[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Black Canary slated to appear in Zack Snyder's JUSTICE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 8
File: Good night, sweet princess.jpg (91 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
Good night, sweet princess.jpg
91 KB, 1000x750
>Black Canary slated to appear in Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE.
>Laurel dies in ARROW.

I'm scared for the Flash, guys.
>>
it's okay felicity will take a boxing lessong and become the Blonde Canary
>>
>>81370037
She dies in LoT, not Arrow.
>>
>>81370610
You haven't heard, have you?
>>
Wouldn't be the 1st time Black Canary died in Arrow.
>>
>killing the DC shows to make way for the Hack Snyder movieverse
I want off this wild ride.
>>
>>81370037
Flash is fine, I think it (and maybe Gotham)will be the only DC shows to survive The DCEU
>>
>>81370037
So I stopped watching this fucking show after all the lies about season 2 getting better were proven to be just that. But I remember how much people hated the fuck out of black canary 2 and everyone thought Sarah Lance was so much better and that this girl was just some whiny bitch.

Why is it now her dying is suddenly a tragedy?
>>
I wish Zack Snyder would just die already.
>>
Oh great, so who's gonna get killed off next?
>>
WHY THE FUCK DOES LIFE HAVE TO BE THIS WAY?

>>81370812
I WANT OUT
>>
>>81370843
She became the best character and Felicity became the worst
>>
>>81370843
Felicity became Laurel, and Laurel became Sara.
>>
>Laurel
Thank god. Can we have best Canary back?
>>
So laurel dies, sarah comes back to arrow and now goes as Black canary in memory of her sister who became black canary in memory of her.
>>
>>81371362
Sara isn't coming back.
>>
>>81370819
Flash is too much of a merchandising paradise for DC to pull early
>>
>>81371362
no laurel dies Sara comes back for one ep then leaves to find herself again. Felicity gets super powers from her magic walking chip, becomes Black Canary for all of next season until Ollie dies at the end of it then Felicity becomes the new Green Arrow and Arrow continues forever like Supernatural with Felicity as GA nagging criminals to death every episode
>>
Did Snyder not get fired yet?
>>
>>81371542
Honestly, I think Flash is safe if only because they have multiple universes as a plot point in the show, so the excuse of "But people confused by multiple versions of character" won't really fly here.
>>
>>81371584
As far as I know, JL is still on schedule to film in a couple weeks. That's what scares me the most
>>
>>81370843
Someone made a monkey paw wish
>>
>>81371542
>Flash is too much of a merchandising paradise for DC to pull early
No kidding.
>>
>>81370843
>So I stopped watching this fucking show after all the lies about season 2 getting better were proven to be just that
Obviously you'll never like the show, so why pretend to be invested in it or it's characters?
>>
>>81372202
I'll be honest. I don't normally consider myself vindictive. but this kinda thing makes me smile.

I have hated this show since episode 1 but kept watching because (for the last time) I listened to peoples 'oh it gets better just keep watching' bullshit.

Now I feel like i have my revenge on all those people who told me deathstroke was done well, and season 2 was great, and the finale for 2 wouldn't suck like the finale for 1, and arrow isn't as obnoxious later on. You all LIED...and now the universe has decreed you shall see the show laid low as I always have.

Felicity is your deserved punishment.
>>
>>81370812
This is just fucking pissing me off. Someone needs to go tell WB that they can have the same character in two different universes before they do more Sony-level thinking.
>>
>>81371542
At this point, Flash is the fucking flagship of DC liveaction.
>>
>>81372453
I never claimed to be invested in them or that the answer would make me like the show any more. I was curious as to why people who i saw calling a character shit repeatedly suddenly take issue with that character being removed. You don't have to be invested in a show or its characters to be curious as to why peoples opinion of them changed.

