[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>And behold I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Blight.jpg (615 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Blight.jpg
615 KB, 1920x1080
>And behold I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I TOUCH shall wither and DIE.
>>
>>81362750
GOAT villain
>>
What's Bruce Timm up to these days?
>>
Most underrated character ever
>>
>>81362773
Making The Killing Joke movie.
>>
>>81363640

God I hope they do a good job.
>>
>>81362750
best speech next to Freeze. GOAT episode
>>
>>81362750
So you can never masturbate?
>>
>>81362750
Funny how both Inque and Blight end in the same way, their child betraying them and then they're nowhere to be seen with the child now fearful that their superpowered parent will come to kill them.
>>
>>81363662
why do you think he was in a state of perpetual frustration
>>
>>81363688
Inque's last appearance was in that JLU episode. She was a part of a villain team.
>>
>>81363662
he can probably do it once
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.