[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will we ever see a live action version of the Marvel Universe's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1377503-hercules_thumbs_up.jpg (26 KB, 600x417) Image search: [Google]
1377503-hercules_thumbs_up.jpg
26 KB, 600x417
Will we ever see a live action version of the Marvel Universe's Mightiest Hero?
>>
>>81361055
Which huge, hairy, bearded bear of a man would they even cast to play Herc?
>>
>>81361126
I was thinking Joe Manganiello might be allright
>>
>>81361126
Tom Hardy. Literally every woman in america would watch a netflix show about him running around in a kilt.
>>
>>81361055
probably not.
I mean they got thor, i doubt theyre gonna have another pantheon character appear and either be an alien or actual mythical being this time.
>>
>>81361126
Bud Spencer, if he was 20 years younger.
>>
>>81361206
Hardy is a manlet. He barely pulled off Bane properly, even with the full power of Hollywood Magic.
>>
>>81361224
Why probably not? They did one so doing another is easier. Cross him over in Thor 3 and bam instant franchise.

Assuming Herc is charismatic enough. Kevin Sorbo is a bit too old for the part though.
>>
>>81361323
I dont imagine of all the characters theyd want to introduce theyd want to bring in a character from another separate pantheon. They'd have to introduce the idea of him existing in a mythology as opposed to being an alien. Which means you have thor an alien people think was a god, and hercules who would be an actual godlike being but from a different mythology. I don't see them ever wanting to inject all that into the universe for a character that isn't entirely that popular.
>>
Thor isn't really different enough from Herc to warrant him being brought in.
Right now Thor is basically Hercules but less slutty.
So if Herc were to be brought in then he'd just be slutty Thor with less powers. So he'd be a redundant character.
Besides Marvel is afraid of mythology I doubt they'd open the can of worms of Olympians being canon as well as Asgardians.
>>
>>81361383
But what about as a replacement for the God on the Avengers team once Hemsworth is out?
>>
>>81361383
For some reason, I have a feeling that a show about a slutty version of Thor walking around shirtless and in a tiny kilt all the time would rack in a lot of views.
>>
File: Herc Sorbo.jpg (6 KB, 254x198) Image search: [Google]
Herc Sorbo.jpg
6 KB, 254x198
Right here
>>
File: 1457528343076.png (3 MB, 994x1528) Image search: [Google]
1457528343076.png
3 MB, 994x1528
>>81361055
I used to obsess over this, since it seemed like such an obvious step. Iron Man has a convenient replacement, Cap has TWO convenient replacements, so surely Herc would be introduced in Thor 3 to be his.
Then Avengers Now happened. And it became clear they already had a convenient replacement for Thor in mind.
>>81361419
<<<

DESU I really want an Eternals movie at some point far down the line, and the Eternals themselves are kinda dry as characters. So if that does ever happen I hope they fold them & Hercules into one another and he's the main character. There's virtually no difference between MCU Gods & Eternals anyway, all we need is confirmation that the Asgardians were created by The Celestials.
>>
>>81361126
Gerard Butler, Russell Crowe
>>
File: Xenafishfightquill.jpg (130 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
Xenafishfightquill.jpg
130 KB, 970x545
>>81362839
IAAIIAIAIAIAIAAIIAAIIAIAAIIAIIIAIAIAIAIAIIA!!!!!!!
>>
>>81362839
still better than this
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.