It would be like if a season and a half from now felicity died and people were like 'great arrow got rid of felicity. fucking bullshit'.
>>
>>81372548
>But I remember how much people hated the fuck out of black canary 2 and everyone thought Sarah Lance was so much better and that this girl was just some whiny bitch.
>Why is it now her dying is suddenly a tragedy?

Maybe invested was the wrong word.
Interested at the least.
Why waste your time on gathering information about characters on a show you massively dislike?
>>
>>81372628
Do i honestly have to explain this?
CURIOSITY
Again, all these people gave all this shit about hating this character. So I was CURIOUS what changed and now made them dislike that she is dead. I still don't give a fuck about the characters i'm just wondering what could make peoples opinions change so drastically.
>>
>>81372714
I guess I just can't fathom on how someone can be curious about the state of personally disliked characters of a show you hate, and the way other people feel about them.
How could that in any way be relevant to your interests?
>>
>>81370744
The grave shots were from LoT
>>
>>81372510
Except most people are too stupid to comprehend different universes and versions of characters.
>>
>>81370037
Amell needs to bail. They're burning down DC TV to make room for the movies, and it's really starting to cramp Arrow's style with the way they had to write off characters like Deadshot and Katana for Suicide Squad.
>>
>>81372832

Why the fuck are you so curious as to why an anon who doesn't like your show is curious? Even if he doesn't like the show, knowing why people change their minds so drastically could be interesting for other reasons. The show is nothing but a superficial wrapper for the real question he brings up: why would you be sad to lose something that you spent a bunch of time hating? The question would be the same if the particular thing wasn't Laurel on the Arrow TV show.
>>
>>81373000
>Waller
>Boomerang
>etc
>>
>>81373000
>KGBeast
>>
>>81372929
More like people don't take kindly to another actor reprising the role of a character that is being reprised by an actir that they are used to.

People are already lashing out at Ezra because they love Gustin as the Flash, kind of like they did with the Spider-Man actors, and I bet once RDJ is out whoever comes next will be initially hated because he is not RDJ.

I guess WB wants to kill the CW characters once they make it to the big screen because they don't want competition but the act is also souring people who watch the shows even more to the movies, and if they axe the Flash show when the movie comes out they are in for some strong backlash.
>>
>>81372832
>I guess I just can't fathom on how someone can be curious about the state of personally disliked characters of a show you hate, and the way other people feel about them.
>How could that in any way be relevant to your interests?
I'm not interested in the state of the character. I was curious about what makes people drastically change their mind. Why would me not liking the show suddenly make me less interested in people en masse going from hating something to being mad its gone in like a year and a half?

Not everything i do is based on 'things i like'. I dont need all information to revolve only about the stuff i enjoy. Sometimes shit makes me wonder and so I find id like an answer. Hence asking a question. To learn some shit.
>>
>>81370913

The Flash will be canceled soon so audiences won't get confused when the Justice League and Flash movies come out.
>>
>>81370812
Arrow turned to shit awhile ago

death is what it needs
>>
>>81373225
>People are already lashing out at Ezra because they love Gustin as the Flash

regardless of how you feel about Gustin, I think most people are lashing out just because they think Ezra will be shit. Kind of like how people had their doubts about casting Social Network Guy as Lex.
>>
>>81370843
Because they hate Felicity even more now and Laurel was relegated to background status and is not as annoying as she was because of that.

Also Laurel being killed is a sign that they are going to push Felicity more or it's a sign of victory for the Olicity people who are annoying as fuck so people are rallying against that.

Then there's the shittyness of killing a character who has a strong association with Green Arrow and keeping Felicity in her place, it sets people off.

