>>
>>81388377
Really? The way I see it, Baleman makes Batfleck look like a fat cosplayer with a rubber suit.
>>
>>81388408
>Frank in the background
>>
>>81394749
from a certain point of view, you have shit taste.
>>
>>81394749
>hating Swolebat
>>
I was actually thinking of how Baleman would handle Superman.

Let's say this is after TDK and instead of after TDKR. So, he hasn't, like, fucked off to France while presumed dead yet. So, he wouldn't be, like, unretiring for the third time.

Baleman had an idealist streak in him, as demonstrated by his faith in Harvey Dent. He respects people trying to do the right thing. And he also wanted Batman to one day be unnecessary, because he wanted people to have legitimate rule and be inspired to take their city back from the corrupt. He didn't want them to have to be policed by an outlaw forever.

I think Baleman would actually look up to a guy like Superman. And, because he's been through shit and has had to make tough choices, he'd be more understanding of Superman not being able to save all of Metropolis.

But there's also the realistic side to him. Even if Superman is a nice guy, he has a lot of power, and nice people don't always stay nice. Look what happened to Dent. And it's not only that. Superman could make another mistake out of good intentions. Somebody could find a way to force him to do something bad. He's dangerous whether he's a bad guy or not. So, Batman might take it upon himself to reign him in.

But it'd be more of a reluctant duty to humanity than out of any personal animosity to Superman. He'd be more like, "sorry, but I have to do this. This is too much power for one man. You should understand."

He probably wouldn't even want to kill him. All he has to do is make him his bitch ONCE. Then he can be like, "See? A human beat you, and a human could beat you again. Don't get too big for your pajamas, because now you know you aren't untouchable."
>>
>>81394499

that's a large fellow
>>
>>81395148
>it's an anon writes a better bvs story that hack snyder in like a couple of minutes episode
You'd think this shit would get old but it never does.
>>
>>81389479
>You wanna know how I got these scars?
>No, but I know how you lost your teeth.

Alternatively

>You wanna know how I got these scars?
>Scars? What scars? You don't even have a face. **RIIIIP**
>>
>>81395235
4U
>>
>>81395326
That's bad
>>
>>81389890
>What is keysi
>>81390606
Hard to say, because Nolan would probably not do a shared universe and would never stick a Superman into his Batman universe. He'd so a separate Superman universe.

And, he wouldn't necessarily do "grounded" with Superman. He approached Batman as grounded because he thought that was a good way to go with THAT character. I mean, he'd probably still do a "world outside your window" thing with Superman, but Superman would stand as this unrealistic figure in that world, and that's what would make him seem even more amazing by comparison.

So pretty much, he'd do what Snyder tried to do in MOS, but would actually succeed because Clark Kent would actually have character development and the themes would be developed properly and the plot would flow and and the movie would actually have a heart to it and he probably wouldn't use Zod and would do a villain we haven't seen yet.

Now I want to live in the universe where Nolan did Superman in 2015 after taking some time off after his Batman trilogy.
>>
>>81391599
Why the fuck people keep saying this when he hasn't even dealt with skinny faggot crunkcore Joker.
>>
>>81388979
>NolanBats was an attempt at a more realistic bats than usual

Its funny, because when Begins, everyone was saying FINALLY, a Batman movie that actually feels like Batman.
>>
I feel like Batfleck would just be blown the fuck away by the Dent Act and that Joker only started shit once. It's implied he's had a much rougher time of it that Baleman.

Baleman would probably be freaked the fuck out by Superman, but I don't think he'd be so embittered that he'd try to kill him. He's a much younger Batman.
>>
>>81388408
>>81388476
Hardy said he wanted to do this and I for one see no fucking reason on this earth why it shouldn't happen.
>>
Baleman is basically a modern, Dennis O Neil inspired take on Batman where he was still ultimately a human being, albeit a very skilled one. I hate how everyone shits on it now because as a 70's Batman fan I love how much Nolan was inspired from Dennis O Neil. I think it justs hows how a lot fo so-called batman fans really don't know much about the character before the modern era.

