[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are they setting up Injustice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: _1449504274.jpg (24 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
_1449504274.jpg
24 KB, 600x300
are they setting up Injustice?
>>
No. This is a Superman who has lost Lois/Martha and lost hope, leaving him vulnerable to the anti-life equation and Darkseid's control.

The fact he works with a bunch of parademons as well as human soldiers and the giant fucking omega symbol burned onto the face of the earth is a clue.
>>
No
Why are normies so obsessed with this storyline theory?
>>
What's a real blatany plothole is, why didn't they call the other Super Friends?
Wendy, Marvin, and Wonder Dog would have stomped Doomsday.
>>
>>81375250

This. I don't get why even people on this board missed that Batman wasn't looking at a world ruled by Superman, but Darkseid.

I can understand how non-comic reading audiences would miss that. But come on /co/, you should be better than that.
>>
>>81375331
Because superman is the evil bad guy loser that casuals know him as and that would make batgod the hero once again to defeat evil stupid lame superman.
>>
>>81375355
To be fair, it could be a world ruled by Superman as Darkseid's regent. Or a world where Superman triumphed over Darkseid but was corrupted by his influence all the same. But yeah I don't think it's Injustice.
>>
i was certainly confused by darkseids parademons being there and also supes being the villain a the same time
>>
File: 1451663071305.png (213 KB, 446x426) Image search: [Google]
1451663071305.png
213 KB, 446x426
>>81375355
/co/ doesn't read comics
>>
>>81375331
Same reason they think they're gonna do Under the Hood. They're retards that only know video game shit and think they're experts/
>>
>>81378778
But they actually will do Under the Red Hood and you know it anon.
>>
>>81378826
No they won't. That's goddamn stupid. Jason's costume in the Batcave was a staple of the comics for like 20 years. Audiences don't know who the hell Jason is so there'd be no impact to him coming back unless they tried to set him up IN the movie, which was awful in Arkham Knight.

Plus we don't even know if they've streamlined things and made it so Dick was the only Robin and he was the one killed.
>>
>>81378928
If the rumors pan out, the Batfleck movie is going to be Death in the Family, not Under the Red Hood

which makes sense as it's kind of weird to do one without the other
>>
>>81374482
This scene would have look so cool if they didn't have Superman landing like that every 10 seconds. Kinda ruins the novelty.
>>
File: 3738623-0145342316-EARTH2.jpg (101 KB, 578x878) Image search: [Google]
3738623-0145342316-EARTH2.jpg
101 KB, 578x878
>>81374482
No, it was an allusion to this guy
>>
>>81374482
Setting up injustice would be by far the worse idea that they could come up with if they want to make a long lasting cinematic Universe. And that's saying something. Like, it's so bad that I can't believe anyone could have conceived it or theorized it. And the people who are looking forward to it should reconsider their lives.
>>
File: earth-2-18-cover-ii.jpg (322 KB, 575x885) Image search: [Google]
earth-2-18-cover-ii.jpg
322 KB, 575x885
More like some kind of Earth-2 stuff. Superman gets Darkseid-ed, Steppenwolf shows up. Injustice is not the only time Superman has been given a sinister twist.
>>
>>81382793
except it wasnt superman
>>
>>81376681
What are comics?
>>
>>81382851
And neither is that character Snyder keeps putting on screen...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.