[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Shazam the only super strong big guy that is immune to preptime?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: i can be superman if you want.jpg (90 KB, 554x275) Image search: [Google]
i can be superman if you want.jpg
90 KB, 554x275
Is Shazam the only super strong big guy that is immune to preptime?
>>
>>81361693
you can't preptime Stardust
>>
>>81361693
>shazam

Fuck off casual piece of shit. Also, no he isnt. Batman's plan for the guy was an artificial ray that fooled the marvel family into thinking tey were transforming, it was the shit the Omac would eventually use.

I hated that to be honest, but then i remembered Zatanna is behind everything related to magic bruce does so it kinda made sense in the context of comics, but without that 8and it's not implied in the comics it's just batwank.

I like more when the JLI and outsiders heroes in general are just loyal to Batman over any other superhero, especially those who are close to him. Batman prep time should include more heroes more offen, especially billy, cap atom, kyle rayner, and Martian manhunter, 4 heavy hitters that are loyal to him. (especially the last 3).
>>
>>81362534
his names shazam anon
>>
>>81361693
WW lasso of truth fucked him up in flash point paradox.
>>
>>81363679
how did that work?
>>
>>81363697
She asked him what the magic word is.
>>
>>81363707
huh, fair point
>>
>>81363679
>>81363707
Same in Injustice
>>
>>81362534
I'm sorry his name which is shazam, triggered you.
What else would it be?
>>
>>81363841
Captain DC.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.