[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Star Wars Kanan just finished >Starbrand & Nightmask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
>Star Wars Kanan just finished
>Starbrand & Nightmask is cancelled after issue six
>Audioplay Kickstarter was successful but didn't raise awareness in his novels like he hoped for
>relegated to writing for Shimmer & Shine and World of Warcraft YA novels

How the mighty have fallen.
>>
Did we ever find out that mystery animated series he was working on that got canned was?
>>
>>81380314
Eh, he has his ups and downs. It's important not to lose hope.

This time next year he'll be a millionaire.
>>
>>81380682
No. He can't talk about it because he signed an NDA. He'll probably mention it years later, just like he did with the Green Lantern and Space Ghost shows he did before working on Young Justice.
>>
>>81380314
>DC will never let him do a comic for YJ season 3

Just fucking do it
>>
>>81380925
It's frustrating because DC is well aware of the demand but don't have the incentive because there's no animated show to profit from it.

Netflix is well aware of demand as well, but they have to convince WB to accept their offer.
>>
I'm actually kind of excited to see him work for Blizzard?

Regardless of your feelings towards the company, they very much treat their employees well.
>>
>>81381724
I wouldn't know. But I just prefer Weisman's work in animation. Unless they announced a WoW cartoon with him in charge, I can't get that excited.
>>
>>81380314
Wait SB&N was cancelled?
>>
>>81382341
They put solicits for a trade of the first six issues with no solicit for the seventh one.

Plus it's one of the lowest selling titles for Marvel.
>>
>>81381724
>I'm actually kind of excited to see him work for Blizzard?
Why? He's not gonna get to do anything interesting at all.
It's like when Volpe started working for Riot, never to be seen again.
>>
>>81382936
He's directing some episodes for season two of Star Vs.

It's not as glamorous as being a showrunner, but at least he's in the industry again.
>>
>>81380314
I know it will never happen for a lot of good reasons, but I like to think that they would get him to write the new standalone Spider-Man movie.

I just think he had a really good handle on the character.
>>
>>81383705
WB doesn't even respect Timm, Dini, or Burnett enough to have them involved with their movies.

Not that they'd want to either, but an offer would be nice.
>>
I've wanted him to continue Spectacular Spider-Man as a comic for years
>>
>>81384196
S&N is the closest thing to it. He even got Kong and Sha Shan in it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.