[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Papa Smurf: Leader, wizard, ambassador Brainy Smurf: Papa Smurf's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: latest[1].jpg (259 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
259 KB, 1280x960
Papa Smurf: Leader, wizard, ambassador
Brainy Smurf: Papa Smurf's personal assistant
Baker Smurf: Cooks for the whole village
Handy Smurf: Inventor and engineers building projects for the smurf village like bridges, dams, windmills
Hefty Smurf: Defends other smurfs, and is the muscle for heavy projects

Smurfette: No job, doesn't assist in projects, receives all the benefits of being a working smurf

Is the Smurfs a warning about the downfall of civilization?
>>
File: smurphette.jpg (22 KB, 271x264) Image search: [Google]
smurphette.jpg
22 KB, 271x264
>Smurfette
>not a working smurf

riiiight
>>
>>81368631
she was originally created by Gargamel to lure the smurfs into a death trap. do you really expect her to be a contributing member of society?
>>
>>81369015
so she was really carrying out the mission the whole time?
>>
File: smurfette intro.png (243 KB, 547x451) Image search: [Google]
smurfette intro.png
243 KB, 547x451
>>81370516
Nah, she turned good when she became blonde.
>>
File: lazy smurf.gif (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
lazy smurf.gif
11 KB, 200x200
There are plenty of Smurfs who don't have a clear role to play in Smurf society.

I mean take Lazy Smurf. The name says it all. The few times he actually seems to have something to do he's always sleeping on the job.
>>
Smurfette sleeps with al othe smurfs and makes them happy workers, thus improving productivity.
>>
File: smurfs weiner party.jpg (221 KB, 850x879) Image search: [Google]
smurfs weiner party.jpg
221 KB, 850x879
>>81369015
And the only reason his plan failed was because the smurfs are all hard gay.
>>
I want to smurf Smurfette's smurfs
>>
File: smurf_mm_pillow.png (158 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
smurf_mm_pillow.png
158 KB, 480x640
>>81371294
Well smurf you too, you smurfy smurf
>>
>>81368631
there's like hundreds of smurfs but only those five have definite professions. Not only Smurfette is who not have a work.
>>
>>81371637
only a few have given jobs, but most of them are seen assisting in big jobs as general labor
>>
>>81368631
There is a smurf who just runs around blowing shit up with shitty jokes. Another smurf who sleeps all day.

Smurfette at least babysits and does some stereotypical woman jobs.
>>
>>81368631
but who else will lick papa smurf's ass?
>>
>>81371849
I'm 99% sure that's Brainy's job.
>>
>>81371946
He only does it when Smurfette and Bill Cosby take sick days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LArVQOr-vGU
>>
>>81371946
go to bed, kid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rYDh_2K9Bo
>>
>>81372051
>>81372083

internet animation has come a long way since 1998
>>
>>81372159
I'd still lick her ass, though.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.