Conversely AffleckBats is a post Miller Batman, which I'm tired of. Batman the soldier. Its a novelty to see that in films,at any rate.
>>
>>81395888
'Cause Begins was honestly still pretty comic booky. In a really good way.
>>
>>81388005
Baleman is dead within a week,crime sucks Batfleck's dick for mercy
>>
>>81388476
only if they give him the lucha mask
>>
>>81388554
>Clark, here's my sonar thing, so you can listen for trouble
>I have super hearing, but thanks.
>Well then the suit, you might need it.
>I'll go with Kryptonian futuretech over rejected US military gear, if you don't mind.
>Well, here's my magic leg brace in case you ever break your leg but need to fight
>I'm indestructible, Bruce.
>Batmobile?
>Superspeed.
>Grapple gun?
>Flight.
>Batarangs?
>Come on, Bruce.
>Fine, be a dick.
>No, that's your sidekick.
>Oh, fu-- Here's a Kryptonite dildo, I hope you enjoy that, you vacuumback, I had one made for you.
>>
>>81393936
I would pay to see this, seriously. I wanted that fuckers mask broken and see his fallen apart face so badly.
>>
>>81388005
HE WOULD FUCK THE BRAINS OUT OF MAAARTHAAA AND GIVE CLARK A LITTLE BROTHER OR SISTER
>>
Watching TDKR right now, actually much better than I remember it being, even with the weak parts of the script , the cinematography is GOAT-tier.

It's significantly better than BvS
Bale's Batman is a better Superman than BvS/MoS Superman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvDi-upowQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkMl-ln6y2M
>>
>>81396981
Bale's Batman is surprisingly inspirational. Not full Superman tier, but honestly him getting Catwoman to turn face, the cops to unite and fight Bane's mooks, Robin to become Robin and he dies saving the city and they make him a big gold statue?

That's pretty Superman-esque.
>>
>>81388005
Baleman would try to reason with Superman, or at least lure Superman into a trap without trying to use lethal force. He also would have been relevant during the Doomsday fight. He wouldn't have been able to do anything physically damaging to Doomsday, but he would at least run point and distract, bait, trap, etc. He'd even be willing to make a sacrifice play.

Batfleck would have ACTUALLY killed RAG during his training in Batman Begins. Scarecrow would be dead. Joker would be dead, Rachel would be alive, Harvey would be alive and still pure. Bane and Talia would still have come to Gotham because all that was put into motion well before the beginning of Begins. Bane never would have beaten Batfleck, let alone broken his back. The movie would have ended right there.

This isn't in support of Batfleck. This shows that the (general) no-kill rule makes for more interesting conflicts. Batfleck would be an OP, broken character.
>>
>>81396568
>Vacuumback

Lost it. Fuck that's great.
>>
>>81396981

First time I ever noticed him tossing the rope down when he gets out.
>>
>>81396981

Hell no. Rises bored the ever loving shit out of me; at least BvS was entertaining.
>>
>>81395148

I dunno about that. He was perfectly willing to bury Dent's turn and also to let Gotham use his false legacy as a basis for some fairly draconian law to take effect. The Dent Act really wasn't looked at as a positive thing in TDKR. I don't see him really trying to teach Superman a lesson. He'd see his own dilemma on a global scale and probably NOPE the fuck out. Hell, actual meta-humans would terrify him. He'd probably put on a brave front about it and try to keep up with them, but ultimately fail and likely die for real.
>>
>>81397639
>without tying it to anything
>>
File: 1453258496107.jpg (23 KB, 716x724) Image search: [Google]
1453258496107.jpg
23 KB, 716x724
>>81398552
>it all fell to the bottom
>>
>>81398552
It was already tied to the well. It was the rope Bane uses to get down there and taunt his prisoners in between crashing planes and blowing up cities.
>>
>>81388005
never mind that OP I think... I think you've just figured out what WB will do to save the DCEU
>>
>>81388670
That's because it's Jason Todd
>>
>>81395148
>"See? A human beat you, and a human could beat you again. Don't get too big for your pajamas, because now you know you aren't untouchable."

Then Doomsday comes out of nowhere (like in the movie) and kills everything in his way. And Batman is like "What the hell are you waiting for?! Go for him". And Supes be like: "Naaah, i'm too big for this pajamas. Unlike you, you can handle this"

Then Batman dies and everything is dead. Way to go Baleman.
>>
>>81396981
I will say, Gordon was great in all 3 movies.
>>
>>81398552
Its tied to something on the side, you can see there's an indentation that hides whatever it's attached to.
>>
>>81396255
Begins was good as shit. Everyone talks about how good TDK was, or bad if you're an edgey contrarian, but begins was really good IMO.

Rise was phoned in. None of them cared at that point I don't think it was just like eh let's finish this.
>>
>>81399752
I dont think even Snyder-man is enough of a dick to pull that.
>>
>>81396981
BvS could have been good with a different Luthor, no shoe horned justice league shit, and the Batman Superman fight should have been the climax.

