[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Steve Blum voicing the character until the last one a way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: legends-of-tomorrow-chronos.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
legends-of-tomorrow-chronos.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Was Steve Blum voicing the character until the last one a way not to spoil the reveal or was it simply not planned when the show started?
>>
He looks like a power rangers villain.
>>
I legit thought this was a Power Rangers screenshot.
>>
is it a CW mandate that they have a mystery plot in every season?
>>
What a low budget costume. Is this Power Rangers?
>>
File: 77237-lst009249.jpg (79 KB, 618x636) Image search: [Google]
77237-lst009249.jpg
79 KB, 618x636
>>81381461
I thought he looked like a Cyberman.
>>
>>81381667

For as low budget as some of the CW shows look like, Power Rangers and a lot of toku series are even cheaper.
>>
>>81381283
Doing cosplay has ruined me for most of the costumes for the cw. Ive found at least half the shit they use for costumes on amazon.
>>
>>81382822
Rule number one of movie and tv props is that you need a large storage space, it seems.

Like how the Starship Troopers armors were featured in dozens of tv shows and movies.
>>
>>81383650
oh shit i remember that. in power rangers lost galaxy and then firefly
>>
>>81382822
>be 14
>get generic fantasy dagger cause that's cool
>see generic fantasy dagger on low-budget shows and movies

It's weird.
>>
I knew something was up when I didn't recognize Blum's voice in the last episode.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.