At least that's all from what I gather.
>>
>>81373276
The most I've seen so far is people lashing aboit him not beimg Gustin, especially Snyder saying Gustin Flash does not fit the vision of his universe (which I agree, Gustin's Flash is more upbeat) Ezra will wreck himself if he turns out to be shit but yeah his Flash in BvS isn't making people any more excited for him.
>>
Can Zach Snyder just die already?
>>
>>81373000
I'm so happy their cinematic universe is imploding as we speak. The only way where DC was ahead of Marvel was on tv. Now thanks to Netflix doing high quality tv shows for Marvel and DC actively sabotaging their own shows, they've lost that too.
>>
So Arrow truly has become Felicity: Secrets and Lies? I dropped it after the season 3 midseason break when Oliver is "killed" by Ra's al Ghul and haven't really paid attention to it since.
>>
>>81373412
Maybe....maybe felicity will be the next black canary.
but even better.
>>
>>81373787
She is stronger than all of them
>>
>>81373758
I was so hype when Oliver died in season 3 because I thought the writers actually knew what they were doing and were going to take the story somewhere. Nope.
>>
>>81370894
I wish CWfags would just die already.
>>
>>81373541
I'll be honest. Ezra flash is the thing i'm psyched about the most in seeing on the big screen.

I could care less about how post apocalyptic flash not looking like clean cut modern day flash. I'm okay with someone having facial hair after the world gets destroyed.

But i really wanna see what this actor brings to the character. Dude seems like an actual actor who is genuinely interested in the role he has. Not to mention i wanna see the speed force with a hollywood feature film budget behind it.
>>
>>81373265
as bad as the arrow is now its leagues ahead hack snyder's universe
>>
File: 1453751865636.gif (498 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1453751865636.gif
498 KB, 500x250
>>81373943
maybe if the the movies were any good people would be ok with this
>>
>>81374156
No it's really not. Arrow is pretty much FUBAR and BvS was actually pretty good.
>>
>>81374222
>BvS was actually pretty good.
>>
>>81370037
Flash is fine, they're establishing the idea of parallel universes. They clearly said in the show that there are many other Flashes. So normies can comprehend "oh so I guess this is just another Flash from Earth 3 or some other earth"

But when it comes to other characters, I guess people will get confused. Especially normies who only watch Arrow and not the Flash
>>
>>81371256
Sara is shit in Legends of Tomorrow. But to be fair, that show made everyone shit. She was great in Arrow, but the fucking ultimate cheese filter Legends puts over everyone ruins the whole image of their characters.
>>
>>81371256
The one from the comics? I'm afraid not.
>>
>>81373571
>>81370894
dude me too

I swear to god I didn't see your post before I made mine.
>>
>>81374297

but Arrow exists in the same universe as the Flash so all the parallel universe shit applies to them as well even if Oliver doesn't actually experience it
>>
>>81373000
I feel so bad for the actors on Arrow. Fuck the writers. Fuck Guggenheim, his wife is an infinitely better writer than him. It's actually kind of funny how Butters did Agent Carter and was coming onto Captain Marvel after KSD who did nothing but pander, but Guggenheim is doing the same thing.
>>
>>81374222
>BvS was actually pretty good
anon i am as hardcore a dcfag as they come and even i would say only the last half hour or so of BvS was any good.
>>
>>81373166
>the reason KGBeast got removed and we haven't seen him back to teach Olly Russian was because he was randomly in BvS
holy shit I didn't even realise
fuck me
>>
>>81374414
That's not the point. It does of course apply to them, but if someone doesn't watch the Flash, they don't know that. Only people who watch the Flash know that. So it runs the risk of a confused normie. But people who watch the Flash are 100% guaranteed to understand Parallel Universes, so that show is safe.
>>
Isn't she being killed off because the actress is a touchy cunt?