As is it was just ok.

Rise was pretty shitty as I remember it but maybe I'll have to watch it again. The plot felt convoluted and stupid especially compared to begins and TDK.
>>
>>81396981
>That look on his face at the end.
Fuck, man. I gotta tell you, I found the end of Rises wholly satisfying, but if they had actually gone through with it and let Bruce die, I woulda been okay with it.
>>
Wow you guys really love Batfleck, huh?
>>
>>81388640
You mean making him gigantic and idiotic-looking...like in the actual comic?

And with that, g'nite folks!
>>
Batfleck would kill Harvey, Crane, Talia, Selina and Bane. Might kill Joker, might not. Depending on how much he reminds him of the one on his Earth.

Baleman would die like a pussy to a random thug.
>>
>>81400232

>Batman dies

The whole point of the movie is that Bruce comes out of his suicidal spiral and fights for his survival again. The message of the movie would be entirely undercut if he died at the end.

Let Bruce have his girlfriend, anon.
>>
>>81400285
You didn't?

Honestly Baleman was not bad but he was more classic good guy.

Batfleck brings out the dark crazy side of batman which you must understand he really is insane. I mean he's still obsessed with his parents death after all this time and he dresses up like a bat while dishing out vigilante justice.

Baleman cared how the city viewed him, he wanted to be a symbol and inspire them.

Batfleck doesn't give a shit about anybody and just wants to beat up criminals.
>>
>>81400544
I think they kind of shot their load a little early. Batman killing people with reckless abandon shouldn't be wasted on a mediocre car chase scene. Its something they should have built towards for the sequel.
>>
>>81400440
I know. I know, the message of the movie was about finding a place to live, not a place to die. I get it.

I'm just saying, the way the scene was composed, the music, the look on his face. I would've been okay with it. But then you see Alfred crying his damn eyes out in the next scene and it's like okay, the one they went with is better.
>>
>>81400760
Yea maybe. It honestly didn't bug me. I wasn't sitting there thinking omg he murdered those people! I thought it was gonna be way worse from what people were saying.

Didn't Baleman crush some cars during car chases in begins and TDK?
>>
>>81400760

Well, this Batman has been Batmanning for two whole decades already.

We'll see his early days with the solo movies. At one point, this Batman likely had a no-kill policy, but I think that idealism may have been destroyed when Jason went loony.
>>
>>81400828

Yeah, I get what you're saying.

I still really like TDKR, even with how messy it is. I just like Nolan's universe and his interpretation of Batman, and it felt like a satisfying end to the arc, warts and all.

>>81400866

>Didn't Baleman crush some cars during car chases in begins and TDK?

Yeah he does in Begins, but Alfred says to him "It was a miracle no one was killed!" so I guess that's their get out of jail free card.
>>
>>81400866
I just think its a wasted opportunity. His first onscreen kill should have been given a little more attention and buildup. My reaction was meh, I guess batman kills people now...
>>
>>81388005

The second half of Batman begins doesn't happen because Batfleck kills all the ninjas purposely and kills anybody who crawls out of the wreckage

Baleman doesn't want to fight Superman. The entire world is destroyed because nobody can stop doomsday because no Kryptonite spear
>>
>>81400964

Though it won't be his first kill onscreen, I feel like we're going to see the chronological first kill and it's circumstances and effect on him in one of the solo movies.

They're not going to waste the opportunity to show us how Bruce got to this point.
>>
>>81400954
>Yeah he does in Begins, but Alfred says to him "It was a miracle no one was killed!" so I guess that's their get out of jail free card.
Just like Superman didn't kill anybody in Africa despite punching that warlord through a fucking wall.

That guy's skeleton is powder, Clark, come on.
>>
Jesus Bale was an awful Batman. That just looks so fucking silly.
>>
Marvel casual here, what is some essential Batman reading?

I read Year One, some of the N52 stuff and TDKR. Also this one comic where Batman is a complete failure on his first few tries, Jeb Bush tier failure.
A few others I forget.
>>
>>81400954
>a miracle no one was killed

Lol so if he didn't say this would people have been losing their shit over it then?

Maybe they should have just had someone say that in this movie so people would calm down.
>>
>>81401210
That's from a rises poster right? He didn't give a shit then.
>>
>>81401523
Year One, Killing Joke and TDKR are really the only things anyone SHOULD read.

