[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman vs Superman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
How'd they fuck this up? Hack Snyder had ONE FUCKING JOB. Adapt The Dark Knight Returns and The Dark Knight Falls. You don't put WonderWoman, Flash, Aquaman and/or Cyborg in the movie. If any leaguers should've been in the movie it should've been J'onn at the beginning narrating in a bar and Ollie firing some arrows and a kryptonite arrow at Supes.
>>
too bad
>>
>>81387442
>Adapt The Dark Knight Returns and The Dark Knight Falls

fuck off
>>
>>81387442
>Adapting MillerBats
You can't set up a cinematic universe out of DKR.
>>
>>81389684
>Not wanting Dick Grayson Age 12
>or ASBAR/TDKSA Justice League
>Dick being becoming a psycho serial killer

Why ever not, anon?
>>
File: 1452888317170.jpg (5 KB, 149x146) Image search: [Google]
1452888317170.jpg
5 KB, 149x146
>Batman vs Superman

>vs
>>
>>81389717
As multiple people across multiple media platforms have pointed out in the past week, the Superman/Batman fight in TDKR isn't a starting point, it's a conclusion. Ollie says that the entire Justice League knew it would eventually come down to those two fighting. It's fifty years (at that point) of a not-quite-harmonious relationship across generations of comic books finally coming to a head.

You can't START your universe with Batman vs Superman. That's how you should end it, not start it.
>>
>>81387442
I just saw it today and honestly it wasn't bad. It wasn't perfect but it wasn't bad.

Eisenberg was a terrible Luthor that was my biggest issue with it. After that yea the Justice league stuff was obviously shoved in as an after thought but whatever it didn't the move that much, not nearly as much as evil Mark Zuckerberg.
>>
>>81389669
>>81389684
>>81389815
Then why are they using an old as Bruce (DKR) instead of a younger Bruce somewhere between years one and three?
>>
>>81387442
He made a Superman sequel based on a comic that was written by a man who hates Superman.
>>
>>81389717
Because this was supposed to be a Superman sequel, and DKR is a Batman comic.
>>
>>81390883
Because Ben Affleck is 43.
>>
>>81387442
We've entered the Comfy Era of capefilms. Marvel knows it, Fox knows it, only WB remains behind the curve.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.