Bring Sexy McAbs back.
>>
>>81374534
>Isn't she being killed off because the actress is a touchy cunt?
If you believe felishitty fans, sure.
>>
>>81374364
Cept snart. I dont think you can give that guy any dialogue regardless of how cheesy it is and not have him sound fucking awesome saying it. Captain Cold and Heatwave are the only saving graces of that show.
>>
>>81374534
If you believe olicity shippers the same Ines who sent Amell's wife death threats and told other actresses on the show to kill themselves to their faces.
>>
>>81374591
>>81374663
Oh so its the crazy tumblr crowd propagating these rumors. Copy that.
>>
>itt: muh endgame

why are shippers so insufferable
>>
>>81374534
BC rumor is that she doesn't get along well with amell, colton was written out for the same reason.
>>
>>81374425
Well I liked the movie in it's entirety and I am excited for the director's cut.
>>
>>81373000
He's locked in for seven seasons. He's got no leverage. Pray for Amell.
>>
>>81374752
Which is bull because this rumor came out right when the funeral pictures got leaked yet Katie has ton of pictures with the cast and hung out with emily. Never heard about colton being let go because of that but he hangs out with emily alot and sometimes katie too. I think he just thought his movie career was going to start going after san andreas so he left arrow.
>>
>>81374752
That rumor has been going on since Season 2. And Colton left because he had other shit to do, not because he didn't get along with Amell. Huntress didn't get a redemption arc for the same reason: She found other work.
>>
>>81372526
God I hope we get straight up multiversal crossovers with the DCWU and the DCEU
>>
>>81375267
We won't
>>
>>81375267
Will never happen. And at this point, I'm kind of thankful.
>>
>>81375163
so basically because the show sucks. If it was anything like it was in Season 2, they would make time.
>>
>>81375163

>no Question & Huntress live action show
>>
Question is, how long will she stay dead ?
>>
>>81378489
Pretty much. At least for Huntress. She had her arc during the worst part of Season 1. She was much better for the BoP episode in Season 2, but she already moved on by then. And I guess that happened with Roy, but if they find a job that's paying better, quality doesn't matter as much as we may like to think.
>>
>>81370037
Should Snyder pretend he's going to introduce Felicity in the DCEU so that the tv show ends up killing her off?
>>
>>81370812
That's cool. I don't watch shitty WB shows anyway
>>
>>81373571
>lol can Zack Snyder just die already hyuck hyuck

Hey fagnuts, you DO realize this was a thing WAAAAY before Snyder's involvement and will still be a thing after. Blame Warner Bros, dumbfuck.
>>
>>81370037
>I'm scared for the Flash, guys.
>Implying he isn't already expected to disappear
>Implying Wally won't take up the mantle
>>
File: 1443232310636.png (268 KB, 487x246) Image search: [Google]
1443232310636.png
268 KB, 487x246
>>81379835
OH

OH NO

OH FUCKING NO

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE
>>
File: A bigger villan than Slade.jpg (12 KB, 265x156) Image search: [Google]
A bigger villan than Slade.jpg
12 KB, 265x156
>>81370037
Good the whole Cw universe needs to die. I hope Superboyprime kills everyone beause of his hatred for these awful shows.
Reverse Flash can stay
>>
>>81372916
Because Sarah returns to the present on the finale. She dies on Arrow.
>>
Main characters are embargo-proof. That's why Batman was able to exist in both The Batman and Justice League at the same time, but nobody else was.
>>
>>81374156

As bad as BvS was, it still doesn't come close to the awfulness of post-S2 Arrow
>>
>>81374254
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>81379371
We can only hope.
>>
File: 1459488693530.png (32 KB, 801x571) Image search: [Google]
1459488693530.png
32 KB, 801x571
>>81373987
>PREVIOUSLY, ON THE 'STACHE
>>
>>81372475
I honestly don't give a fuck, this show becoming shit doesn't reach back in time and ruin the enjoyment season 2 brought me.

Besides now we have better capeshit to watch like flash and daredevil. I don't even watch arrow anymore.
>>
File: CIVIL.jpg (39 KB, 283x246) Image search: [Google]
CIVIL.jpg
39 KB, 283x246
>>81370037
Black Canary gets killed off in the show so the character could have a 2-minute cameo that gets cut out of the movie anyway. What a waste.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.