Isnt it funny how 2/3rds of those books arent actually about Batman?
>>
>>81388640
like some sort of large dude?
>>
>>81401595
Really? Well that saddens me, are there at least some not-great-but-decent books for me to pick up?

And I wouldn't know about that, I'm not smart enough to judge things, maybe Batman isn't that interesting by/in himself but becomes great when thrown on the right stage with the right actors? I really don't know.
>>
>>81400544
I think Batfleck was EASILY the best part of BvS, but the movie was garbage. Superman is terrible, just as he was in MoS. Zack Snyder's style is overdone and direction is terrible because it didn't feel like the movie HAD a director except to make things "look neat." The plot is super dumb and a lot of it is needless. They tried to address the whole Metropolis being destroyed thing but then basically just do it again.

I loved the Nolan batmans, and I was incredibly skeptical about Batman V Superman (turns out justifiably so) but I left feeling like I would watch the shit out of a Batfleck standalone.

I wasn't a huge fan of him just murdering people left and right for seemingly no reason. I'm not a purist, thinking that batman should absolutely never kill, but he just killed people in that movie for basically no reason. But Batfleck was good. Obviously better than his Daredevil.

I don't know that I like it better than Nolan batmans. Batfleck absolutely felt like an Arkham Knight version of batman.
>>
>>81401712
There's quite a few.
Long Halloween gets recommended a lot, Knightfall if you're into that.

Morrison's run is pretty well loved on /co/, really there's so much fucking Batman that it's hard to list all the second tier stories.
>>
>>81401818
Well, alright.
I think this already sums up to a good start.
Thanks, mate!
>>
>>81400895
>>81400866
I think you guys are giving Snyder WAYYYY too much fucking credit for why Batman is totally okay with killing people. Snyder and Goyer let Superman kill Zod and not give a shit about Metropolis basically just to be edgy.
>>
>>81400954
>Yeah he does in Begins, but Alfred says to him "It was a miracle no one was killed!" so I guess that's their get out of jail free card.

There are also quick shots of the inside of the cop cars showing the cops are okay

I always interpreted this as "Batman knows the exact physics of his amazing army car that was made so that one could drive over other cars and crush them without harming the occupants." Like, I mean, if it was just luck that they didn't die, he would still be morally culpable for being reckless. I feel like the idea behind the scene was that he knew what he was doing.
>>
Batfleck is an easily manipulated fucking idiot so the nolan villains win.
>>
>>81401930
Look fucko, just because you have a hateboner for Snyder and Goyer doesn't mean it's not easily explainable.
>>
>>81388408
the movie is shit but Batfleck is a tier above bane power level wise.
>>
>>81389875
he's too stupid to find the joker, unless he gets the sonar sci-fi thing.
>>
>>81399752
>Doomsday comes out of nowhere
>Bateman screams "WWWHEERE'S THE TRIGGER" and punches it in the face
>Wonder Woman rides in on a motorcycle and shoots it
>"She with you?"
>>
>>81396250
This, O'Neil's Batman was the best Batman.
>>
>>81396255
>where are you!
>here

that scene still makes me cum
>>
File: 2oCJIHj.jpg (282 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
2oCJIHj.jpg
282 KB, 1600x900
>>81388408
I liked Bane in Arkham Origins. He was a happy medium between the comic version of Bane and Nolan's version.
>>
>>81401210
depends on how human you want your batman to be.
>>
>>81401930
What's your point? Superman killed Zod in the comics and in Superman 2.

Batman killing in this movie was more thought out than Batman murdering in the Burton films.
>>
>>81402638

>Batman killing in this movie was more thought out than Batman murdering in the Burton films.

Batman in the Burton movies is an absolute madman. He actually is just as insane as his villains, he can barely interact with other human beings and murders motherfuckers like it's going out of style.

Those movies are populated entirely by Burtonesque freaks.
>>
>>81402344
The mask was silly though.
Not sure what's wrong with a straight up lucha mask.
>>
>>81394749

Batfleck suit is GOAT
>>
>>81394733

good news anon, he's written his own batman movie. seeing as how critically acclaimed he was for being batman (and helping rewrite BvS from being complete trash), it would probably actually work.
>>
>>81388005

