[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How could this mistake even happen? In a 2016 cartoon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: PPGMistake.png (825 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
PPGMistake.png
825 KB, 1600x900
How could this mistake even happen? In a 2016 cartoon.
>>
>>81370872

>In a 2016 cartoon

There's your answer right there.
>>
>>81370872
What am I looking at?
>>
>>81370956
Blossom's Bow is the same color as her hair.
>>
File: calarts.png (46 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
calarts.png
46 KB, 512x512
I know who I'm going to blame.
>>
>>81370956
They mis-colored Blossom's bangs/fringe.
>>
>>81370872
>>81370908
>>81370995
Dexters lab did the same thing in the monster fight episode
DeeDee's spider legs turn into the same color as Dexter's skin. Shit animation has nothing to do with time period or schools

>tripfag
I miss chinese moot's prank already
>>
>>81371095
>Shit animation has nothing to do with time period or schools
Yeah, no shit. Animation errors happen.

The difference is that this is already a shitty show so we obviously have to complain about every single thing. It's our duty.
>>
>>81370908
Those problems were common in older cartoons because they were difficult to fix. They would have to reanimate the frames where the problems happened. Most of the time they weren't able to fix them because they were out of time and money.

All coloring is done digitally now and they could have just used the paint tool to fix Blossom's hair in a couple of seconds.
>>
>>81371144
Actually you don't. You can just ignore things you don't like and stop perpetuating the "Calarts killed animation" and "modern cartoons are all terrible" memes
>>
>>81371224
You can hate this show and want to talk about how much you hate it, without spouting memes.
>>
File: image.png (35 KB, 884x740) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35 KB, 884x740
>>81370995
>>
>>81371268
But do you want to? Hating the show and talking about how much you hate it requires actually watching it to know what's bad. Why not watch something you think you might like instead?
>>
>>81371224
You're really shitty at understanding sarcasm, aren't you?
>>
>>81371268
The first post in the thread was a "modern cartoons are all bad" post.
I'm not saying the PPG reboot is good or anything (havent kept up with it) but all the hate threads for it are, are just anons who grew up with it shitting on all modern animation because not muh
>>
>>81371350
I don't understand.
>>
>>81371424
I'm the OP and no it wasn't. Read >>81371177
>>
>>81371424
I don't know about that. In my case, I fucking hate this reboot because it's awful, while at the same time shitting on a cartoon that I love. It completly misses the point as to why the original series was good, and doesn't seem to have any redeeming qualities. I see this reboot as "What not to do" when making a reboot, for aforementioned reasons. They've been doing everything wrong. They're shitting on everything that made the original series good. They don't get it. And I hate the fact that these people were put in charge of a property I care about.
>>81371412
I hate it because I want to watch more PPG stuff, and this is terrible. It get's me angry, and I'd like to talk about what it did wrong, and how it could potentially get better.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.