I'M NOT WEARING HOCKEY PANTS
>>
>>81388408
The guy that plays The Mountain from Game of Thrones should play Bane in his base form, then just use CG for when he's on venom.
>>
>>81396981
Seriously though, how did Baleman survive the nuke?
>>
>>81388005
>In MoS/BvS universe
Pretty much nothing changes.
>In Nolanverse
Joker is kill first minutes, Bane is kill first minutes.
>>
>>81403419
It's fucking Baleman, no question, kiddo.
>>
>>81400828
I know he gets his payoff at the very end but making Alfred bawl like a fucking baby was nigh-unforgivable for Baleman. I know he had to make it believable to everyone that he died at first but holy shit. It was worse than Bruce begging to get out of being Batman in Phantasm.
>>
>>81403419
He baled out when broke through the building.
>>
>>81403036
Because that's pretty much Arkham asylum suit with shorter ears.
>>
>>81396981
>Bale's Batman is a better Superman than BvS/MoS Superman
Yes. AND the better Batman then BvS too (storywise only, first two movies only) That's the main problem i had with MoS/BvS.
>>
>>81395235
It is indeed, to one such as yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 219x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 219x243
>>81394749
What a fgt
>>
File: 1389903931846.png (820 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1389903931846.png
820 KB, 1280x720
>>81403419
He fixed the autopilot.

Didn't you watch the ending?

No I have no idea why he pretended to die then gave "Robin" all his Batman shit.
>>
>>81403611
Not really?
It's very clearly closest to TDKR
>>
>>81401930
That's Snyder's fault really. Batman killing can be quite good on screen, even that version of it, it just needs some fucking weight. For example:
>Scene at the warehouse with Martha, russian and Bats
>-I'll kill her!
>flashback: Joe Chill pulls the trigger
>Martha Wayne falls dead
>Bats: I believe you
>Bats pulls the trigger
>Later, at the funeral
>Bruce: that was the first time i killed a man.
>Diana: I know how it feels.
>Bruce: We must find another metahumans.
>Diana: What makes you think that they want to be found?
>Bruce: I have a feeling.
>Diana: It requires much more than feeling. It is not your vigilantism now - it is war, and you are recruiting soldiers. Many more will die.
Something like that. In BvS it seemed like it is daily business for Batman, which leaves the question: why the fuck he brands criminals and not kills them.
>>
>>81403898
Just like Arkham one (in my opinion, of course). Maybe it is because of the texture.
>>
>>81403925
>>81403898
the body type is closer to TDKR, but the colors, textures and form of the costume itself are straight out of the Arkham development work; deliberately so, because the Arkham games have been a dominant part of the Batman merchandising and profits for the better part of a decade now, while cartoons have failed (The Batman in 2008, Beware the Batman just last year) to match expectations, and even the movies are now apparently falling by the wayside
>>
File: 1384174691126.jpg (134 KB, 565x848) Image search: [Google]
1384174691126.jpg
134 KB, 565x848
>>81403925
No, it's pretty explicitly the DKR suit.
You have to compare the cowl shape and the thick, meaty bat symbol; those are the big defining features. Besides that, the Batfleck suit ditched the briefs and it's also got a textured look, whereas the DKR suit is straight cloth over a riot vest.

The Arkham suit is a take on the quintessential design, with long ears and a traditional bat symbol. It's also designed to look like the material itself is bulletproof. It gets increasingly more techy further on, though.
>>
File: Untitled.png (858 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
858 KB, 1366x768
>>81404600
a great deal depends on lighting and angle
>>
>>81404657
The arkham suit specifically has rivets and segmented areas in the material.

The bulkier build is also very TDKR too.

Which all makes sense of course, the movie's central premise is basically a bastardised adaption.
>>
>>81401912
I liked NML, haters can suck it.
>>
>>81401930
Except the conversations between Alfred and Bruce make it clear that he used to have a no killing rule and he only reecently dropped it after Robins death and the Metropolis incident.
>>
File: Jack_Nicholson_As_The_Joker.jpg (92 KB, 554x763) Image search: [Google]
Jack_Nicholson_As_The_Joker.jpg
92 KB, 554x763
NOW WHAT IF BATFLECK VS JACK
>>
>>81388476
Hardy is too short for full comic Bane.
>>
>>81406750
Same result since Batfleck is a lot like Batkeaton only updated.
>>
File: 2016-01-04_00001.jpg (31 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-04_00001.jpg
31 KB, 408x408
Did batfleck take two gunshots to the back of the neck and shrug it off?
That's some dope armor.
>>
>>81406892
Well he obviously learned that from fighting for a long time and his mom[/spolier]
>>
File: isis.jpg (15 KB, 800x553) Image search: [Google]
isis.jpg
15 KB, 800x553
Bin Al-Flecki would perform glorious jihad on infidel Bane, crushing his mask with the Qu'ran, and then publicly executing him on television after hacking the world's news networks.
>>
Bane would be smaller than bats.

fucking lol.
>>
File: 711oQ5pibVL._SL1500_.jpg (92 KB, 1500x1007) Image search: [Google]
711oQ5pibVL._SL1500_.jpg
92 KB, 1500x1007
>>81403419
>>
>>81405889
Hey, I wasn't the only person paying attention during the film after all!
>>
Is it just me, or do people just not pay attention to the BvS movie. Batfleck could've been just like NolanBats but the crime got to him. Seeing all of the fucked up shit in DCEU Gotham might've fucked him up a bit too far, and adding to that the death of robin and his already not quite stable mind might've pushed him to be a bit more willing to kill and twice as Brute.

Batfleck is what NolanBats could've become had he been doing the bat shtick for 20 long years, that and Batfleck probably hasn't dealt with a big guy that can kick his shit in and re-affirm is will to being a good and inspiring person
>>
>>81404600
Wait a minute, isn't that a porn costume?
>>
>>81410560
>people
>ever give a fuck to capeshit's story

Dude, that's not how it works even in TDK, people don't give a single fuck about the story, all they care is a cool one liner and fucking Joker. People kept talking about how good Cap WS is but all of their topic is all about the fight scene and how hot Cap and Bucky is.

Even a fucking critic don't give a fuck these day, you can read their comment and review. It's sad but no one take capeshit seriously ever, dude.
>>
>>81390801
I like this
>>
>>81399838
and Crane
>>
>>81403018
I just don't like the red edges
>>
File: 1459105479392.jpg (86 KB, 798x514) Image search: [Google]
1459105479392.jpg
86 KB, 798x514
>>81411971
they've never failed us
>>
File: 1459314972699.jpg (389 KB, 1284x980) Image search: [Google]
1459314972699.jpg
389 KB, 1284x980
>>81409572
>>
File: 1431206846357.png (307 KB, 427x559) Image search: [Google]
1431206846357.png
307 KB, 427x559
>>81413971
>we live in a world where pornography consistently has better costumes than big budget movies
>>
>>81415850
I think it's the actress not the costume.
>>
>>81416159
See >>81404600
>>
>>81403902
>why the fuck he brands criminals and not kills them

It's both, isn't it? The brand can drop you deep in the shit in prison because he was using it for paedophiles.
>>
>>81397590
People seem to not get that Batfleck's more brutal style was a recent thing. Driven to it by Jason's murder at the hands of Letojoker, and then Superman vs Zod beat down that destroys half the city. This drives him over the edge. Alfred implied as much in BvS.

Batfleck has been at this for 20 fucking years prior and seen some shit. Baleman wasn't in the cowl for very long and quit like a bitch after Racheal died (something Batman would never do) and the dent act causing him to go even softer.
>>
>>81399937
Of the Nolan trilogy Begins is really my favorite helps that it's based on Year One which i love.
>>
Batfleck is 3 or 4 inches taller than Baleman and actually buff yet still more nimble and ninja-like with a fucking bullet-proof suit. None of the problems Nolan's Batman faced would be an issue for Batfleck.
>>
>>81402206
Batflack used cell-phone shenanigans and satellite surveillance to find Ma Kent in like, ten seconds. He tracked the badguys back to Lex in a single night.

Joker would have been broken before he told his first stupid scar story.
>>
>>81396568
>Speeding Bullets ensues
>>
>>81416585
BvS is at least partially based on The Dark Knight Returns, and that's when Batman came back out of retirement. He's definitely seen some shit by then.
>>
>>81396250
Or maybe some people know about it but like the modern versiin better, much like you prefer Denny O'neil Bats i prefer Batgod. And yeah it's a treat to finally see him on the big screen. I like the Nolan movies even TDKR. But for me his Batman was the weakest element. He was at his best in Year One aka Batman Begins. But he seemed to become a worse Batman with each film IMO. Not to mention quitting over a dead not girlfriend.

Not to mention the tacticool costume and Gotham becoming less Gotham and more Chicago. They got rid of the Narrows from Begins and it looked less interesting.

Nolan also seemed almost ashamed of the source material.

Batfleck films will hit that middle ground of gritty street level, yet not shying away from the more outlandish aspects
>>
Baleman at least seems cooperative, not sure about his survival rate though.
>>
>>81418097
It's slim
Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.